Little Miss Sunshine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
I thought it a cool movie. Initially i thought it was a piece of junk from the commercial.

I saw it because that boss guy from "The Office" is in it. I saw it and ended up liking it alot. It was a real story. Meaning, very human.

BobbyD
..rented it out the other day. ....tis a poor/fair movie (at best) w/ some absolutely hysterical scenes.

.Dance_Inside.
I LOVE THIS MOVIE!
one of my favourites for sure.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by BobbyD
..rented it out the other day. ....tis a poor/fair movie (at best) w/ some absolutely hysterical scenes.

Well, it's won some awards. I dunno. I thought it was worth a watch after I saw it. I felt satisfied with it as a movie. Which is strange cause i don't normally watch movies like that. I watched it initially to see that "Office" guy cause he cracks me up in that show..

Anyways, i recommend it. Not quite your family film even though it's about family.

Solo
It's very good, one of the best this year.

Strangelove
It's a fantastic movie

SnakeEyes
I thought this movie was great as well.

Felt very real and genuine, but at the same time it had a carefree mood to it.

I don't know; good movie nonetheless.

laughing out loud Olive's dance at the end was priceless.

The Core
Originally posted by Solo
It's very good, one of the best this year.

manorastroman
it was certainly one of the best of the year, but it got swept up in it's own hype. steve carrell isn't very subtle or clever for a proust scholar, and alan arkin's death was fairly pointless and made the following act pretty unbelievable (though pretty funny).

all in all quite good, though.

botankus
What's it about? Is it like Happy, Texas with the beauty pageant thing and all?

Dusty
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/400461_1-little-miss-sunshine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.