They Won!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a-k-a-amber
johnny depp and keira knightly for best on screen match up smile

johnny also won fave male movie star and fave male action star

DMC won for best action and best drama

*STANDING OVATION FOR THEM!!!!* CLAPS!!!!

IheartPocky
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Pirates won bunches.

i am so proud! lol eek! pirate

a-k-a-amber
lets have a party people !!!!!!!!

*starts dancing*

Depprived
Pirates cleaned up! big grin

IheartPocky
moody_panda redcow moodycow

a-k-a-amber
*plays music*

Depprived
I think we need rum... wink

ludagurl3d
Pass the rum!

Pirategirl85
wat did they win in??? What kind award???

Mistypirate
I missed it sad Was Johnny there?

ludagurl3d
They won the People's Choice award for best on screen match up.

Johnny was not there, but he accepted his award via satellite.

He's in London

EDIT: I think the Johnny clip is up at youtube.com

Depprived
^ Nay. There was a video of him accepting his swag though. smile

IheartPocky
he's filming Sweeny Todd, right?

par-ty

Elizarow
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mistypirate
Does anyone has the link for the video?

lovethemtigers
YES!!! Now what does this tell Tand T and Gore...the People's Choice...Jack and Elizabeth...best screen match up! And why was DMC the best movie....not mainly, but mostly because of the jack and Liz story

Mistypirate
There you go Disney, In your face. And whoever was doubting that this movie was successful mostly because of the J/L chemistry. We have proven ourselves again. Sparrabeth Domination. laughing out loud

lovethemtigers
Wouldn't it just be crazy...total Hollywood Suicide...to tease the audience with a taste of Jack and Liz in DMC....get us all excited and then just rip it all away in AWE....we gave them all our money....sent it soaring up the Blockbuster charts....they owe us the ending we want...Jack and Liz....together, forever. Come on Disney, the people have spoken....they best be putting Johnny on a plane straight to Hawaii

lovethemtigers
Goodnight, Misty and all...it's off to bed to dream about how great AWE is going to be...if Disney has lisentened to What the People Want.

PirateDiva
Wo0o00o0o0o0o00o0o THATS RIGHT BABY!!!!!! PIRATES SWEAPT THE FLOOR!!!!! W0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG I AM SUPER HAPPY FOR JOHNNY!!!! I LOVE HIM and he was there VIA SATELLITE......He's Gorgeous and he was GOLD TEETHLESS....the TEETH ARE SO GONE!!!! I was SAD about that!!! BUT WHAT EVER GO JOHNNY.....I LOVE HIM....w0o0o0o0o0o

and OMG OMG OMG THATS RIGHT BABY.....TAKE THAT TnT, TAKE THAT WILLABETHERS, TAKE THAT DISNEY....THE PPL HAVE CHOOSEN......JACK AND LIZ BEST ON-SCREEN MATCHUP!!!!!! SO YOU KNOW WHO BETTER BE THAT DADDY!!!!!!! THATS RIGHT JACK AND LIZZIE BABY....AND WHAT?????!!!!

5 AWARDS......DEAD MANS CHEST ROOOCCKKSS!!!!!

JACK AND LIZZIE FOREVER!!!!!

Mistypirate
LMAO YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance

akanai
very good news! i knew it!! big grin juhnny is the best! big grin

akanai
*johnny :P

PirateDiva
W)O0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00 CRACK OPEN A BOTTLE OF RUM Cause THIS IS A SWEET VICTORY!!!!!! Wo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0!!!!

*raises a glass full of rum* TO THE LOVEBIRDS AND FUTURE PARENTS, JACK AND LIZZIE!!!! *downs the glass full of rum*

W0o0o0o0o00o Im getting DRUNK...w0o0o0o0o0 this is sooooo a cause for CELEBRATION!!! Wo0o0o0o0o00o!!!

Mistypirate
cheers clap band partytime usaflag Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

PirateDiva
W0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o!!!!!!

DEAD MANS CHEST RoCkS!!!!! CONGRATS TO ALL WHO WORKED ON THIS MOVIE.....Cant Understand How HAPPY I AM FOR THEM.....THEY COMPLETELY DESERVE IT!!!!

Pirategirl85
I just got finished watching over here, SInce u know it's california time...Man i can't beliieve they won almost everything in that award show...Cheers 2 u the cast of POTC

CaptainJacksLuv
Originally posted by Depprived
I think we need rum... wink

Why is the rum gone? MINA!!!!!???

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Wo0o00o0o0o0o00o0o THATS RIGHT BABY!!!!!! PIRATES SWEAPT THE FLOOR!!!!! W0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG I AM SUPER HAPPY FOR JOHNNY!!!! I LOVE HIM and he was there VIA SATELLITE......He's Gorgeous and he was GOLD TEETHLESS....the TEETH ARE SO GONE!!!! I was SAD about that!!! BUT WHAT EVER GO JOHNNY.....I LOVE HIM....w0o0o0o0o0o

and OMG OMG OMG THATS RIGHT BABY.....TAKE THAT TnT, TAKE THAT WILLABETHERS, TAKE THAT DISNEY....THE PPL HAVE CHOOSEN......JACK AND LIZ BEST ON-SCREEN MATCHUP!!!!!! SO YOU KNOW WHO BETTER BE THAT DADDY!!!!!!! THATS RIGHT JACK AND LIZZIE BABY....AND WHAT?????!!!!

5 AWARDS......DEAD MANS CHEST ROOOCCKKSS!!!!!

JACK AND LIZZIE FOREVER!!!!!

sad the gold teeth gone......then that means no more Jack Sparrow for Johnny...despite the happiness of sweeping the People's Choice..this makes me sad...adios to our favorite Captain Jack. Oh MG...I love Johnny so much...he is so sexy, smart, savvy and just simply the most beautiful man ever....and, and, and...the BEST Actor of all time. I think what makes him most appealing is the fact that he is so quiet, humble and soft spoken..quite the opposite of his alter ego...Captain Jack - I LOVE JOHNNY D>.......its as if Johnny was born to play Jack Sparrow....he waited for years to find his ultimate role....Go Johnny

And as always, Jack and LIzzie forever...I sure hope there's a moment in AWE where we here Jack refer to Elizabeth as Lizzie...then our hearts will just flip-flop.....I love the way Johnny adds his own expressions to his lines....the script doesn't really call for his "luv" references when speaking to Elizabeth. LOVE IT>

jackismyboo
haha it just proves which ship dominates POTC!!!!!!

jack and lizzie for eva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love

lovethemtigers
has this appeared on youtube yet...I'm so disappointed that I missed it...it was ironic cuz I thought about it two days ago and meant to search the internet for when it was suppose to come on, but got sidetracked...I was out scapbooking last night...so I missed it. I hope it re-airs on VH1 or E! or something like that.

Go Johnny, Go Jack and Lizzie, Go DMC - Pirates Rock

katelovespirate
honestly, they deserved to win. they really were the best. smile

PirateDiva
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
sad the gold teeth gone......then that means no more Jack Sparrow for Johnny...despite the happiness of sweeping the People's Choice..this makes me sad...adios to our favorite Captain Jack. Oh MG...I love Johnny so much...he is so sexy, smart, savvy and just simply the most beautiful man ever....and, and, and...the BEST Actor of all time. I think what makes him most appealing is the fact that he is so quiet, humble and soft spoken..quite the opposite of his alter ego...Captain Jack - I LOVE JOHNNY D>.......its as if Johnny was born to play Jack Sparrow....he waited for years to find his ultimate role....Go Johnny

WOW lovethemtigers....that was BEAUTIFULLY said! Ur right..... JOHNNY has said and done things in the past that didnt sit to well with the media.....and was once considered a box office nothing.....BUT CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW has done so much wonders to JOHNNY, as well as JOHNNY has done wonders to CAPT. JACK (and the best part is that Johnny stayed true to himself, he created a unique character, and gained all his fame on his own terms, which is very important to him!).....If Johnny wasnt considered a legend before? U Bes Believe HE'S A LEGEND NOW!!!!! Johnny has left a legacy that will never be forgotten....I LOVE HIM!!!! Goooooo JOHNNY...he deserves nothing but the best!!!! eek! big grin

lovethemtigers
OMG...you are so right.....Johnny was finally able to show his true talent and depth with the character of Jack Sparrow.....

Here is a gorgeous pic of Johnny from last night...it's amazing how I usually have never cared much for long, long hair on men...but on Johnny its simply divine......

PirateDiva
love OMG He's gorgeous....and i Love the Background he has behind him.....such a casual elegance....Just Like My Johnny....I LOVE HIM!!!

Mistypirate
Do they have the clips on youtube? I missed it. sad

Chiki Mina
Really, the best should win. And POTC is the best ever hit on screen. It brings out our inner child. There's a little pirate in all of us wink

Depprived
You can't expect Johnny to keep the gold caps - he has other movies to make!

PirateDiva
I know i wasnt expecting it.....it's just that it's SAD....No More Jack Sparrow for him...If i wasnt so HAPPY right now...i would start crying cause it's sad to think about the fact that after December of this year when AWE will most likely come out in DVD....there will be nothing to look forward too, because the franchise is over...at least for a couple of years that is, if they decide to make POTC4....But I guess there will be Sweeny TOdd of course big grin!!!

IheartPocky
Well, after the movie, we'll look forward to the dvd. Then, the box set... then it will be over sad But at least Pirate fans have the ride! smile

Chiki Mina
I know he is going to film the rum diaries! It takes place in Puerto Rico!! I pray to meet him.

PirateDiva
Originally posted by IheartPocky
Well, after the movie, we'll look forward to the dvd. Then, the box set... then it will be over sad But at least Pirate fans have the ride! smile

YES The ride will be there forever!!! OMG I LOVE JOHNNY/JACK/POTC!!!

SarahB
oh wow!!!!!!! u see..he deserves this!! cos hes such a gr8 actor lol nd now no doubt about it their gna have 2 put j/l on screenbig grin

shme about the gold teeth tho....but thts nt wat im rly worried bout....

YAY!!! GO DMC AND JOHNNYbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin:!!! lol

Chiki Mina
I hope Pirates go on for a 4th I don't care when--just someday big grin.

I think I'm going to be sad when it ends, because I know it's the end of the franchise sad

PirateDiva
SAD!!!!! More like devastaded!!! sad

Chiki Mina
Let's just hope it's like Indiana Jones or something big grin That will come back later on. For now, I just want a great ending that won't leave us with that empty feeling.

SarahB
yes same here

lovethemtigers
Agreed...I know I've said this before ....but Mina...I just love your Siggy..it makes me want to cry seeing that look between liz and jack...it makes me think of the song, Anywhere by Evanecense....i love that video to the song about Jack and LIz on youtube..it's the best.

tee_pirategirl
yeah I love that vid too!!!!! and about the thing lovethemtigers said before I rotally agree that Jack and Johnny are total opposites and it's amazing how he played jack SO well...and it's funny how I luv them both SO much when they are total opposites....and I guess we have the goldenglobes to look forward to! right???
JACK AND LIZZIE FOR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAUSE THEY ROCK AND CAUSE ALL OF AMERICA SHARES THE SAME OPINION!!!!!! WOOOOOOT!!!!!!

Scottie
Originally posted by a-k-a-amber
johnny depp and keira knightly for best on screen match up smile

johnny also won fave male movie star and fave male action star

DMC won for best action and best drama

*STANDING OVATION FOR THEM!!!!* CLAPS!!!! party

SarahB
Originally posted by Scottie
party

lol kl emo...

SarahB
Originally posted by tee_pirategirl
yeah I love that vid too!!!!! and about the thing lovethemtigers said before I rotally agree that Jack and Johnny are total opposites and it's amazing how he played jack SO well...and it's funny how I luv them both SO much when they are total opposites....and I guess we have the goldenglobes to look forward to! right???
JACK AND LIZZIE FOR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAUSE THEY ROCK AND CAUSE ALL OF AMERICA SHARES THE SAME OPINION!!!!!! WOOOOOOT!!!!!!

oh havent sen u in sme time lol anyway

yh he gets into his character so well tht makes every1 love him nd hes funny 2big grin
(yh looking 4wd 2 til goldon globes)

Chiki Mina
When is the golden globes?

SarahB
errrr google sed Jan 4th....Jan 5thsad

SarahB
thts annoying

a-k-a-amber
yeah think that they are over Chiki sorry

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
When is the golden globes?

Aren't they JAN.15th?

SarahB
oh right...i dno, i didnt kno tht..tht wud be better gd tho

lovethemtigers
Well, I'm sure most of you have already seen this...but here's the link to see Johnny being nominated, winning and accepting his award of favorite male actor and male action star....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o8iaEnZh54

PirateDiva
^^ Truely a beautiful Man....

and GOLDEN GLOBES ARE MONDAY JANUARY 15th MINA!!! big grin I Know u were asking!

Chiki Mina
Confirmed, Golden Globes is on the 15th.

lovethemtigers
i am so addicted to the song Anywhere....and that video of jack and liz on youtube..OMG>...when I hear the song I want to cry...I listen to it and I can see them in AWE....and my heart is breaking.....

the way I see it.....Jack shoots his honest side because all it's ever brought him is trouble...and his biggest downfall...was trusting Liz...so his heart is truly broken...so in order for Jack to get his good side back he must receive Liz's heart in return.....and that will be the ultimate treasure that Pirate Jack gets in AWE.....Not all treasure is Silver and Gold, Mate....Liz completes Jack and Jack completes Liz....I just know this has to happen in AWE....Jack will get his good side back when Liz finally admits that she wants to be with Jack and not Will..that her heart truly lies with Jack....

PirateDiva
I keep thinking about what TnT said: "Pirates 3 is something we've never done!"- that could mean so many things but 1 that comes to mind is....we've never seen JACK in Love....so im hoping thats a side that we get to see of him this time around!! I'm crossing my fingers and praying that we will see that side of him at least little!

Chiki Mina
Omg....*hugs PirateDiva* I have missed you.

I have been lonely sad

And you are right about that, PirateDiva. Because what people expect from T&T? A normal, fairy tell story of Will and Liz--actually what you expect from Disney, not from T&T.

So what do you not expect from Jack? One thing, I didn't expect him to come back for liz in DMC to sacrifice himself to save her from the kraken. And then, accept that wonderful kiss, and smiled through the whole "killing" wink

And AWE, something that you won't expect from Jack..hmm..I wonder what stick out tongue

PirateDiva
big grin *Hugs MINA Back* Awwww Mina i've missed ya too....but my friends here decided that i get my head out of this computer and kidnapped me into going out...lol!!

But I'm Glad im here getting My Johnny/Potc fix...lol...cant survive without it...lol!!

But yes we havent seen Jack in Love soooooo that is to be expected from AWE! big grin

Chiki Mina
My friends want me to go out also but I can't. I'm not feeling well. *cough*pms*cough*

I'm starting to have a very good feeling smile

I know it's something that we won't regret on seeing.

PirateDiva
Ya Me Too!!! I'M In Better Spirits today!!! big grin

I Hope u Feel Better Mina!

Chiki Mina
That pic, of Lizzie on the beach, I zoomed it and looked at it. It's not Will, it's just a rock lmao.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.