Cap vs Hawkman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
so? smile

Muck101
I know next to nothing about hawkman, but I know he can fly. Puts cap at a severe disadvantage. But I think a well-aimed shield toss could knock him out of the air, and cap stands a decent chance of pummeling him once he's grounded.....I think.

King_Mungi
Well Hawkman has superstrength (unknown level), enhanced senses, nth metal, healing factor as noted he laughs anything less than third degree burns and hundreds of years of experience

However, depening on which Hawkman you pick has different power/abilities

Grimm22
Hawkman has level 10 super strength, super-human senses, thousands of years of fighting skills and experience, a healing factor, plus he can fly at mach 1 and his weapons are extremely powerful

Cap is f***ed wink

marvelprince
Originally posted by Grimm22
Hawkman has level 10 super strength, super-human senses, thousands of years of fighting skills and experience, a healing factor, plus he can fly at mach 1 and his weapons are extremely powerful

Cap is f***ed wink

Co-signed

Rick/Genis
Depends on if you think Cap can beat Deathstroke... he whooped Hawkman pretty bad in Identity Crisis.

leonidas
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Depends on if you think Cap can beat Deathstroke... he whooped Hawkman pretty bad in Identity Crisis.

yes

batman has ko'd him as well. smile

Blair Wind
Yea but deathstroke knows that he cannot fly without his wings, and most people would think the wings are naturally attached if they did not know any better. Its not like cap is going to throw his shield at the precise point to take his wings off erm

wait....I am thinking of the right fight right? confused

Madvillain
a well timed toss of the shield to his neck should do the trick.

King_Mungi
Previous Hawkman's his wings were apart of him, and the wings don't allow him to fly so removing them would do nothing. It's the nth metal.

Deathstroke took Flash and GL in that battle as well. Can anyone say PIS?

Kurash
deathstroke had like 2 weeks of prep in that fight

Rick/Genis
Hey guys.. I was just mentioning it smile

I think Cap has the POTENTIAL to beat hawkman... but I think it'd be a 4/10 in favor of hawkman.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Kurash
deathstroke had like 2 weeks of prep in that fight

and how did DS beat GL? By grabbing his hand and breaking his fingers...oook

psycho gundam
bump

-K-M-
2007 version of -K-M- sure is sexy. So young...so young.

Caps Conscience
been done, because i did it and hawkman stomps. miffed miffed

BattleMage
Cap

Prep-Man
Cap is outmatched here.

Mindset
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
been done, because i did it and hawkman stomps. miffed miffed Thread was made before you registered.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.