Omega Red v.s Hawkman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redatom65
Mace and all can Hawkman beat Omega Red?

Who WIns this epic show down!

Tune in Viewers cause this is going to be a doosy!

jrodslam
Red wins everytime imo.

King_Mungi
Oh? Hawkman's healing factor can't resist Omega's deathspores?

jrodslam
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Oh? Hawkman's healing factor can't resist Omega's deathspores?

How good is his healing factor? Even Wolvie's healing factor is hard pressed to stop it which leaves his body weak and even more susceptable to damage.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by jrodslam
How good is his healing factor? Even Wolvie's healing factor is hard pressed to stop it which leaves his body weak and even more susceptable to damage.

Heal his arms that was nearly severed off in minutes, and he "laughs off anything less than third degree burns". The exact level is unknown, but it's high

jrodslam
Heal his arms that was nearly severed off in minutes, and he "laughs off anything less than third degree burns". The exact level is unknown, but it's high

Nearly severed you say? Interesting. Phermones would keep his hf busy enough. Hes nhot breaking out of the tentacles if wraped up. Not to mention the Death Factor would most likely kill him.

King_Mungi
Nearly severed you say? Interesting. Phermones would keep his hf busy enough. Hes nhot breaking out of the tentacles if wraped up. Not to mention the Death Factor would most likely kill him.

Phermones have failed against him in the past, and truth be told Omega is going to be hard pressed to keep Hawkman down. Especially with his speed, strength, vast experience, and his never say die attitude.

jrodslam
Phermones have failed against him in the past, and truth be told Omega is going to be hard pressed to keep Hawkman down. Especially with his speed, strength, vast experience, and his never say die attitude.

Phermones have failed against who? Hawkman? What kind of phermones were they? I dont thin Red would be ghard pressed to keep HM down at all. If they were going h2h most likely. His never say diie attitude wont keep him from actually dying would it? Red crushes the life out of him.

Soleran
Originally posted by Redatom65

Does that all include Claw of Horus, if it does Hawkman slaughters Omega Red.

King_Mungi
Phermones have failed against who? Hawkman? What kind of phermones were they? I dont thin Red would be ghard pressed to keep HM down at all. If they were going h2h most likely. His never say diie attitude wont keep him from actually dying would it? Red crushes the life out of him.

Death phermones on Hawkman, and your not to familar with Hawkman are you? He's a beast, even beat a criminal Martian Manhunter and beat Jessie Quick from Earth III. Actually his never die attitude has, as he has fought oppoents stronger than Omega Red such as Onimar Synn and truimphed

That settles it, I'm making a Hawkman respect thread, as I don't think many people actually know what he is about. Vastly underated

jrodslam
Death phermones on Hawkman, and your not to familar with Hawkman are you? He's a beast, even beat a criminal Martian Manhunter and beat Jessie Quick from Earth III. Actually his never die attitude has, as he has fought oppoents stronger than Omega Red such as Onimar Synn and truimphed

That settles it, I'm making a Hawkman respect thread, as I don't think many people actually know what he is about. Vastly underated

I know Hawkman is a beast. Im not saying hes not. No im not 100% familiar with him as you are, but if you can sway me, ill concede. Until then, im not convinced. What lvl of phermones were the onbes that Hawkman faced? Red's fully utilizes Sabes and Wolvies. I dont see his healing factor on that level. Ive never said Red was stronger than him. I stated once Red wraps them around him, hes not getting out. At least not without some kinda help. Once Red applies the Death Factor, i dont see Hawkman getting out of it at all. Unless his body is immute to life drain or can reform from bone and ash.erm

xmarksthespot
That settles it, I'm making a Hawkman respect thread, as I don't think many people actually know what he is about. Vastly underated There is a Hawkman respect thread. Except it has nothing on it except him knocking out Superman.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Arkady will win

King_Mungi
I know Hawkman is a beast. Im not saying hes not. No im not 100% familiar with him as you are, but if you can sway me, ill concede. Until then, im not convinced. What lvl of phermones were the onbes that Hawkman faced? Red's fully utilizes Sabes and Wolvies. I dont see his healing factor on that level. Ive never said Red was stronger than him. I stated once Red wraps them around him, hes not getting out. At least not without some kinda help. Once Red applies the Death Factor, i dont see Hawkman getting out of it at all. Unless his body is immute to life drain or can reform from bone and ash.erm

I'm working on the respect thread now, just compiling the scans and such hopefully be up and pretty full by monday. Also we have no idea what level they were, but people died "instantly" upon his arrival a "most gruesome death". Hawkman has been doing this stuff batling alien and interdimensional threads for a long long time. He has thousands of years of experience. I don't see how Omega Red as you put it wins everytime. Majority sure, but every time? no way.

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
There is a Hawkman respect thread. Except it has nothing on it except him knocking out Superman.

Bah! well I'll make a new one regardless.

jinzin
Heal his arms that was nearly severed off in minutes, and he "laughs off anything less than third degree burns". The exact level is unknown, but it's high he didn't seem to be laughin anything off that deathstroke was dishin, or batman for that matter. :/

King_Mungi
Originally posted by jinzin
he didn't seem to be laughin anything off that deathstroke was dishin, or batman for that matter. :/

Right and Deathstroke beat Flash and GL in the same fight, also it has been shown that Hawkman doesn't need his wings to fly the nth metal he carries does it. Even Hawkgirl can hover without the wings or carrying the metal due to over-exporsure to the nth metal.

jasofisc
I'm working on the respect thread now, just compiling the scans and such hopefully be up and pretty full by monday. Also we have no idea what level they were, but people died "instantly" upon his arrival a "most gruesome death". Hawkman has been doing this stuff batling alien and interdimensional threads for a long long time. He has thousands of years of experience. I don't see how Omega Red as you put it wins everytime. Majority sure, but every time? no way.

Bah! well I'll make a new one regardless.

I totally agree Hawkman is bad@$$ he's like the wolverine of the DC universe. However I don't think he gets the majority either

Redatom65
Originally posted by jasofisc
I totally agree Hawkman is bad@$$ he's like the wolverine of the DC universe. However I don't think he gets the majority either

pretty much why i made this thread amigo.

I'm still not sure who wins this yet...

King_Mungi
Here's his fight with Johnny Quick, this will be part of the respect thread I'm working on

1. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/JLA030-800-03.jpg
2. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/JLA030-800-04.jpg
3. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/JLA030-800-05.jpg

xmarksthespot
Urgh.. people really really need to stop bringing up the Deathstroke "feats" in Identity Crisis #3 whenever there's a thread with one of the characters he managed to temporarily subdue.

Deathstroke

vs

Flash
Kyle Rayner
Zatanna
Atom
Hawkman
Black Canary
&
Green Arrow

???

Yeh there's nothing wrong with that picture. no expression

Kurash
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Urgh.. people really really need to stop bringing up the Deathstroke "feats" in Identity Crisis #3 whenever there's a thread with one of the characters he managed to temporarily subdue.

Deathstroke

vs

Flash
Kyle Rayner
Zatanna
Atom
Hawkman
Black Canary
&
Green Arrow

???

Yeh there's nothing wrong with that picture. no expression

uhh deathstroke had like a week or so of prep before that fight so it is valid. And Omega Red whoops his ass

King_Mungi
So a Gl who is known for making constructs decides he is going to try to punch him is legit? and then somehow Deathstroke bypasses his shields and breaks Kyle's fingers. No that's PIS.

Kurash
it even said that kyle vs. deathstroke was a fight slade prolly knew he couldnt win, and kyles been known to fight like a noob on more than one occasion

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Kurash
it even said that kyle vs. deathstroke was a fight slade prolly knew he couldnt win, and kyles been known to fight like a noob on more than one occasion

No he hasn't fought like a noob in years, and once again a GL trying to punch someone? you don't see something wrong? and then a human breaking his shield and breaking Kyle's fingers is legit? come on now.

jasofisc
So a Gl who is known for making constructs decides he is going to try to punch him is legit? and then somehow Deathstroke bypasses his shields and breaks Kyle's fingers. No that's PIS.

or that kyle didn't even amp his strength for the punch. It looked like it was kyle without a ring trying to fight him.

King_Mungi
or that kyle didn't even amp his strength for the punch. It looked like it was kyle without a ring trying to fight him.

and that's not PIS? How often do we see Kyle ever do that? Never. Are you guys even familar with what Kyle has done?

Kurash
ya i am, but you shouldnt consider that fight as if it were non-canon, it has relevance. Its like supes heat vision blockin darkseids OE, except not near as bad imo, and that situation gets brought up all the time

xmarksthespot
uhh deathstroke had like a week or so of prep before that fight so it is valid. And Omega Red whoops his ass And with that week of prep, he decided to plan what exactly? Out-reflex Flash and stab him? Hit Zatanna so she can't speak when she doesn't need to speak to use her powers? Cut off Hawkman's wings which wouldn't affect his flight? Oh and try to take over Kyle's GL ring? Make sure Black Canary stands around until Deathstroke decides to attack her and then gets black bagged? They fought like idiots. Prep isn't spelt PIS.

King_Mungi
ya i am, but you shouldnt consider that fight as if it were non-canon, it has relevance. Its like supes heat vision blockin darkseids OE, except not near as bad imo, and that situation gets brought up all the time

Actually on this board we don't follow those examples as per the rules of the board under character induced stupidity and plot induced stupidity.

jasofisc
and that's not PIS? How often do we see Kyle ever do that? Never. Are you guys even familar with what Kyle has done?

how about this time http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/PhotoMaster_01/werf.jpg it's from the respect thread for kyle. Also I'm assuming that when he fights some one with super strength and a weapon and all he is using is a constructed weapon that he's also amping his strength.

don't be such an @$$ when someone is agreeing with you.

King_Mungi
how about this time http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/PhotoMaster_01/werf.jpg it's from the respect thread for kyle. Also I'm assuming that when he fights some one with super strength and a weapon and all he is using is a constructed weapon that he's also amping his strength.

don't be such an @$$ when someone is agreeing with you.

He's fighting Kilowag another Green Lantern, Kyle is predominetly known for his constructs even stated he doesn't like to use his fists as he is an artist.

You were agreeing with me? My apologizes I thought you were agreeing that the Deathstroke fight wasn't PIS. Sorry about that

jasofisc
He's fighting Kilowag another Green Lantern, Kyle is predominetly known for his constructs even stated he doesn't like to use his fists as he is an artist.

You were agreeing with me? My apologizes I thought you were agreeing that the Deathstroke fight wasn't PIS. Sorry about that

I guess i could see how my comment about him amping up his strength could be an argument against you but as I stated it wasn't. Only that if kyle was going to punch someone (which I agree he normally doesn't) he would amp his strength

on another note I can't wait for your hawkman respect thread.

King_Mungi
I guess i could see how my comment about him amping up his strength could be an argument against you but as I stated it wasn't. Only that if kyle was going to punch someone (which I agree he normally doesn't) he would amp his strength

on another note I can't wait for your hawkman respect thread.

Yeah sorry I definetly misinterupted what you said. Sorry again

Should be good, I got some of his golden-age apperances, and I'm going through volume.4 right now.

King_Mungi
Well the respect thread has become quite large now, anyone else want to add anything to this?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Arkady wins

guy222
Originally posted by Redatom65

hawkman

King_Mungi
I gotta change my vote to Hawkman winning the majority. He's stronger, faster, has a healing factor, vastly more experienced and can even call upon animal totems.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.