Fave Star Wars Sayins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Greetings LordSidious01 here. I will start off by saying "I have waited a long time for this moment" "My little green friend"

LORDSIDIOUS01
Also "Anakin Chancellor Palpatine is evil"

Tangible God
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Also "Anakin Chancellor Palpatine is evil" Maybe so, but still, "Make ready to land our troops beyond their energy field, and deploy the fleet, so that nothing gets off the system. You are in command now, Admiral Piett."

Rampant ox
Actually "Your swords please, we dont want to make a mess of things in front of the Chancellor" takes the cake.

Kadesh
"The rebels are alert to our presence... Admiral ozzel came out too close to the system" Darth vader

That seems like a good line.

Or dooku saying to ani and obi
"Do you have an appointment?"

*clashes lightsaber*

"Lollipop, cavities on a stick, i wont take that risk"

*zaps anakin"

Tangible God
Looking at the title of this thread, i didn't realise there were any Sayins in Star Wars.

I think it's safe to assume now that the Death Star was in fact what destroyed their homeworld, not Frieza.

LORDSIDIOUS01
"Did your deactivate the hyperdrive on the Millenium Falcon"

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Tangible God
Looking at the title of this thread, i didn't realise there were any Sayins in Star Wars.

I think it's safe to assume now that the Death Star was in fact what destroyed their homeworld, not Frieza.

That's what I thought too, at first...

Vagita ftw.

((The_Anomaly))
I also thought that lol

Anyways, Yoda's line:

Yoda: "So certain are you?... Always with you, it cannot be done. Hear you nothing that I say?"

jollyjim311
Basically, when Yoda is first introduced in ESB, he's a crazy little thief. I love that whole scene... The lines... and the physical comedy (R2 gets his ass kicked by Yoda).

Tangible God
"No! Stay and help you well, yeeeees. Find your friend."

((The_Anomaly))
Haha, I also love that scene. Possibly the funniest scene in all of Star Wars.

overlord
None.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Like that scene to.

Tangible God
"I-I killed them. I killed them all. They're dead. Every single one. And not just the men. But the women, and the children too. They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animal. I hate them!"

I always liked this darker side to the otherwise pretty boy.

General G
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Basically, when Yoda is first introduced in ESB, he's a crazy little thief. I love that whole scene... The lines... and the physical comedy (R2 gets his ass kicked by Yoda).

laughing out loud I loved that scene!

Blue_Hefner
Size matters not

Try not; do.

ANything The Little Green Man's said.

JaehSkywalker
i think this thread's done already somewhere else on the SW forum... isn't it?

Tangible God
Oh well, that one got stale. But "Only through me can you gain a power greater than any Jedi."

Tengu
Leia: Govenor Tarkin.....i should have expected to find you holding Vader's leash (that line cracks me up)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.