Diabolik vs. The Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

left
No prep allowed, and both combatants must fight using whatever weapons they (might) have upon them at that moment.

The fight takes place on the Isle of Man, and consider the fact that the civilians have not been evacuated. This is a fight to the death, and after (and if) they finnish their arsenal/tech/whatsoever they must resort to h2h combat.

I'd go for Diabolik here, 7/10. He has a higher level of intelligence, all in all better fighting skills, and that might be enough to compensate the small flaws he might have elsewhere.

Here's a bit of info upon Diabolik if you guys don't know him :
wwwinternationalherocoukddiabolikhtm (just modify the whatever there is to modify, as i wasn't allowed to post links here embarrasment . That being : dot, dot, dot, slash, slash, dot) And it isn't spam.

well, this is it, my first thread, so don't be to harsh on me

guy222
Originally posted by left
No prep allowed, and both combatants must fight using whatever weapons they (might) have upon them at that moment.

The fight takes place on the Isle of Man, and consider the fact that the civilians have not been evacuated. This is a fight to the death, and after (and if) they finnish their arsenal/tech/whatsoever they must resort to h2h combat.

I'd go for Diabolik here, 7/10. He has a higher level of intelligence, all in all better fighting skills, and that might be enough to compensate the small flaws he might have elsewhere.

Here's a bit of info upon Diabolik if you guys don't know him :
wwwinternationalherocoukddiabolikhtm (just modify the whatever there is to modify, as i wasn't allowed to post links here embarrasment . That being : dot, dot, dot, slash, slash, dot) And it isn't spam.

well, this is it, my first thread, so don't be to harsh on me

Welcome

Punisher

left
that's it ? I could have sword that the thread would seem a bit more interesting.

left
bump

here's the info upon Diabolik

http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/d/diabolik.htm

LORDSIDIOUS01
Don't know who Diabolik is. The Puinisher, uses guns right.

left
Yupp, he does .... among tons of other stuff. Check out my link above, you'll get info about Diabolik there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.