Gen vs Ayane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
The Mugen Tenshin clan has been getting reports on a powerful martial artist who just put several of their top ninja from the Hajinmon sect into the E.R.

Genra decides to put Kasumi on the backburner (and giving her a much-needed break from being chased by ninja bent on her death) and orders Ayane to find the martial artist.

Within several days, Ayane finds her mark. Imagine her shock to find out that it is an old Chinese man with a beard and dressed in purple robes.

Gen is in Japan, visiting the hotsprings in Hokkaido, his cancer having been cured (in this plot, it is), and is recovering in the Japanese mountains.

The former assassin realises that he is being watched and demands Ayane to show herself. Ayane isn't convinced that a mere old man is the cause for alarm for her clan and deduces that a blow to the head will be enough to knock him out.

(If you have seen the first Mortal Kombat movie, think the scene when Rayden flips Liu Kang to the ground, and replace them with Gen flipping Ayane.)

Gen gives Ayane the chance to leave. Ayane refuses and prepares to fight.

Little does she know that she is in for one hell of a battle.

TricksterPriest
She's dead. (And it was leukimia, not cancer.) Even with the leukimia, I'd favor Gen. Without it.....consider that he's the only person to survive the Shun Goku Satsu, that he was going even with SFA2 Gouki....now put him at full strength. Ayane's completely outclassed.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
She's dead. (And it was leukimia, not cancer.) Even with the leukimia, I'd favor Gen. Without it.....consider that he's the only person to survive the Shun Goku Satsu, that he was going even with SFA2 Gouki....now put him at full strength. Ayane's completely outclassed.

Leukemia is a form of cancer. It is a cancer of the blood or bone marrow and is characterized by an abnormal proliferation of blood cells, usually white blood cells.

TricksterPriest
Uh....oops. sorry. embarrasment

Remulous
She's dead. Even with the leukimia, I'd favor Gen. Without it.....consider that he's the only person to survive the Shun Goku Satsu, that he was going even with SFA2 Gouki....now put him at full strength. Ayane's completely outclassed. Hmmm... I'm thinking Gen as well for the same reasons but it wont be some kind of sluaghter.

Sado22
Major, IMO, this is a little bit of outclassing match here. perhaps i feel so cuz i don't know too much about DoA but i don't see Ayane at a level to be able to compete with Gen...even if Gen is suffering from lukemia, ulcer, diabetes, diaheria, bowel infections, hyernia, high fever, chicken pox or even black plague. big grin

Gen is a beast. Gen not only survived the shungoukusatsu he also beat Gouki in SFA3 (apparently canon as stated by tiamat). that's a hell of a fighter since gouki is a f'in monster. Gen kills her....i mean literally kills her. no metaphors.
Trickster, before you start, just read it off Tiamat's plot guide from gamefaqs which is exactly where i've been getting ALL of my comments from.

~The Invincible Sado-sama
P.S. why is Ayane taking a sneak peak at a 70 year old man bathing?
confused

Cloud_VII
Ryu Hayabusa would kick his ass anyday.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Sado22
P.S. why is Ayane taking a sneak peak at a 70 year old man bathing?
confused

She's not. Gen is on his way to the springs fully dressed when she shows up.

Sado22
laughing
that's relieving to know.

lightness
no1 in doa survives against someone who can go against akuma

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by lightness

You would be right if hayabusa wasn't in DOA.

On topic I say Gen has a heart attack after watching Ayane bounce around in that damned schoolgirl outfit.

Sado22
laughing

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by lightness
ALHPA-152 is faster than Akuma, and is probably a more fierce opponent. I would say she would kick Gen's ass any day of the week.

TricksterPriest
that cheating ***** could beat almost anyone. I think Gouki could still beat her, but it would have to be at least SF2 Gouki. Alpha would lose. SF3 Gouki rapes her. you're right that she would kill Gen. Even at full health, he'd lose that fight.

Sado22
^^
that depends...and it depends on who beat this alpha-152 chick in the tournament. if i remember correct, wasn't it Kasumi/Hayabusa? if they can....then sure as hell Akuma can.

Lord Saboteur
that cheating ***** could beat almost anyone. I think Gouki could still beat her, but it would have to be at least SF2 Gouki. Alpha would lose. SF3 Gouki rapes her. you're right that she would kill Gen. Even at full health, he'd lose that fight. So you're saying that Gouki improved so much within a year that he could take her?

TricksterPriest
yes

Cloud_VII
No...no one has defeated ALPHA-152...and she has not shown any sign of weakness...

Here's the DOA4 ending: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX4JZp9hw1U

Superboy Prime
The best Kasumi could do was stalemate ALPHA-152 to tell the truth, and Miss Sumi is not a pushover. They fight ended because the building was about to explode.

Cloud_VII
And ALPHA-152 can fly.

TricksterPriest
...........Did you just claim Kasumi is more powerful than Gouki?
What the f**k?
No way in hell is Kasumi more powerful than Gouki. If she could stalemate Alpha, Gouki could definitely kill it. You're lucky I'm even giving you SFA Gouki as losing to her.

Cloud_VII
No...once again, ALPHA-152 has never been defeated and has shown no sign of weakness whatsoever.

Kasumi managed to hold her own, for a very short period that is. Who knows what might have happened had she fought ALPHA-152 for a longer period of time.

-EDIT- And just so you know, It was ALPHA-152 who caused the explosion in one of the buildings, by simply breaking out of her case. However, it was mainly the ninjas of DOA who destroyed the tritower complex.

Remulous
...........Did you just claim Kasumi is more powerful than Gouki?
What the f**k?
No way in hell is Kasumi more powerful than Gouki. If she could stalemate Alpha, Gouki could definitely kill it. You're lucky I'm even giving you SFA Gouki as losing to her. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

StyleTime
Gen is being overrated. If I recall correctly he "emptied his heart and soul" to avoid Akuma's attack. He didn't just straight up take it and walk away. He also hit Akuma with everything he had and Akuma showed no ill effects. Until Gen does something other than last with an Akuma who's isn't even trying, I'm siding with Ayane.....the girl who beat Omega.....with her bare hands.

Ayane 8/10.

Sado22
^^
agreed...and when all this wasn't bad enough he is said to have beaten Gouki during their SFa3 fight. sad

TricksterPriest
Actually, the outcome of that fight is in contention. Some people say Gen did indeed win that fight, but died from the leukimia before he could land the killing blow. Or that the fight was dead even until, again, the leukimia got him. If anything, you guys are remarkably underrating Gen.

Remulous
I doubt Ayane will last that long against Gouki, like Gen did. Gouki whole heartedly fight Gen, he just didn't want to kill him in the end.

Sado22
hey i'm not underrating him. i just said he possibly beat akuma in SFA3. its surprising though and that was the point since Gen is...well...a lean old fart.

Cloud_VII
OK let's put it this way

Who would win in a fight Omega or Gen?

Omega, DUH!!

So Ayane > Gen

Remulous
Gen will kick Omega's ass, let's see him survive a shungokusatsu. Gen will use the Zan'ei Shadow Fist and it's good bye Omega, hello Hell. It's an instant kill.

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by Remulous
Gen will kick Omega's ass, let's see him survive a shungokusatsu. Gen will use the Zan'ei Shadow Fist and it's good bye Omega, hello Hell. It's an instant kill.
Gen would die before he got close smile

Remulous
If he can last with Gouki why not Omega, who lost to Ayane, who Gouki can topple in minutes, possibly seconds if he's serious.

Cloud_VII
He did not last with Akuma that well. The answer to your question is Gouki does not have a plasma-based weapon. I really doubt Gen could get close to Omega because of all of Omega's long range attacks. Gen's not going to walk through them.

We know, but that just tells how good she is.

And just who has Ayane lost to besides Kasumi and Raidou before the start of DOA?

Remulous
Originally posted by Cloud_VII
He did not last with Akuma that well. The answer to your question is Gouki does not have a plasma-based weapon. I really doubt Gen could get close to Omega because of all of Omega's long range attacks. Gen's not going to walk through them. Oh yes he did, it was a great battle Gouki just didn't want to kill him. Ayane got close and was weaponless, so can Gen.

We know, but that just tells how good she is. We know she is good, but stop trying to make her more than what she really is.

And just who has Ayane lost to besides Kasumi and Raidou before the start of DOA? Exactly she lost to Kasumi and Raidou people Gouki can kill with out much effort. DOA can not compare to Top Tier SF. They already have enough of a hard time with Mid Tier just because Gen doesn't shot fire balls or spends his time destroying massive objects doesn't mean he isn't anywhere close to Gouki, he can kill people with mere touches.

TricksterPriest
This is a joke. you can't seriously believe this Omega is equal to or even in the same class as Gouki. I don't see a single boss outside of Alpha-152 who could beat Gen. and Gen would have a shot at beating that thing at full health.

Cloud_VII
Oh yes he did, it was a great battle Gouki just didn't want to kill him. Ayane got close and was weaponless, so can Gen.

We know she is good, but stop trying to make her more than what she really is.

Exactly she lost to Kasumi and Raidou people Gouki can kill with out much effort. DOA can not compare to Top Tier SF. They already have enough of a hard time with Mid Tier just because Gen doesn't shot fire balls or spends his time destroying massive objects doesn't mean he isn't anywhere close to Gouki, he can kill people with mere touches.
- Ayane has her magic techniques, which are far more than what weapons can do.

- I am not. Stop overrating Gen.

- You are clearly underrating Kasumi and Raidou. With a wakizashi and the ability to teleport, Kasumi would not be pushover for Akuma. Raidou can mimic any technique he sees instantly, so saying Akuma would beat him is pretty much saying Akuma would beat himself. Top Tier DOA can compare with Top Tier SF, especially given their weapons and powerful spells.

Cloud_VII
This is a joke. you can't seriously believe this Omega is equal to or even in the same class as Gouki. I don't see a single boss outside of Alpha-152 who could beat Gen. and Gen would have a shot at beating that thing at full health.
Well I don't think you'd vote anyone from DOA against any person from SF or SNK so I could care less about what you think.

TricksterPriest
Double post. The 2nd one is the correct version.

TricksterPriest
- Ayane has her magic techniques, which are far more than what weapons can do.
I don't see her magic being instant or being able to stop or even hit Gen.

- You are clearly underrating Kasumi and Raidou. With a wakizashi and the ability to teleport, Kasumi would not be pushover for Akuma. Raidou can mimic any technique he sees instantly, so saying Akuma would beat him is pretty much saying Akuma would beat himself. Top Tier DOA can compare with Top Tier SF, especially given their weapons and powerful spells.

No, you're overrating her.

.......What the f**k? blink Ok, now I'm calling bullshit. You must be making a joke. DOA cannot compete with SF IMO. But it's a fact that DOA's top tier pales in comparison with SF's. You think punks like Raidou, Omega and Tengu are equal to SFA3 Bison, Gouki or Oro? What the f**k? No way in hell.

Remulous
Gouki will kill Raidou with one punch. How in the hell is Raidou gonna copy a move if it kills him. Gouki has broken entire mountains with single strike, Raidou's body is not as strong as a mountain. Same for Kasumi and Ayane. Kasumi can teleport and so can Gouki via the Ashura Senku. If a guy can break a titanic ship to pieces with a single kick and survive several thousand leagues in the sea where a normal humans body will implode, what good is a sword or a dagger gonna do for you?

TricksterPriest
Thank god somebody agrees with me. I thought I was the only sane person in this thread.

StyleTime
Again, Gen didn't actually survive the thing head on. He eluded the attack through a voiding of his spirit. Also, Gen did absolutely no harm to Akuma whatsoever if I'm not mistaken.
Gouki will kill Raidou with one punch. How in the hell is Raidou gonna copy a move if it kills him.
I am not commenting on Radai vs Akuma, but Raidou does not need to be hit with an attack to copy it. He possesses the ability to steal the technique by merely being in the same vicinity as his opponent.

Cloud_VII

No, you're overrating her.

.......What the f**k? blink Ok, now I'm calling bullshit. You must be making a joke. DOA cannot compete with SF IMO. But it's a fact that DOA's top tier pales in comparison with SF's. You think punks like Raidou, Omega and Tengu are equal to SFA3 Bison, Gouki or Oro? What the f**k? No way in hell.
- I'm not overrating anyone and you're against DOA in any case whatsoever.

- You have not proven how SF's top tiers are better than DOA's.

- Saying a person who can instantly mimic any technique he sees, a character who can bring about ultimate disaster and engulf the world in darkness, and a superhuman who has abilities most fighting characters do not have and an energy saber is a punk is pretty much like saying anyone from Street Fighter is a punk.

Cloud_VII
Gouki will kill Raidou with one punch. How in the hell is Raidou gonna copy a move if it kills him. Gouki has broken entire mountains with single strike, Raidou's body is not as strong as a mountain. Same for Kasumi and Ayane. Kasumi can teleport and so can Gouki via the Ashura Senku. If a guy can break a titanic ship to pieces with a single kick and survive several thousand leagues in the sea where a normal humans body will implode, what good is a sword or a dagger gonna do for you?
- Ok...Raidou will kill Gouki with one punch.

- Raidou copies techniques.

- You're spewing bullshit about Raidou.

- No one's saying Kasumi or Ayane would kill Akuma. The initial argument was ALPHA-152 has shown no sign of weakness whatsoever, so that's why it's thought that she could beat Akuma.

- Experienced ninjas use Magic and other powerful techniques as opposed to just swords.

TricksterPriest
Just stop. As much as I'm biased against DOA, you're wanking them far more than I'm bashing them. Like I said a few times today, I don't have to prove how good SF's top tier is. YOU have to prove that DOA's top tier is equal to them. You also have no feats and only speculation and hyperbole.

Edit: And saying Raidou would kill Gouki or even hurt him signifigantly is exactly what I'm talking about. You're the one spewing bull because you're saying he can withstand a punch from a guy who one shots islands. Not to mention Satsui no hado is very hard to copy outright. And I highly doubt Hayabusa, Ayane AND Kasumi could take Gouki in a straight fight. He might have to go Shin (which I doubt), but he would win ultimately. The magic takes too long to useful against high-top tier SF characters.

Remulous
Originally posted by StyleTime
Again, Gen didn't actually survive the thing head on. He eluded the attack through a voiding of his spirit. Also, Gen did absolutely no harm to Akuma whatsoever if I'm not mistaken. You make emptying your heart and mind when a man has committed so much sin sound easy, it takes serious skill.

I am not commenting on Radai vs Akuma, but Raidou does not need to be hit with an attack to copy it. He possesses the ability to steal the technique by merely being in the same vicinity as his opponent. Gouki wont use the move if he knows it wont hit. How is Raidou gonna avoid moves that consume entire islands and mountains or send you straight to hell. And its not like the attacks take along time to do like Ayane's magic. They come out pretty fast for the destruction it creates.Originally posted by Cloud_VII
- Ok...Raidou will kill Gouki with one punch. No he wont, can't copy moves if your dead. If he is such a god like warrior how in the hell did Kasumi beat him?Originally posted by Cloud_VII
Raidou copies techniques. Once again Raido is dead when the move is finished.
You're spewing bullshit about Raidou. No budy, you are.

No one's saying Kasumi or Ayane would kill Akuma. The initial argument was ALPHA-152 has shown no sign of weakness whatsoever, so that's why it's thought that she could beat Akuma. Yes you are. Your saying Raidou can beat Gouki when Kasumi beat Raidou. Gouki destroyed a a f**king mountain and he wasn't even at full power. What makes Alpha 152 mpre durable than a mountain?

Experienced ninjas use Magic and other powerful techniques as opposed to just swords. What other weapons do they use that will kill Gouki?

StyleTime
You make emptying your heart and mind when a man has committed so much sin sound easy, it takes serious skill.

Gouki wont use the move if he knows it wont hit. How is Raidou gonna avoid moves that consume entire islands and mountains or send you straight to hell. And its not like the attacks take along time to do like Ayane's magic. They come out pretty fast for the destruction it creates. No he wont, can't copy moves if your dead. If he is such a god like warrior how in the hell did Kasumi beat him? Once again Raido is dead when the move is finished.
No budy, you are.

Yes you are. Your saying Raidou can beat Gouki when Kasumi beat Raidou. Gouki destroyed a a f**king mountain and he wasn't even at full power. What makes Alpha 152 mpre durable than a mountain?

What other weapons do they use that will kill Gouki?
No, it definiely takes skill, however that will only work on a move that actually needs a sinful soul to attack. Ayane merely needs the person's body.

Again, Raidou doesn't need to be hit with a move to do it. He can execute the copied move whenever he feels like it for the simple reason that Akuma has the attack. Also, you underrate Kasumi.

Remulous
No, it definiely takes skill, however that will only work on a move that actually needs a sinful soul to attack. Ayane merely needs the person's body. That may be true but Ayane is a sinful soul. Gen has his instant death move as well that does not require a sinful soul, you just have 10 second to live.

Again, Raidou doesn't need to be hit with a move to do it. He can execute the copied move whenever he feels like it for the simple reason that Akuma has the attack. Also, you underrate Kasumi. Raidou can not avoid the attack, Gouki is not going to use the attack just to show it to him, he will use the move when he knows he can hit him. In order to dodge such destructive attacks you have to move VERY fast and VERT far, like a neighborhood away in light speed. His body will be obliterated,how can he copy the move if he has no body. I do not underrate kasumi I accept her for what she is and not make her this God like force, she's a very hot and skilled kunoichi. Your saying she can beat Gouki, that is a travesty.

StyleTime
That may be true but Ayane is a sinful soul. Gen has his instant death move as well that does not require a sinful soul, you just have 10 second to live.
Ok.

Raidou can not avoid the attack, Gouki is not going to use the attack just to show it to him, he will use the move when he knows he can hit him. In order to dodge such destructive attacks you have to move VERY fast and VERT far, like a neighborhood away in light speed. His body will be obliterated,how can he copy the move if he has no body. I do not underrate kasumi I accept her for what she is and not make her this God like force, she's a very hot and skilled kunoichi. Your saying she can beat Gouki, that is a travesty.
I get the feeling you and Tricksterpriest aren't actually reading my posts. I NEVER said Kasumi can beat Akuma. I NEVER said Raidou can beat Akuma. I just wanted to clear up some misconceptions. Raidou can copy the move WITHOUT the move being executed by his opponent. He could do the move first if he wanted to.

Cloud_VII
Just stop. As much as I'm biased against DOA, you're wanking them far more than I'm bashing them. Like I said a few times today, I don't have to prove how good SF's top tier is. YOU have to prove that DOA's top tier is equal to them. You also have no feats and only speculation and hyperbole.

Edit: And saying Raidou would kill Gouki or even hurt him signifigantly is exactly what I'm talking about. You're the one spewing bull because you're saying he can withstand a punch from a guy who one shots islands. Not to mention Satsui no hado is very hard to copy outright. And I highly doubt Hayabusa, Ayane AND Kasumi could take Gouki in a straight fight. He might have to go Shin (which I doubt), but he would win ultimately. The magic takes too long to useful against high-top tier SF characters.
- I'm only stating facts and all you're doing is making assumptions.

- You were saying first they would beat them with hardly any effort and I was saying they could take them. Big difference.

- You are almost completely ignorant about DOA whereas I try to learn information about the other side.

- I'm saying he could take him because he could copy any of his techniques, and he has shown to be really fast. Also, you were the first to say Gouki would win against him easily, when he uses techniques to overcome his opponents something Raidou can copy instantly. You're saying I'm spewing bull because I said Raidou can take him? It's a fact my friend, and what Akuma used to one shot an island was just that, a technique. Something Raidou can mimic and use on Akuma's face.

- Satsui no Hadou is not a technique but a power one can achieve if they are so determined to win that they are willing to kill. I don't see Raidou having an issue with that.

- It's obvious why you would doubt that.

- Prove Shin Akuma would win against Hayabusa when Ryu's not holding back.

- Wtf? You know his magic takes about a few seconds to do not to mention he's invulnerable while doing them.

Cloud_VII
You make emptying your heart and mind when a man has committed so much sin sound easy, it takes serious skill.
No physical skill needed there.

Gouki wont use the move if he knows it wont hit. How is Raidou gonna avoid moves that consume entire islands and mountains or send you straight to hell.
Raidou has the ability to copy any technique he sees instantly. Don't argue with fact.

And its not like the attacks take along time to do like Ayane's magic. They come out pretty fast for the destruction it creates.
I don't see how this relates to the discussion at all. Secondly, Raidou copies techniques within an instant.

No he wont, can't copy moves if your dead.
He'd have killed Akuma before then.

If he is such a god like warrior how in the hell did Kasumi beat him?
Being a "Godly" warrior does not necessarily mean that you're a god. Saying Akuma is a god is pretty much like saying Gen is also since you claim that he could take him.

Once again Raido is dead when the move is finished.
Correction Akuma is dead once the move is copied and used.

No budy, you are.
Lol all I've been saying is Raidou can copy techniques instantly which is a fact, and you're saying Raidou's body isn't hard as a mountain and all this other bs.

Yes you are. Your saying Raidou can beat Gouki when Kasumi beat Raidou. Gouki destroyed a a f**king mountain and he wasn't even at full power. What makes Alpha 152 mpre durable than a mountain?
Do you even listen? I said that I didn't say Kasumi or Ayane would beat him. What makes ALPHA-152 more durable than a mountain? Beats me. All I know is that she hasn't been damaged in any way, nor has she shown any sign of weakness. That's why I only said that she may probably beat Akuma. Also, she's not human. She's made of a mysterious form of energy.

What other weapons do they use that will kill Gouki?
The True Dragon Sword or the Dark Dragon Blade would kill Akuma unless he's immune to an immeasurably powerful demonic weapon and a weapon that is even more powerful than it.

Remulous

I get the feeling you and Tricksterpriest aren't actually reading my posts. I NEVER said Kasumi can beat Akuma. I NEVER said Raidou can beat Akuma. I just wanted to clear up some misconceptions. Raidou can copy the move WITHOUT the move being executed by his opponent. He could do the move first if he wanted to. Okay, but you think Raidou and Gouki is a close match. Kasumi beat Raidou, making her better which means an even closer match or she'll win. I'm saying and you might call me a fanboy for this but a maxed out Gouki vs a maxed out Raido, Raido will lose badly.

TricksterPriest
As a matter of fact, someone did that thread awhile ago. Everyone agreed. Gouki murders Raidou. End of story. if you argue that ANYONE in DOA can beat Gouki, or Shin Gouki, you are a fanboy.

Cloud_VII
Okay, but you think Raidou and Gouki is a close match. Kasumi beat Raidou, making her better which means an even closer match or she'll win. I'm saying and you might call me a fanboy for this but a maxed out Gouki vs a maxed out Raido, Raido will lose badly.
Any attack Akuma uses to win against Raidou would be copied and used most likely before Akuma uses it.

Cloud_VII
As a matter of fact, someone did that thread awhile ago. Everyone agreed. Gouki murders Raidou. End of story. if you argue that ANYONE in DOA can beat Gouki, or Shin Gouki, you are a fanboy.
- They obviously know nothing about Raidou and I wasn't there to pwn them.

- Hayabusa, given his weapon and spells, would more than likely beat Shin Akuma. Raidou can beat him. ALPHA-152 may beat him. And no, you are a SF fanboy/DOA hater.

Sado22
this thread has gone really far.....damn....

Remulous
this thread has gone really far.....damn....

~The Invincible Sado-sama Who do you think will win? You better say Gouki or else! Just kidding.

Sado22
between Gouki and Raidou.
well Raidou was never ever ever defeated by Kasumi......he was killedroll eyes (sarcastic)
now i'll openly admit my ignorance regarding "broken or alive" but i doubt a 17 year old **** like Kasumi can beat someone like Akuma.
but i'm willing to listen.
if Kasumi has done something that rivals breaking ayres rock, sinking islands, kicking submarines etc. or if she has beaten someone who was up to Gouki's level.
THat's the sole reason i am not following the Ryu hayabusa vs Terry thread since i don't know anything about Hayabusa. simple as that.
Kasumi is still hot though....*sigh*

~The Fantasizing Sado-sama

Remulous
between Gouki and Raidou.
well Raidou was never ever ever defeated by Kasumi......he was killedroll eyes (sarcastic)
now i'll openly admit my ignorance regarding "broken or alive" but i doubt a 17 year old **** like Kasumi can beat someone like Akuma.
but i'm willing to listen.
if Kasumi has done something that rivals breaking ayres rock, sinking islands, kicking submarines etc. or if she has beaten someone who was up to Gouki's level.
THat's the sole reason i am not following the Ryu hayabusa vs Terry thread since i don't know anything about Hayabusa. simple as that.
Kasumi is still hot though....*sigh*

~The Fantasizing Sado-sama Kasumi has never come close to any of those feats and no one in DOA comes close to Gouki. No one even equals out to a normal Geese level. Exept Hayabusa, MAYBE.

Cloud_VII
Kasumi has never come close to any of those feats and no one in DOA comes close to Gouki. No one even equals out to a normal Geese level. Exept Hayabusa, MAYBE.
- Exactly, Raidou was KILLED, not defeated. Kasumi used her sword and killed him out of rage. Raidou would have crippled her if it wasn't for her teleportation and the sword.

- All of those feats by Akuma were accomplished by moves, something Raidou can mimic instantly. In a battle with Raidou, all moves would be used on the one who has it first.

- You can't say no one equals Akuma because you don't know what ALPHA-152 is capable of. Hayabusa with all his assets is not even in question. I'd like to see what Akuma does against a Spartan II. A super soldier who has been part of the military, who uses stealth, plasma grenades, all sorts of military weapons, and who has a reaction time of milliseconds.

TricksterPriest
You asked for it. I'm going to put Gouki through a gauntlet of your suggestions. Thanks for the ideas. wink

Cloud_VII
My guess is you and Remulous will say Akuma would win against everyone regardless whether or not he can take them.

StyleTime
Okay, but you think Raidou and Gouki is a close match. Kasumi beat Raidou, making her better which means an even closer match or she'll win. I'm saying and you might call me a fanboy for this but a maxed out Gouki vs a maxed out Raido, Raido will lose badly.
Again, I never claimed Raidou and Akuma was a close match. I merely mentioned that Raidou can copy Akuma's technique. I never commented on the fight.

Remulous
So you don't think it's a close match...are you sure? Becuase your buddy Cloud thinks totaly different.

Copying the move isn't enough, if you don't have the strength, the copied move will not be as effective.

Superboy Prime
I do believe Gouki would stomp Raidou; however Cloud does have a point about Raidou's ability to copy techniques. He had not seen Hayate perform the Torn Sky Blast before, and even before Hayate actually did it Raidou already copied it, used it against Hayate, and even overpowered him leaving him on a wheelchair.

Cloud_VII
So you don't think it's a close match...are you sure? Becuase your buddy Cloud thinks totaly different.

Copying the move isn't enough, if you don't have the strength, the copied move will not be as effective.
The move gives Akuma the strength to do those feats. For instance, Feng Wei in Tekken 5 was looking for the God Fist was he not? It did not necessarily give him the strength but the ability to shatter a mountain with his fist. Can Ayane destroy a tritower complex with her bare hands? No. It takes moves to do that. How effective those moves will be depends on how well the character has mastered it, and it's been proven that Raidou not only can mimic techniques instantly but can master them in the process as well, as shown in the intro to DOA2 when he overpowers a member of the Mugen-Tenshin clan, who was a master of the Torn Sky Blast. I rest my case.

StyleTime

Yes, I believe that Akuma would more than likely stomp Raidou. The only thing that makes me even question it slightly is Raidou's copying ability. Used properly, Raidou MIGHT be able to do something.

Cloud_VII and I differ on many things. Check some of the other threads on DOA.

Remulous
The move gives Akuma the strength to do those feats. No, the move is a move. Gouki's strength allows him to do those feats. For instance, sinking an entire island with a normal, single punch.

Remulous
Yes, I believe that Akuma would more than likely stomp Raidou. The only thing that makes me even question it slightly is Raidou's copying ability. Used properly, Raidou MIGHT be able to do something.

Cloud_VII and I differ on many things. Check some of the other threads on DOA. Well...that's all I wanted to get across, really.

Emperor Ashtar
Again, Gen didn't actually survive the thing head on. He eluded the attack through a voiding of his spirit. Also, Gen did absolutely no harm to Akuma whatsoever if I'm not mistaken.

Your mistaken, Gen caught him with Zan-Ei. Gouki endured it, but the fight was dead even, and Gen was sick. He takes the majority here with Dim-Mak.

Emperor Ashtar
You think punks like Raidou, Omega and Tengu are equal to SFA3 Bison, Gouki or Oro? What the f**k? No way in hell.

Tengu: is a beast man, he could give Street Fighter God tiers a problem or possibly beat them.

Omega:He's my favorite boss, but he's really not a Big threat. He should be stronger in my opinion.

Alpha: If she has kasumi's ninpo's then we might have a slight problem.

Raidou: Meh, he's pretty tough with his copy ability, but that's it.

Xenogears
Anyways...Ayane curbstomps Gen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.