How many people knew this about A Few Good men?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker
That it was a play before it became a movie? For several years I never knew that but my friend who does community theatre acting was in that play and I saw him in that not too long ago.when he told me he was in the play it freaked me out because I had no idea it was a play. eek! Does that freak anybody else out here about that? Yeah it was play written by Aaron Sorkin who also wrote that tv show The west wing that Martin Sheen was in where he played a president.

Dusty
I was aware.

It even says so in the opening credits.

Strangelove
Hah....Dusty actually read the opening credits pointandlaugh

Solo
Reading is a thing of the past.

Dusty
Originally posted by Solo
Reading is a thing of the past.

It's funny, because I'm reading that very sentence.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Mr Parker
That it was a play before it became a movie? For several years I never knew that but my friend who does community theatre acting was in that play and I saw him in that not too long ago.when he told me he was in the play it freaked me out because I had no idea it was a play. eek! Does that freak anybody else out here about that? Yeah it was play written by Aaron Sorkin who also wrote that tv show The west wing that Martin Sheen was in where he played a president.

Oh my god! That's f*cking amazing! Let's all blow-up a bunch of balloons, put on some disco music, throw a bunch of shit around and have a party!

Yeah!

Mr Parker
a simple yes or no will do please. roll eyes (sarcastic) at least answer the question. mad

bakerboy
Yes, i know it.

In fact, it was a very susscesful play written by Aaron Sorkin and with very good reviews. And it was played at diferents times.

bakerboy
In fact, tom cruise choose the role because he loved the play.

And for curiosity, rob lowe played the tom cruise character a few time in the play.

Mr Parker
there were some things they left out of the movie that was in the play and now I dont like the movie as much as i did before because there is no reason why they couldnt have put a couple of things in there that they left out.i still like it just not as much as I did before.

Mr Parker
why did they have to do it? take those things out? damn.

WrathfulDwarf
I didn't know about it. hmm

Mr Parker
so anybody else knew?

spidey-dude
afew good men was one of the most boring movies ever. i just like the last trial of the movie.

Mr Parker
great to know that but you did not bother to answer the question which is what this thread is about? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.