Classic Juggernaut vs. Despero H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

boriquaking55
Which of these two comic titans takes it?

Evil_Ash
Juggy with an ease.

juggernaut66666
Despero seems to be tougher but he can't Ko Juggs.

nvrbeenwthagirl
a Tie. Jugges can't be hurt and he isn't going to out punch Despero. Despero is stronger.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Despero is stronger.

More than classic Juggernaut?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
More than classic Juggernaut?

Indeed. Classic Juggernaut was never shown to be as strong as people make him. He really was only shown as the Ultimate in durability. NOt in strength.

boriquaking55
This would be a hell of fight to see - personally I say they would stalemate for eternity

golem370
Just because he doesn't lift anything doesn't mean he not up there in strength. He imo is somewhere between Immortal Hercules & Mindless Hulk.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by golem370
Just because he doesn't lift anything doesn't mean he not up there in strength. He imo is somewhere between Immortal Hercules & Mindless Hulk.

That still doesn't put him up there with DEspero. Despero is up there with Darkseid and Thanos in Strength.

golem370
Hulk is at that level. He fought Iron Man Immortal Hercules Wonder Man Namor the Sub-Mariner She Hulk & Doc Samson.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by golem370
Hulk is at that level. He fought Iron Man Immortal Hercules Wonder Man Namor the Sub-Mariner She Hulk & Doc Samson.
confused confused confused

Hulk can't fight Thor/Immortal herc/ BRB and Drax at the same time can he? Thanos can. Despero can. Darkseid can. Hulk could become stronger than all of them, but he'd have to be angry until cows can fly and the sky turns pink.

DevilGoblin

Hulk can't fight Thor/Immortal herc/ BRB and Drax at the same time can he? Thanos can. Despero can. Darkseid can. Hulk could become stronger than all of them, but he'd have to be angry until cows can fly and the sky turns pink.

Darkseid can.....

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

DevilGoblin
by the way: Thanos can't fight the guys you listed without the gauntlet of infinity; if he fights alone he gets killed horribly as we see in Annihilation; he can't neither beat Drax with no power gem (the hulk stalamated Drax + power gem)

without plot devices Thanos is weak as hell - Squirrel Girl broke his head

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
by the way: Thanos can't fight the guys you listed without the gauntlet of infinity; if he fights alone he gets killed horribly as we see in Annihilation; he can't neither beat Drax with no power gem (the hulk stalamated Drax + power gem)

Um no. Just no. That is just a rediculous statement. Thanos Doesn't need the IG to fight all of those guys.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Darkseid can.....

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Lobo is stronger than SUperman and he broke his hand hitting Darkseid in the face.

darthgoober

That's funny, cause he didn't have a plot device here...

http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/4434/quasar3817zo5.th.jpg

juggernaut66666

Please get the **** out. no expression

thanospimphand

most idotic thing i've heard in years

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by thanospimphand
most idotic thing i've heard in years
Here is another one
your hate for the hulk is ridiculous

deal with it, Hulk is above Thanos and Darkseid

Scoobless
Despero could knock his helmet off and psi-blast him

no expression

carver9
not if juggs have his shield up the entire fight. To all the people that dont know about juggernaut strength, it is classified as being unlimited.

Newjak
Originally posted by Scoobless
Despero could knock his helmet off and psi-blast him

no expression I think this is supposed to be H2H only no other powers just straight up fighting

Kurash
well nvrbeenwthagrl, even is despero is stronger than juggernaut, he cant hurt him, which would end in a stalemate, it would end in despero losing. Its like this, Mark Henry in his prime was the strongest man in the world, he would easily whip my 6'2 210 lb a$$. But, make me invincible, even though hes a lot stronger than i am, i guarentee if i fight him long enough i can get enough shots in to drop him. And thats way out of proportion strength wise since, mark henry>>>>>>>>>>>>Kurash, Despero>Classic Jugs

Soujaboy
Classic Juggernaut = Unlimited strength

Evil_Ash
Plus...

He's the Juggernaut b****! stick out tongue

Soujaboy
a Tie. Jugges can't be hurt and he isn't going to out punch Despero. Despero is stronger.

Oh yes, because Despero is blatantly stronger than a being with unlimited, immeasurable, strength. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soujaboy

Actually, in a physical battle he most likely could. Something that neither Darksied, or Despero can do.

Hulk could become stronger than them all except Cain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.