Anubis Vs. Laharl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TricksterPriest
Yet another in the 'Anubis vs. Everybody' series, this time, it's two overpowered bastards in a fight to the finish.

Anubis gets all subweapons, and Aumaan Anubis form if needed.

Laharl gets whatever people think is a fair level and equipment. And please, no lvl 9999 Laharl suggestions, we're going for near even or least average game finishing levels.

Hmm, we could have this one in space, but I think that would give Anubis too much of an advantage. Oh well, doesn't matter where they fight. Let's rock, baby.

Cloud_VII
I would say Anubis. He is equipped with advanced technology and weaponry that is far more efficient than anything Laharl has. Anubis also has the Zero Shift which allows him to teleport near instantly to nearbly locations, and has large vector trap generators. These can be used as a form of defensive measure. They can warp space to redirect any ranged attack targeted at Anubis back at the attacker. Laharl gets stomped.

TricksterPriest
Methinks Laharl is being underestimated. We need someone who has played Disgaea for this one.

IceJaw
I have, my Laharl's like lvl 300 but I say Anubis wins 7/10

MadMel
ermmmm....no comment no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.