Stardust vs Mindless Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
smile

bigbran
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
smile no

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by bigbran
no
yes

TricksterPriest
yes

yes

co-signed.

guy222
smile

Hulk

juggernaut66666
no

bigbran
OK, for one, Stardust is immune to physical harm.
What does Hulk do?

He got his own staff struck through his head, and then got it hammered into his head, while also destroying the planet beneath him, and then got reconstructed in the next panel (or something like that).

He can make, actual powerful black holes (other than the pussy ones in comics), that open a portal to another dimension, that even Beta couldn't really resist.

He can destroy planets. He can take planet destroyers easliy.

He is second powerful, next to Surfer in heralds, and probably the most durible by far.

You can argue for Hulk beating Surfer all you like, but there is no way in hell he will ever beat Stardust, ever!

Stardust 10/10.

Swanky-Tuna
What are the extent of Stardust's powers? Has he had more than the one fight from Stormbreaker?

King_Mungi
Stardust is underated and yes blackhole would easily dispatch Hulk.

juggernaut66666
13srug

bigbran
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
What are the extent of Stardust's powers? Has he had more than the one fight from Stormbreaker? Showing more power in one battle, than any other herald (minus Surfer, and Morg).
He will need more battles for sure, but he has shown powers that would put him second.

Also...
Destroying the Annihilation Wave?
Nova saying that only the heralds could do it?

xmeat
OK, for one, Stardust is immune to physical harm.
What does Hulk do?

He got his own staff struck through his head, and then got it hammered into his head, while also destroying the planet beneath him, and then got reconstructed in the next panel (or something like that).

He can make, actual powerful black holes (other than the pussy ones in comics), that open a portal to another dimension, that even Beta couldn't really resist.

He can destroy planets. He can take planet destroyers easliy.

He is second powerful, next to Surfer in heralds, and probably the most durible by far.

You can argue for Hulk beating Surfer all you like, but there is no way in hell he will ever beat Stardust, ever!

Stardust 10/10. Not saying stardust wont win but beta ray bil who is basically thor bested stardust and everyone knows hulk and thor have kicked eachothers ass.

bigbran
Originally posted by xmeat
Not saying stardust wont win but beta ray bil who is basically thor bested stardust and everyone knows hulk and thor have kicked eachothers ass. Not really. He stuck his staff through his head, and he came back a panel later.

Bill went apeshit on Stardust and Stardust was trying to calm him down even when Bill was trying to crush his skull.

Also, Bill has a thing called a magical hammer... and Stardust is also immune to physical force, something Hulk only has.

Ouallada
Originally posted by guy222
Hulk

Is screwed.

In my opinion, Stardust is easily among the upper tier of heralds, under SS and Morg, and probably around the same level as FO. By default, with all the powers heralds have, and hulk being one dimensional as he is, even though he can be considered as very low herald level, most if not all the heralds should take 9-10/10 against hulk.

Additionally, Stardust is pretty invulnerable to physical damage, which is all Hulk has. Even in his battles with Bill, I thought Stardust came out looking better. One as obviously going all out, while the other was arguable not. Add his power to his physical invulnerability and we have:

Stardust 10/10

HULKSTER04
Powerwise Stardust is a genuine, but if he faced off the Hulk for strength he's bar-b-qued.lol

guy222
Originally posted by HULKSTER04
Powerwise Stardust is a genuine, but if he faced off the Hulk for strength he's bar-b-qued.lol

yes

Swanky-Tuna
I think his saving grace in this battle is that once his body is destroyed he continues on in an intangable form.

I'm not going to delve into the crazy crap Hulk does with grabbing ghosts with his hands and stuff but based on his one and only, I think, appearence, it looks like Stardust has hand.

DevilGoblin
Hulk 10/10. No single herald could beat the hulk alone.

I never saw any herald erase a dimension with one single blow.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by DevilGoblin

I never saw any herald erase a dimension with one single blow.
It is offical you are an idiot. no expression

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by Ouallada
Is screwed.

In my opinion, Stardust is easily among the upper tier of heralds, under SS and Morg, and probably around the same level as FO. By default, with all the powers heralds have, and hulk being one dimensional as he is, even though he can be considered as very low herald level, most if not all the heralds should take 9-10/10 against hulk.

Additionally, Stardust is pretty invulnerable to physical damage, which is all Hulk has. Even in his battles with Bill, I thought Stardust came out looking better. One as obviously going all out, while the other was arguable not. Add his power to his physical invulnerability and we have:

Stardust 10/10

laughing the hulk would eat his head for dinner. How can he fight without his head ?

juggernaut66666
laughing the hulk would eat his head for dinner. How can he fight without his head ?
Stardust can't be hurt in a phisical way. no expression

DevilGoblin
Stardust can't be hurt in a phisical way. no expression

Hulk can't be killed, and so ?

Rewmac

I never saw any herald erase a dimension with one single blow. Profiled...

Rewmac
Stardust is pure cosmic energy Hulk has nothing against him. On the other hand Stardust has a lot against him.

juggernaut66666
Hulk can't be killed, and so ?
Stardust creates a black hole and throws Hulk into it he dies.

Rewmac
Juggs. He doesn't know what a Black Hole is in this context. He thinks it's something on his head.

DevilGoblin
Stardust creates a blck hole and throws Hulk into it he dies.

Hulk can survive to a black hole (1)

Stardust can't do it (2)

You are an hulk hater (3)

You are predictable (4)

Rewmac

Stardust can't do it (2)

You are predictable (4) And you keep your head in your ass. wink

juggernaut66666

Stardust can't do it (2)

You are predictable (4)
1.No he can't
2.Stardust can do it.
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Stardust
3.You are the lamest Hulk fanboy ever.
4.You should read comics.

Rewmac
Juggs...He stopped at the numbers you've wrote.

Loot
hulk is overrated, against the likes of a herald, i will always give them the fight. Stardust has the power cosmic, hulk is flesh and bone and needs to breath.

Rewmac
True. The way the Void handled and almost killed the Hulk is the best in comics.

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by Rewmac
Stardust is pure cosmic energy Hulk has nothing against him. On the other hand Stardust has a lot against him.

are you sure ? laughing

Hulk smash puny energy! IH #242

O-W-N-E-Dhttp://img407.imageshack.us/img407/843/energy5mzyl9.jpg

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by Rewmac
True. The way the Void handled and almost killed the Hulk is the best in comics.

Hulk lost to Void for 3 reasons:

1) Paul Jenkins who created Void wrote the story

2) Hulk could not get stronger for a poor plot device

3) Sentry was the protagonist of his mini

Current Hulk would erase Void.

juggernaut66666
are you sure ? laughing

Hulk smash puny energy! IH #242
http://files.photojerk.com/Jonathanos/STRENGTH/Crazy-IH242.jpg

http://files.photojerk.com/Jonathanos/STRENGTH/Crazy-IH242.jpg

O-W-N-E-D
Link doesn't work....

Rewmac
Yeah Hulk got owned in IH 242...

Rewmac
Goblin you don't even know what you are talking about you only see Hulk, here Hulk there Greeen,greeeen,greeen

DevilGoblin
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/843/energy5mzyl9.jpg

o-w-n-e-d

juggernaut66666
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/843/energy5mzyl9.jpg

o-w-n-e-d
That is a force field. no expression

Edit: We don't know how durable was it so your scan worths shit

DevilGoblin
That is a force field. no expression

Edit: We don't know how durable was it so your scan worths shit

it does not matter how durable is, the question is another, if you can read- read:

"Stardust is pure cosmic energy Hulk has nothing against him. On the other hand Stardust has a lot against him. "

and i posted the pic

give up, you are not to my level of debate; thanks God that i don't know your language very well or i would own you even worse than this

juggernaut66666
it does not matter how durable is, the question is another, if you can read- read:

"Stardust is pure cosmic energy Hulk has nothing against him. On the other hand Stardust has a lot against him. "

and i posted the pic

give up, you are not to my level of debate; thanks God that i don't know your language very well or i would own you even worse than this
laughing laughing laughing
Oh please you can't even debate all you do is say Hulk wins or you just talk giberish about him.
Own me? You get owned by every 2nd member on this forum daily.

Jyppe
If stupidity was punisheable, death panalty would have been brought back to all countries because of a certain member. I'm not sure wether they execute mentally ret.. "special" people, though.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Jyppe
If stupidity was punisheable, death panalty would have been brought back to all countries because of a certain member. I'm not sure wether they execute mentally ret.. "special" people, though.
Who is that member? confused shifty

Rewmac
So this still goes on what happened while I was gone??

Rewmac

and i posted the pic

give up, you are not to my level of debate; thanks God that i don't know your language very well or i would own you even worse than this You think Hulk is above the Power Cosmic?

Ouallada

Which part of intangible do you not understand?

I hate to draw conclusions about people I do not know, but it seems that you are just about as mindless as the damn character you are a fanboy of.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Ouallada
Which part of intangible do you not understand?

I hate to draw conclusions about people I do not know, but it seems that you are just about as mindless as the damn character you are a fanboy of.
http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/7135/ownedsf5.jpg

bigbran

I never saw any herald erase a dimension with one single blow. Funny, Surfer beat him twice, and Hulk attacked a Surfer that was cut off from his power source, from behind, and people count that as a win.

Also Bannerless Hulk was able to do nothing to Surfer, and he was stomping on his head.

xmeat
beta handled stardust well with physical force so hulk should have a chance.

bigbran
Originally posted by xmeat
beta handled stardust well with physical force so hulk should have a chance. Did he hurt him, did he beat him? No.

Also, the time when he grabbed him the second time, Stardust was trying to get him to stop.

The first time, when Beta rammed the pike through his head blowing up the planet, he also used speed to get him in that way.

No, physical force will not work.

It would be more realistic if people said he could take down Surfer, than Stardust (even though he can't do either).
There is no way, that Hulk can beat him.

DevilGoblin
Stardust beat no one.

The hulk beat the Galaxy Master = cosmic being

The Hulk beat Onslaught =cosmic being

juggernaut66666
Stardust beat no one.

The Hulk beat Onslaught =cosmic being
Yep. You are right Hulk get's beaten.

bigbran
Stardust beat no one.

The Hulk beat Onslaught =cosmic being And, that still doesn't mean Hulk is hurting him.

Also, he was wiping out massive ships in Annihilation, taking out the Wave, and also resisted the Galactus weapon, along with Red Shift.
Beta also got his best shots in on him, and he was perfect.

What has Galaxy Master done?

You mean, he beat an Onslaught that was letting him beat him so he could achieve his final form?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.