Spider-man/ Savage Hulk team up against Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KPrince
I have wondered if Spider-man and Savage Hulk teamed up, could they take down a team of Avengers comprised of:

Captain America
Iron Man
Thor
Hawkeye
Vision
Ms. Marvel
Luke Cage
Spider-Woman

What are your thoughts on this?

Beta Ray Howard
Avengers win. Though catching them off guard gives them an advantage, they could probably stop the two.

If Hulk and Spidey were sent there to retrieve something, and then get out, they could pull it off.

Badabing
I'd even say Thor and Ironman win this.

KPrince
Originally posted by Badabing
I'd even say Thor and Ironman win this.

Ok, you both have a point, what if the Avengers do not have Thor?

KPrince
Originally posted by KPrince

I removed Thor for the reason that he would be a huge deciding factor in buying the Avengers time to remove Spidey from the fight. Now, does this tip the scales for Savage Hulk/Spidey or no?

Badabing
Hm, I'll need to thinjk about that.

guy222
I have wondered if Spider-man and Savage Hulk teamed up, could they take down a team of Avengers comprised of:

Captain America
Iron Man
Thor
Hawkeye
Vision
Ms. Marvel
Luke Cage
Spider-Woman

What are your thoughts on this?

hulk/spidey ftw

Brutacus
Hulk is not a guy that would be able to catch anybody offguard, he just smash things.

With thor, avengers win, without, hmm hulk could keep the rest busy for spidey to take out the weak once. Or injured once.

Not sure thow.
But without thor I give spidey and hulk 8/10

Symmetric Chaos
Without Thor the team will get killed quite horribly.

Brutacus
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Without Thor the team will get killed quite horribly.

They still got Iron man Vision and Ms. Marvel who could keep away from the hulk and spidey quit easy since they can fly and hulk and spidey are grounded.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Brutacus
They still got Iron man Vision and Ms. Marvel who could keep away from the hulk and spidey quit easy since they can fly and hulk and spidey are grounded.

Hulk can throw rocks at them, eventually they'll ethier take a hit or get tired.

The only thing that might work is Vision's phase.

Validus
Without Thor I see them being crushed by Hulk.

I just noticed how much the average power level of the Avengers takes such a huge plummet without Thor...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Validus
Without Thor I see them being crushed by Hulk.

I just noticed how much the average power level of the Avengers takes such a huge plummet without Thor...

laughing out loud

He's a one man Avenger's team.

Validus
laughing out loud

He's a one man Avenger's team.
Seriously. With Thor, they're a top tier team. Without him, they might as well be an extended Fantastic Four.

That might be a little harsh but wow.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Validus
Seriously. With Thor, they're a top tier team. Without him, they might as well be an extended Fantastic Four.

That might be a little harsh but wow.

He's the only real heavy hitter they've got (besides Sentry and others that I've forgotten)

But yeah, putting Thor on a team with most other Avengers is almost the same as a team of just Thor.

Brutacus
He's the only real heavy hitter they've got (besides Sentry and others that I've forgotten)

But yeah, putting Thor on a team with most other Avengers is almost the same as a team of just Thor.

Well putting hercules on this team could also change the outcome, maybe not as thor can since he got more other ability's, but yeah I see what you mean.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.