Zatanna vs. Shuma-Gorath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
Zatanna

vs.

Shuma-Gorath in his realm.

since people think she can defeat Strange, im assuming she can also take on Shuma-Gorath in his realm as Strange has on several occassions.

who wina?

celestialdemon
confused1

Shuma Gorath 10/10.

guy222
Originally posted by Madvillain
Zatanna

vs.

Shuma-Gorath in his realm.

since people think she can defeat Strange, im assuming she can also take on Shuma-Gorath in his realm as Strange has on several occassions.

who wina?

Shuma

TricksterPriest
Personal opinion: Given the insane magic feats Strange has done, and that he is the only person to ever beat Shuma in his own dimension......,this is going to be a marvel version of La Blue Girl. sweatdrop Comparing Zatanna to strange is a joke. There is no one in DC under Abstract level that beat Strange at magic. Only the LT has stopped Strange outright. As for Zatanna, well, she gets to find out how many tentacles Shuma-Gorath really has......sweatdrop

Madvillain
lol@the last sentence.

TricksterPriest
Yeah. if you've ever seen La Blue Girl, you can see why I think Shuma would enjoy himself there. As a matter of fact, where else would you get the inspiration for something like him?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Yeah. if you've ever seen La Blue Girl, you can see why I think Shuma would enjoy himself there.

sick

Originally posted by TricksterPriest

As a matter of fact, where else would you get the inspiration for something like him?

many other hentai (not that I would have any experience with that)

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
many other hentai (not that I would have any experience with that)
Was tentacle hentai even around in the early 70's?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Was tentacle hentai even around in the early 70's?

probably, it is known to date back to ancient japan

I won't post the picture but this wiki article has an ancient pic of tentacle hentai

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dream_of_the_Fisherman%27s_Wife

but on topic Shuma is way beyond Zattana especially in his own dimension

Endless Mike
Shuma-Gorath was actually inspired by Cyaegha from the stories of H.P. Lovecraft

Ouallada
Most of the elder gods were inspired by the Cthulu mythos. Even the phrase elder gods was probably lifted from there.

Zatanna should say "Emoh og annaw I". If not, she gets screwed, and judging from the replies on this thread, in more ways than one.

the Darkone
Zantanna doesn't have a chance in hell, it took Dr. Strange to kill himself to beat Shuma-Groth and Dr. Strange is more powerful than she is. Shuma-Groth 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.