BAD NEWS 4 SPARRaBETH!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirategirl85
Read this article and please don't cry like how i'm doing sad

http://www.molokaitimes.com/articles/711001232.asp

Chiki Mina
Meh, I'm pretty calmed about it. There will be some Will and Liz scenes big deal.

But this person is wrong. They are not filming because filming is over. It's a reshoot. And I suspect something..

PirateDiva
ALRIGHT....lol....still trying to keep the faith but how can i do that when some just described as this supposed RE-SHOOT as a BIG LOVE SCENE BETWEEN ELIZABETH AND WILL......

"The cast- including Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightly - are staying at Paniolo Hale. A lighting technician described the filming taking place as a "big love scene" between their characters- Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann. "

How are we going to explain this? How....How can we Twist this we CANT....ORLANDO IS ON THE ISLAND TO FILM NOT ON VACA!!!!!!

Im sure this is where they consumate!!! Im Positive! sad

Still Trying really hard not to cry!

Chiki Mina
I don't get it. I don't know, I don't believe them.

Why would someone say that? A big love scene, then have all these securities and shit. I don't think it's a big deal, I think they are filming some of the Will and Liz scenes that I'm sure there will be.

Maybe is the part Barbossa marries them. Who knows. I don't think they were clear in this article.

mmoviejunkie
so what? they had love scenes in the 1st two movies
and so did johnny and keira
its not that big of a deal
who ever this is, is trying to make it seem more exciting than it really is, probably
i mean don't all those tabloids type of people do that?!?!
this really means nothing to me
because whoever wrote this is not disney

PirateDiva
Or... here's a Thought maybe this is the scene where they Make Little Baby Dominic....*slowly breaks down crying*....im sorry MINA....im having a little over dramtic moment.....but this is not good!

Mistypirate
WHAT??? Ok WHAT IS THIS? " BIG LOVE SCENE BETWEEN W/L" WTF?mad
I come home tired as hell, expecting more good news, and I find this..... Oh man this is horrible.sad I'm having a nervous breakdown again. This can't be happening. Why are they doing this to us. I believe the dude, I think he is telling the truth. I'm heartbroken, WHY WHY WHY???
bawling bawling crybaby crybaby cursing fear

Mistypirate
I'm impressed by Disney and C.o. Sure will "the movie will have a kick ass ending" Will and Elizabeth on an island, proclaiming their love to each other? Yes sure mmmhu, that sure sounds like a f** kick ass ending. mad

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
I don't get it. I don't know, I don't believe them.

Why would someone say that? A big love scene, then have all these securities and shit. I don't think it's a big deal, I think they are filming some of the Will and Liz scenes that I'm sure there will be.

Maybe is the part Barbossa marries them. Who knows. I don't think they were clear in this article. Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
so what? they had love scenes in the 1st two movies
and so did johnny and keira
its not that big of a deal
who ever this is, is trying to make it seem more exciting than it really is, probably
i mean don't all those tabloids type of people do that?!?!
this really means nothing to me
because whoever wrote this is not disney

Oh Come on!..... A DESERTED BEACH? a longboat that looks like it's been washed up a shore? just them 2?....I'm almost sure that Liz under the watchful eye of her Fathers men has not been able to spend not one minute alone with WILL....and now that they are alone!... With No one around! Do u really think that they r going to spend there alone time ARGUEING!!!!! NO!!! IMO after this scene LIZ will no longer be a VIRGIN!!!!!! mad

Chiki Mina
That's the thing this person said "big love scene" i think it's stupid. I don't believe much in this article.

ludagurl3d
I don't know what to think.

It is Disney, so a big love scene does not sound like something that would happen. Especially not on a beach of all places. Maybe it means romantic parting....

I hate this shit!

Mistypirate
OK NOT GOOD *SPECULATION* sad
Will indeeds become Capt of the FD, he is allowed to come to land every 10 yrs. Dominic is there, which means that 10 yrs had passed. Will finally gets to go to land he reunites with Liz and his unknown kid. sad bawling. That means that Liz will wait for him. WOW that sure is a kick ass ending. bawling

PirateDiva
Yes I hate this too!!! This Movie really needs to come out....so i can see with My Own 2 eyes WAT THE HE**....is GoIng On!!!!???

Mistypirate
Or I have another speculation *Not so Bad* wink
Will stabs the heart, Liz tells him that she doesn't want to fallow that path, but she tells Will that she will wait for him. 10 yrs had passed Will finally gets to go to land expecting to get reunited with Liz. But for his surprise he finds out that Liz has a new life. Possibly married to Jack and has his kid. And they are just simply saying good bye.

sailorleo
Originally posted by Mistypirate
OK NOT GOOD *SPECULATION* sad
Will indeeds become Capt of the FD, he is allowed to come to land every 10 yrs. Dominic is there, which means that 10 yrs had passed. Will finally gets to go to land he reunites with Liz and his unknown kid. sad bawling. That means that Liz will wait for him. WOW that sure is a kick ass ending. bawling

that sounds plausible...actually sad

i was gonna say something else, but i forgot, and im pretty sure it didn't fit in

Mistypirate
Or this could just be a *Huge Conspiracy* a cover-up, Area-51 classified Info. Perhaps to surprise the audiences.. smile *hopes and prays*

Pirategirl85
Or I have another speculation *Not so Bad* wink
Will stabs the heart, Liz tells him that she doesn't want to fallow that path, but she tells Will that she will wait for him. 10 yrs had passed Will finally gets to go to land expecting to get reunited with Liz. But for his surprise he finds out that Liz has a new life. Possibly married to Jack and has his kid. And they are just simply saying good bye.

Yeah but johnny depp os not in present and a lot of the fans are angry because of this.....

Chiki Mina
everyone....

CHILLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WEATHER IT'S A DISNEY MOVIE OR NOT, IT DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT. IT IS A RESHOOT. AND I THINK THEY ARE RESHOOTING SOME SCENES WHEN THEY ARE TOGETHER!

Sorry for the caps.

This is not the ending being filmed!! I just know it! GIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ludagurl3d
I just have to get out how pissed off I will be. E/W are sooo boring. Why can't they see that? You think people saw DMC multiple times for bloody freaking Willabeth? hell no!

Which couple won award? Sparrabeth that's who!

Mistypirate
Yes but Dominic is there, this means that the part they are filming is the ending or close to the ending scene.

ludagurl3d
My stomach hurts from all of this. They need to give us the damn trailer and stop flucking around with it. I'm losing all respect.

katelovespirate
guys we've always known w/l was the more likely. i don't doubt its a love scene, though whether it will be "big" is up for debate... wink

willofthewisp
How does a love scene between W/E really damage the idea of a J/E outcome? I'm not going to read the script in advance, and I'm not going to all of a sudden hate the series if Will and Liz get married and live happily ever after. According to the "my favorite things" thread, there is lots to love about POTC besides a J/E possibility.

One more arguement: did W/E shippers give up when they saw a "big love scene" between Jack and Liz? Nope! Those W/E shippers are keeping the faith. We should learn from their example.

katelovespirate
Originally posted by willofthewisp

One more arguement: did W/E shippers give up when they saw a "big love scene" between Jack and Liz? Nope! Those W/E shippers are keeping the faith. We should learn from their example.

Right you are! Though I doubt this big love scene will end with Will getting eaten by a sea monster. wink

sailorleo
Originally posted by katelovespirate
Right you are! Though I doubt this big love scene will end with Will getting eaten by a sea monster. wink giant vagina kate, get it right...lol

willofthewisp
Well, maybe Will's not sucked up by a vagina but penetrated by a gigantic.....never mind.

katelovespirate
giggle, my bad. I've made enough cheesy sexual reference jokes for tonight, i think. hehehehe.

Willo, i like your thinking.

willofthewisp
A love scene could also be one of them (Will) dying or something and they're tenderly saying goodbye. People have to keep in mind everything's meant to be worded in ways that leave it up to interpretation.

Pirategirl85
Thanks to piratesoftherings from kttc check it out...Thanks mate

sailorleo
dammmmmnnnnnn.....

willofthewisp
Why the hell is the monkey in there? The rest of the poster looks fantastic!

ivebeendepped43
thats f***ed up...

sailorleo
Why the hell is the monkey in there? The rest of the poster looks fantastic! omg, you're right, that's a photoshopped rendering it isn't official by no means

willofthewisp
Oh, another problem. The immortality of the twist is gone! Years down the road, when we introduce our kids to POTC and they get into it like we are, they're going to want to see the other two movies and they'll see the poster and see Barbossa's face on AWE.

Willo Jr: But I thought he died.

Me: He did die.

Willo Jr: So is he not in the 2nd movie but in the 3rd?

Me: (whips out monkey cage with monkey in it) Look! (shoots at it) An undead monkey!

katelovespirate
mmmm i wonder if someone made this. the text and the ship look alright, but the porportions of the characters and the monkey make me wonder if some photoshop genius did that one up.

sailorleo
Originally posted by katelovespirate
mmmm i wonder if someone made this. the text and the ship look alright, but the porportions of the characters and the monkey make me wonder if some photoshop genius did that one up. that's what i just said

Pirategirl85
of course it's photoshoped but the person who did it sure has talents...All she did was take the photo's from the new pix of awe and put it all together

IheartPocky
are they still going with no apostrophe? At Worlds End..

charrmgirl2007
just a thought......but if this is supposed to be a
love scene between Will and Liz ....wouldn't it be
perfect for the implied Jack/Liz love scene that was
rumored before to come out....like will realizing that
his pure, beautiful and perfect Elizabeth isn't so pure
anymore? and/or her calling out Jack's name and him
finding out that way?....just a thought though.....roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/HouseMD_/House%20Avatars/More%20House%20Avatars/65860e18.gifhttp://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/HouseMD_/House%20Avatars/More%20House%20Avatars/a3a02bd4.gifhttp://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/HouseMD_/House%20Avatars/More%20House%20Avatars/fad54b2c.gifhttp://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/HouseMD_/House%20Avatars/More%20House%20Avatars/56836071.gif
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/HouseMD_/House%20Avatars/More%20House%20Avatars/964001b1.gifhttp://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/HouseMD_/House%20Avatars/More%20House%20Avatars/146fb5ff.gifhttp://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/HouseMD_/House%20Avatars/More%20House%20Avatars/6ca49e8b.pnghttp://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/HouseMD_/House%20Avatars/More%20House%20Avatars/26244f96.gif

Chiki Mina
This news doesn't seem like a big deal. I know there will be some Will/Liz scenes, but it doesn't mean it will lead to a willabeth ending. I dunno about you girls, but I'm keeping my faith.

katelovespirate
well, and even a w/l ending won't detract from the beautiful sparrabeth moments we are going to get! smile

Chiki Mina
I really don't think it will happen, then what will happen to Jack? I don't want to see him by himself.

Just a little annoyed on how they want to describe it a big love scene. But i know there will be Will and Liz scenes. They do love eachother. Just that their relationships is on the rocks.

Then why? Why, may I ask, give us all those great jack/Liz moments, and leave us with nothing, just Jack by himself. I don't like it on how they blame Jack on the relationship problems that goes with Will and Liz. Jack is not a bump in the road. He is fate interevened.

I still have hope...I don't know why everyone is going into a different direction now. I'm more depressed because everyone is like "oh well" and the other half are paranoid.

surfchikpir8fan
I don't mind nor care, who gets who! Elizabeth could get Davy and I wouldn't care, lol! I just can't wait to see the movie, all the action ... all the pain ... all the mystery ... all the adventure ... all the swords ... all the pirates! Hehe, I'm so excited!

But too all Sparrabeth fans, don't be disheartened! I don't think it means anything! Even if it does, just remember how funny Jack's reaction is gunna be when he sees Barbossa ... mind he probably has already figured it out ... but he doesn't know Barbossa will come to rescue Jack ... lol!

Depprived
It just takes the p!ss if this is true. Build us up and then knock us down.

ivebeendepped43
i refuse to give in to this Will/Liz crap!

surfchikpir8fan
dont worry, I understand how it would get you really angry!

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by Depprived
It just takes the p!ss if this is true. Build us up and then knock us down.

Exactly. Build us up, then knock us down. They leave us on hanging on to the edge of our seats, and then we fall hard on our asses when we get what we don't deserve--yes, deserve

T&T, hear me out. I'm not askin for a cheesy Cinderalla or a Snow White ending. Just give us that closure. Don't let us hang there with Jack just by himself. I don't want him to be used that way, and I don't want people blaming him for the problems of Will and Liz relationship. Its bull!

If their relationship isn't working, it's not meant to be. Fate...fate intervened.

Why add the line "fate intervened" for Beckette?
The compass? That blasted compass--gir!
Persuade me, curiosity scene, the KISS?!

Come on....why bother our time, money, ink and paper on this then?

Again, I'm not interested in a billion mark, but, I will assure that it will go to negative billion if the ending doesn't get what it deserves.

lovethemtigers
I don't believe this article....it sounds fishy...I still can't believe that Disney would commit movie suicide.....I'm not going to let these rumors get me down...I'm keeping the faith....Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth Swann....fate intervenes......the compass points to what you want most in this world...jack knew that Elizabeth's heart was the same as his....is was a kiss for the ages....a kiss that had been building since the day Jack and Elizabeth met......Jack Sparrow doesn't know what he wants, or do know and is loathe to claim it as his own....something's got Jack vexed.....You came back, I always knew you were a good man...thank you, Jack.....It's the only way, don't you see....why not, we are very much alike, you and I , I - you, us.....you're going to want to know what it taste like....PIRATE....

lovethemtigers
Breathe in, breathe out....It's just has to be Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth Swann....there is simply no chemistry, no hot lust...no deeply, truly, madly in love feelings between WIll Turner and Elizabeth Swann...their love was puppy love...friendly love.....not that kind of love that hits you unexpectantly, leaves you breathless, hungering for more....that forbidden, heartfelt soulmatey LOVE......that's the kind of love between Jack and Elizabeth...Come on, Disney....surely Keira convinced them of this....yes, an ending between Will and Elizabeth will be booring and a simply grosse ending to such a beautiful trilogy......

xXSweetSXx
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Or... here's a Thought maybe this is the scene where they Make Little Baby Dominic....*slowly breaks down crying*....im sorry MINA....im having a little over dramtic moment.....but this is not good!

*cough* It's Disney*cough*

And no Jack???? IM freaking out too!!!! I wish Orlando would Get arrested for peeing on rocks so that they cant shoot the "Big love scene" sad

Chiki Mina
Thank you, lovethemtigers. For keeping your faith. I'm keeping mine. I know thatt article seems caca to me.

Come on, girls. Please don't give. There are people who just like the movie(that's fine) but the rest of you, who dedicated your time on these wonderful theories. Don't give up smile

Kumbaya *holds lighter up in the air* lool.

ivebeendepped43
lol yes, we will keep the faith alright! and u guys better keep the faith that i dont kill Orlando tmorrow!

PirateDiva
Ya total Photoshop!!! BUT STILL Looks Really GooD!!!

PirateDiva
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
I don't believe this article....it sounds fishy...I still can't believe that Disney would commit movie suicide.....I'm not going to let these rumors get me down...I'm keeping the faith....Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth Swann....fate intervenes......the compass points to what you want most in this world...jack knew that Elizabeth's heart was the same as his....is was a kiss for the ages....a kiss that had been building since the day Jack and Elizabeth met......Jack Sparrow doesn't know what he wants, or do know and is loathe to claim it as his own....something's got Jack vexed.....You came back, I always knew you were a good man...thank you, Jack.....It's the only way, don't you see....why not, we are very much alike, you and I , I - you, us.....you're going to want to know what it taste like....PIRATE.... Originally posted by lovethemtigers
Breathe in, breathe out....It's just has to be Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth Swann....there is simply no chemistry, no hot lust...no deeply, truly, madly in love feelings between WIll Turner and Elizabeth Swann...their love was puppy love...friendly love.....not that kind of love that hits you unexpectantly, leaves you breathless, hungering for more....that forbidden, heartfelt soulmatey LOVE......that's the kind of love between Jack and Elizabeth...Come on, Disney....surely Keira convinced them of this....yes, an ending between Will and Elizabeth will be booring and a simply grosse ending to such a beautiful trilogy......

Wow! Seriously if TnT dont listen to the PASSION that us Sparrabethers have then i dont know what to say....That was great, heartfelt, amazing....great vent and i love how u gave it that Dramatic last Touch.....PIRATE....wow that is soooooo hoT it should be a scene in the movie....Like Liz venting it to Jack! or something!!! LOL!

akanai
Im gonna kill myself ;______;

ToddianGirl
Listen to Mina we all need to calm down. This is just another cooked up rumor. And what do we know about rumors Kids? That are EVIL! I bet this article is all made up and is FAKE! Don't give up don't throw in the towel. There is NOTHING to be to worried about.

lovethemtigers
Yes, ToddianGirl...that is what we believe...Keep The Faith Girls...come on Tuesday we were all floating on Cloud Nine celebrating our victories from the People's Choice Awards.....

Now, because of one little stupid article we are in panic mode. I Know, I've been there, done that.

I tell ya, I have tried and tried in my mind and in my dreams to come up with versions where the trilogy ends with jack going his own way and Liz and Will getting married...and it just doesn't wash with me....That cannot be the big surprise ending that Disney is planning...it just cannot be.....

I seriously...would rather this whole trilogy be one big fat dream of Elizabeth's...then have her turn down and away from the most beautiful, sexy pirate ever...the most exciting love anyone can ever hope for and settle for booring old, blacksmith turned pirate-wanna be William Turner.

I would rather think that she is independent and goes away captain of the Empress....and we are left with a hint that maybe just maybe something will happen with jack and liz.....

I hope it doesn't have a Gone With The Wind ending...leaving us wondering "will they ever be together?"

calypso
I bet if it is a love scene it won't be like the one she did in Domino.

This is a Disney movie. Cut the love scene out for sure. They would lose their PG13 rating if it were a love scene, and Jerry and Gore do not want that to happen.

PirateDiva
Ya but they can still imply a love scene!

Mistypirate
http://allisonhoneymoon.blogspot.com/2006/09/aloha-from-maui_26.html

bawling bawling

I found this in KTTC,This article is from September, But read it carefully.
Bye sad

calypso
If it's a re-shoot, when were they in Hawaii the first time?

BTY got my Pirates valentines today and I love them so much it will be hard to send them out. CVS (use to be Eckerds Drug) $2.99.

Would send one to each of you, but "in my cabin I have no (ad)dress(s)." Hehehe I amused myself.

sailorleo
Originally posted by calypso

BTY got my Pirates valentines today and I love them so much it will be hard to send them out. CVS (use to be Eckerds Drug) $2.99.

Would send one to each of you, but "in my cabin I have no (ad)dress(s)." Hehehe I amused myself. if i gave you an adress would i get one? *hopes to receive a norrington valentine*

PirateDiva
http://allisonhoneymoon.blogspot.com/2006/09/aloha-from-maui_26.html

bawling bawling

I found this in KTTC,This article is from September, But read it carefully.
Bye sad

Hmmmm i dont know what to think of this....i dont think much of it though! Just because they used that ground before to make VIRGIN SACRIFICES doesn't mean that POTC will use it for that purpose....

Also b/c that couple got married there doesn't mean that POTC will use it for that purpose either!

The only thing i got from this is that POTC3 was negotiating in filming the ENDING at the Botanical Gardens...in HAWAII!

they only red flag that comes to mind is: If they shot the ending scene there in HAWAII.....and now Keira and Orlando are there for re-shoots...then they probably are re-shooting the ending at this time! although the botanical gardens are not around Moloki where they are currently filming! so really it could be anything!

calypso
Send it on darlin'. But I hate to tell you this there are not any of anyone except Jack, Lizzy, and Will. Arrrrrrr, I wanted one of Barbossa, Jack the monkey and "fish face".

I think that is very interesting about the waterfall. You know each of these Pirate movies have all had two endings. Just pray that this RE-SHOOT is not the very last one.

I also liked the Shipwreck Beach where the fireworks are heart shaped.

All this chasing after these spoilers is giving me a headache. I need a nap or maybe just a Dr. Pepper.

PirateDiva
Or Maybe the waterfall is where Jack and Liz jump of a very high place together or something!

calypso
Do you mean Will & Lizzy?

When did they shoot in Hawaii the first time?

Pirategirl85

Would send one to each of you, but "in my cabin I have no (ad)dress(s)." Hehehe I amused myself.

Whoa...where on earth did u get this card?? eek!

calypso
If you live in the U.S. there are CVS pharmacies and that is were I got them. There were34 w/7 adventurous designs for $2.99.

Pirategirl85
yes i do live in U.S. i never heard of VS i heard of longs drugs and walgreens i'll probably check it out....thanks mate

PirateDiva
Do you mean Will & Lizzy?

When did they shoot in Hawaii the first time?

No I mean Jack and Liz...there is a rumor that Jack and Liz jump off of a high place together....so im speculating that the waterfall in the botanical gardens could be it!

And there was talk that they were in Hawaii shooting back in September!

calypso
I was just at Wordplayer.com and read a real interesting analysis of the Jack/Elizabeth relationship in relation to Jung theory.

Go to wordplayer. com
When Wordplayer forum pops up
Click on Movies Message Boards
Scroll down to Wed Jan 10th and Jung Archetypes-Analysis of Jack & Elizabeth in POTC

Mayby this will restore some faith.

lovethemtigers
another thing ladies, I was just at Kroger checking out and saw keira on the front of US Weekly maga.....and their was that same pic of her and that ugly boyfriend of her the beach in Hawaii...and it said they were on a vacation..it had nothing to do with Pirates....and the same with Orlando..they say he was there celebrating his 30th Birthday...surfing...not there for shooting AWE.....so....I think this article is a hoax......

Pirategirl85
well who knows we have till may 25th AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH hurry up pirate

Chiki Mina
so far, lovethemtigers is keepin her faith. The rest are being dramatic and just giving up...

lovethemtigers
so far, lovethemtigers is keepin her faith. The rest are being dramatic and just giving up...

it's either keep the faith..or go crazy...I just refuse to believe that all the subtle hints that Disney worked so hard to weave into DMC's story was just meant to be a bump in the road.....

Honestly, honestly....and I'm not kidding...I could care less if Will Turner becomes the new FD Captain...he'll deserve a fate worse than death for betraying jack....Jack has always looked out for Will in his odd sense of honor...

And I sure hope that we see some dramatic scene...where Jack risks his life to save Liz's and she realizes that Jack is the man for her...and realizes what a whelp Will is...

But one thing I wonder about.....in POTC 1, I got the impression that Jack and Bootsraps had a special friendship....I wonder how Bootstrap will feel when he learns that Will betrays our good ol' Capt. Jack...

and I can't wait to see the scene when Jack's good side is brought back to life....that's probably when he's going to do something really heroic for Lizzie...

Chiki Mina
it's either keep the faith..or go crazy...I just refuse to believe that all the subtle hints that Disney worked so hard to weave into DMC's story was just meant to be a bump in the road.....

Honestly, honestly....and I'm not kidding...I could care less if Will Turner becomes the new FD Captain...he'll deserve a fate worse than death for betraying jack....Jack has always looked out for Will in his odd sense of honor...

And I sure hope that we see some dramatic scene...where Jack risks his life to save Liz's and she realizes that Jack is the man for her...and realizes what a whelp Will is...

But one thing I wonder about.....in POTC 1, I got the impression that Jack and Bootsraps had a special friendship....I wonder how Bootstrap will feel when he learns that Will betrays our good ol' Capt. Jack...

and I can't wait to see the scene when Jack's good side is brought back to life....that's probably when he's going to do something really heroic for Lizzie...

Yes, definitely. I rather keep my faith then loose my sanity. I know there will be Will and Liz scnes because they still love eachother. But I will refuse to call Jack a bump in a road.

lovethemtigers
but I think there will be a lukewarm reaction to Will and Liz scenes....In fact, the thought of seeing her kiss Will again, after having tasted Jack, makes me want to puke......

I don't know..I'm just anti-will...and this is nothing new for me...I didn't really care for him in POTC 1....the only reason I enjoyed POTC 1 was because of the great acting of Johnny and his/Disney's creation of Jack Sparrow...and I kept hoping the whole movie...even then....that Elizabeth would realize Jack was the man she wanted...that's why I'm so addicted to DMC...because it brought to life what I had secretly dreamed about since seeing POTC 1

Chiki Mina
but I think there will be a lukewarm reaction to Will and Liz scenes....In fact, the thought of seeing her kiss Will again, after having tasted Jack, makes me want to puke......

I don't know..I'm just anti-will...and this is nothing new for me...I didn't really care for him in POTC 1....the only reason I enjoyed POTC 1 was because of the great acting of Johnny and his/Disney's creation of Jack Sparrow...and I kept hoping the whole movie...even then....that Elizabeth would realize Jack was the man she wanted...that's why I'm so addicted to DMC...because it brought to life what I had secretly dreamed about since seeing POTC 1

I know, seeing kiss Will after she just tasted freedom, Jack, makes me feel uncomfortable. I honestly don't want Will to die, but I rather see him reunited with his father.

But, I smell something fishy about this article. I know this will soon be cleared up. "Big love scene" sunds to me they are exagerating.

willofthewisp
"No I mean Jack and Liz...there is a rumor that Jack and Liz jump off of a high place together....so im speculating that the waterfall in the botanical gardens could be it!"------PirateDiva

There is only one reason I can think of to jump off a waterfall into a river in the botanical gardens, and that involves a naked Jack and naked Lizzie doing the wild thing.

Chiki Mina
If that ever happens, I'll be drooling all over my pop corn.

lovethemtigers
"No I mean Jack and Liz...there is a rumor that Jack and Liz jump off of a high place together....so im speculating that the waterfall in the botanical gardens could be it!"------PirateDiva

There is only one reason I can think of to jump off a waterfall into a river in the botanical gardens, and that involves a naked Jack and naked Lizzie doing the wild thing.

OMG I will simply fall out of my seat...biting my fingers if that happened..but fat chance...it's Disney...

Chiki Mina
Come on, Disney. How about a little porn Disney style wink lol kidding.

Im feeling quiet optimistic. I have been watching COTBP and DMC, watching Jack and Liz together. Seriously, these two have the chemistry, not only that, they have the potential to love.

I just don't want jack to be used like that, only to be killed and tricked and have his heartbroken, then have Liz come back to Will while Jack is by himself...come on!

Will will have his father, he won't be alone..

Turbo-charged
so,.. whos with who?

xXSweetSXx
another thing ladies, I was just at Kroger checking out and saw keira on the front of US Weekly maga.....and their was that same pic of her and that ugly boyfriend of her the beach in Hawaii...and it said they were on a vacation..it had nothing to do with Pirates....and the same with Orlando..they say he was there celebrating his 30th Birthday...surfing...not there for shooting AWE.....so....I think this article is a hoax......

Or he's peeing on some more rocks LOL sorry i couldn't resist laughing

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by xXSweetSXx
Or he's peeing on some more rocks LOL sorry i couldn't resist laughing

lmao!! What a nice pic that was lol

Mistypirate
Liz in a black dress staring at the sea. NOT GOOD. sad
Click for more news and new pics.
http://www.molokaitimes.com/articles/711001232.asp

Turbo-charged
Maybe its in the begining!!!

lovethemtigers
Sorry...but the pic is not that good...it's not necessarily Keira....it could be someone else...still thinks this is a hoax.....

I'm keeping the faith no matter what...I may be crying come May25th...and if I leave that movie crying...then I'll never watch AWE again...only DMC will live forever in my heart....

I'm so confused about what to feel about AWE...I'm not even sure I want to go see it....I'll not go the first day...see what you guys say on here about what happens...and then decide if I'll waste my money or not.....

I'm feeling a little shaky right now....
Come on Disney...sure hope ted's been readng the web and seeing all those youtube videos and paid attention to the PEOPLE'S choice awards....Johnny depp and keira knightly..best on screen match up...that was johnny and keira NOT>>...orlando and keira...barf

Turbo-charged
don't go by our reviews on it! you need to see it too! No rash decisions now mate!

Mistypirate
Well I rather get knocked down off my cloud now, than be disappointed on May 25. The sad truth is, that its not looking good for our ship. So I rather burst my bubble now than cry and be upset later.

ivebeendepped43
but it needs 2 come out!! or show a trailer...

Mistypirate
I really don't care for the trailer anymore. My hope and optimisms just went down the drain. By looking at those pics, she is dressed in black, meaning that she could be a widowed? it seems to me that Liz is gonna be waiting for Will every ten yrs. Where is the originality? the same story of Calypso and DJ.

tee_pirategirl
ok this is what I'm thinking: you see that black thing by keira's feet? that's Will's DEAD body! and you see her gazing into the horizon? she's waiting for Jack to come and get her! ok just joking but DON'T BE SAD!!!
you know why? cause T&T said it was gonna be a kick ass ending for EVERYBODY! BITTER SWEET but still something everyone will enjor. not only sparrabethers and not eunabethers EVERYONE. so keep the faith

mmoviejunkie
HAHAH!!!
EUNABETHERS!

JacksSweet

Mistypirate
Originally posted by tee_pirategirl
ok this is what I'm thinking: you see that black thing by keira's feet? that's Will's DEAD body! and you see her gazing into the horizon? she's waiting for Jack to come and get her! ok just joking but DON'T BE SAD!!!
you know why? cause T&T said it was gonna be a kick ass ending for EVERYBODY! BITTER SWEET but still something everyone will enjor. not only sparrabethers and not eunabethers EVERYONE. so keep the faith

LOL Will's death body? No it looks more like a rock to me laughing Will is not going to die remember, he will be immortal. He is going to live forever. That's not bittersweet, hey what better than that. big grin It could be Will, unless he turned in to a big crab or fish.big grin Hey you might be right.

Chiki Mina
I'm having a good feeling smile

Mistypirate
lol me to, I just had another nervous breakdown. But now I feel better. wink

Chiki Mina
So do me a favor, change your depressing pics wink

Chiki Mina
The beach scene, looks like Will unconcious.

PIRATES=SEX
It fake or at least the pictures are and that picture of elizabeth standing in the water hello can you say photoshop. calm down.

PirateDiva
OMG Me too!!! LOL!

But here is another pic from the Moloki Island where they are re-shooting! She's Half Naked...lol! I think Liz gets a bit more sexier in Pirates 3...and is that suppose to be a body next to her?

PirateDiva
Here is another!

PirateDiva
If that is a body next to her it looks like Will....something tells me this is where Will Dies and she's looking into the ocean contemplating casting herself in as a sacrific to save him or something....it looks very emotional this Pic!

T.Maria
i hope its will.

nah just kiddin smile

piratediva ive missed u!!! big grin

Chiki Mina
We all missed ya, T. Maria!!

And I think this is the "big emotional scene " they might be talking about. A reshoot, I'm sure Jack is in that scene though. Question, why does it have to be Lizzie to cast herself into the ocean?

PirateDiva
Originally posted by T.Maria
i hope its will.

nah just kiddin smile

piratediva ive missed u!!! big grin

OMG T.Maria FINALLy u're on....We've missd ya soooo much!! The Diaries thread is dead without u...I think u need to Grace us with ur work and make us all bust out in Hysterics....big grin!!!

Oh i am sooooo Glad ur back!!! How's everything?

PirateDiva
We all missed ya, T. Maria!!

And I think this is the "big emotional scene " they might be talking about. A reshoot, I'm sure Jack is in that scene though. Question, why does it have to be Lizzie to cast herself into the ocean?

I dont know i heard a rumor or a theory that Liz is going to Cast herself as a sacrific to save Will!!! But im not sure why?

Chiki Mina
Why her, why not calypso--oh that's right. Tia will play a very, VERY, important part, I bet in this scene! I'm sure Jack and the rest of the cast will be here. It's just a reshoot they are both doing so you don't need the entire cast.

Maybe, since he loves her alot and Liz still cares for Will, maybe it's something she has to do. And I think Jack will be there to rescue her also.

PirateDiva
Yes!!!! Liz and Jack Sooooo Need To Be ToGether!!! It's Not Fair to keep them apart!

Chiki Mina
PirateDiva, I zoomed on that pic. It's not will, it's a rock lol.

IheartPocky
lol and wow that is a very short dress. blink

PirateDiva
PirateDiva, I zoomed on that pic. It's not will, it's a rock lol.

LOL....Oh I Guess it could be a rock!!! LOL!!

Chiki Mina
No, it really is a rock lol

Mistypirate
So do me a favor, change your depressing pics wink

I don't know why, but my siggy makes me feel better. LOL

PirateDiva
Ya i believe ya....i just felt like a dummy cause it looks more like a rock now that i look at it!! LOL big grin

CaptinJackLover
ok i just barely read the very first post and didnt have enough time to read the rest so can sumone plz summarize very shortly what u have all been talking baout on this here thread?!

Mistypirate
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
ok i just barely read the very first post and didnt have enough time to read the rest so can sumone plz summarize very shortly what u have all been talking baout on this here thread?!

Well apparently Keira and Orli were in Hawaii filming a scene, and a lighting technician described it as a "big love scene" roll eyes (sarcastic)

PirateDiva
And then the following pages to come are us being DRAMATIC and crying about the whole thing big grin...lol!

LovelyOne
I'm actually sick of this franchise.

I know what this scene is. Its the very LAST scene in the movie

IMO Ted and Terry are idiots

people are annoyed at DMC because the movie felt all over the place..with this next movie its going to confuse the **** out of people even more. And have people saying "WHY THE **** did she get with Jack then?" I dont mean sparrabeth fans i mean almost EVERYONE..they have messed it up. I've had enough..they have messed with our heads too much. They have ruined the franchise. Mark my words its NOT going to go down wel with fans or critics...

they are idiots for thinking the majority of the audience will be rooting for W/E at the end of it all after setting up the lead female with the lead male(the reason most people WATCH the damn movie) in movie 2. And not ending the relationship clearly enough with THAT movie.

Chiki Mina
Everything has been cleared though...I hope you believe me, LovelyOne wink

LovelyOne
no this is the last scene where Will is returning to Elizabeth set 10 years in the future..

LovelyOne
only thing thats missing is Dominic Scott Kay....which is odd

but seriously. I know they have realised they have missed out on a HUGE oppertunity with Jack/Liz..it could have really made the trilogy stand out..but noooooo. For some bizarre reason they didnt think ahead..

I mean COME ON people LOVE JACK/LIZ.could they seriously NOT see that coming by adding the Jack/Liz aspect in??? A relationship like J/E is the only relationship that really counts in a summer block buster movie like this..the lead male with the lead female..god they have ****ED UP..I'm actually laughing...Spider man is gonna kick your ASS ted and Terry...

LovelyOne
EDIT - sorry removed

Chiki Mina
Well, I zoomed on that pic, and people thought it was Will laying on the ground, which is actually just a rock.

And besides, Liz waiting Will to come every 10 years is highly unlikely. Liz didn't wait for him to come back while she was in the slammer.

That comversation Sao had with Liz was very interesting. Mentioning on how Davy became the way he is. He was a sailor, he met Calypso. They both fell in love and she granted eternity as well as a ship to commandeer and rescue the ones that are drowned(this is before he took them as prisoners).

Calypso fell out of love, and so Davy cut out his hear--you know the rest. Davy became a cold, mean person. Instead of rescuing the ones that are drowned he tortured them and made them prisoners. Teorrizing the 7 seas. So Calypso was furious and her fury made the seas go wild killing hundreds of men....

^^I know you know all that, but I think it's similar on what's going on with Liz and Will. She is untamable as the sea, Liz could fall out of love--don't get me wrong, she loves Will. But, she is not the type to be waiting for him every 10 years....

Mistypirate
I knew it. Well is better to be disappointed now than later. It's like they just thought of the worst possible plot and went with it. I probably wont go see the movie. I'll wait for the reviews, and then I'll decided if I want to go see it or not.

LovelyOne
If Liz doesnt stand around and wait for Will he will turn out like davy Jones as in personality wise..thats what made Davy the monster once he was the captain..Tia didnt wait for him every 10 years..it didnt keep him human.....thats what Terry and Ted set up..to force us to accept the W/E relationship in the long run..

BUT dominic scott Kay is not in those pics..thjats the only thing thats got me thinking..but honestly..I dont care anymore..I'vve read the script for AWE..and I'm honestly not impressed..I dont even care about W/E or J/E I wish neither relationship existed in the movie..they have just confused everyone

Mistypirate
That sure sounds like a kick-ass ending. What a good damn ending. Liz will wait for Will every ten years. It makes sense, Liz is not Calypso. She will wait for him.

LovelyOne
but I see a loophole..Liz will die no doubt she cant be with him forever to keep him human at heart. Of course he would have the son to keep visiting...but wher is DSK in those pics?

Guess who he's got close to him on the ship and is immortal just like him? Someone to always be with him to keep him human..

so Will just gets everything and Jack leaves a victim of un returned love??

Mistypirate
Originally posted by LovelyOne
but I see a loophole..Liz will die no doubt she cant be with him forever to keep him human at heart. Of course he would have the son to keep visiting...but wher is DSK in those pics?

Guess who he's got close to him on the ship and is immortal just like him?

Maybe he wont need Liz...

Dominic?? sad

LovelyOne
is dominic with them shooting?

no I meant Will's father.

Chiki Mina
So think about...I don't think T&T will give us and ending like that as a closure. T&T keep mentioning there will be a closure in this movie. I want closeu not confusion! *shakes fist*

I highly doubt they will make an ending for Liz to wait for Will every ten years so he won't become the next Davy. I think he already is by his actions--he tricks the crew, he and Sao made an accord...he turns his friends over to Beckette. If that's not evil then I dunno what the hell it is.

So think about it, instead of getting angry about it, how about think things over a bit. Everyone is getting so upset for nothing. I don't want to compare but over at KTTC, alot of J/E shippers are really positive, they have their sources...and I noticed there are more of J/E there. I'm a member there, by the way, not a lurker.

T&T are not dumb asses, giving an ending like that to an end of Pirates trilogy....don't think so...

LovelyOne
there is closure liz/son...will returns to them....

Jack leaves just as he was in movie 1...and W/E basically end up the same...seen it already...*yawn*

chiki...I'm not getting upset over nothing..iys probably the truth...the hard truth..I really do think T&T are dumbasses and they have realised it too late to change it.

PirateDiva
Lovelyone no offense....but why do u do this? come in here and say one thing and then the next ur trying to turn it around!.....i dont know sorry i may just be moody 2 day but that whole no that pic is set for 10 years into the future (her waiting for Will)....then say maybe he doesnt need her....really took me for a rollercoaster ride......

Mistypirate
is dominic with them shooting?

no I meant Will's father.

Yes Dominic was in Hawaii shooting.
Dominic said in this interview that he was going to filmed in Hawaii in JANUARY. Its almost at the end

bah http://www.crosswalk.com/fun/movies/1457108.html

LovelyOne
Was johnny there though as well? Before this I mean..

PirateDiva
sorry Lovely about my previous post that was b4 u edit ur comment.....i'm sorry im just soooo sick of negativity!!!

LovelyOne
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Lovelyone no offense....but why do u do this? come in here and say one thing and then the next ur trying to turn it around!.....i dont know sorry i may just be moody 2 day but that whole no that pic is set for 10 years into the future (her waiting for Will)....then say maybe he doesnt need her....really took me for a rollercoaster ride......

because I'm venting anger and sort of holding on to a bit of hope..but I think its just about all gone now..

Chiki Mina
Just stop it everyone!!! Breath!! Please. What's breaking my heart is not about the spoilers and the Liz waiting for Will crap and Jack being by himself because I do have hope.

What's upsetting me is the people's reaction. I know what I'm saying and I don't say these things to shut you up Lovely, or Misty or PirateDiva. Im telling the truth. I have my damn sources.

Mistypirate
Maybe Lovely is telling the truth maybe not. But all that we have seen points to this ending. I was expecting this crappy ending it makes freaking sense. It's just a stupid kick in the ass ending for all of us that ship J/L. I think they are all dumb asses. If they indeed are going to go with this sucky ending , I'm going to be confused as hell. So I'm expecting the worst.

PirateDiva
really.... which are?

LovelyOne
You dont think I have my damn sources?? well ok then..I have the entire script. Thats enough of a source..and the scenes being shot here all add up to the ending..

PirateDiva
But I've heard that the ending is sooooo top secret that it's not even in the script!!!

Mistypirate
But Lovely, how reliable is that script. What is the date on it? Do you have the entire script or is it just part of it?

LovelyOne
it is..but they may be hiding something. I just dont know anymore.

was johnny ever in Hawaii shooting?

I think the script is reliable..everything I'm seeing being shot has been in that script

Mistypirate
it is..but they may be hiding something. I just dont know anymore.

was johnny ever in Hawaii shooting?

Johnny no, not that I heard of, but DSK was.

Chiki Mina
Because it was a reshoot! To do that you don't need the entire cast!

LovelyOne
Chiki if Jack is not in the last scene then you dont need the entire cast there..

------------------
Its depressing because most of the fanbase for PotC is based around Jack Sparrow and now Elizabeth and Jack....hardly anyone is emotionally attached to W/E and Will..Sorry but its true. IMO they have basically teased the audience with something spectacular and interesting and are then going to say "na na na na na..you cant have it!"

And I dont just mean the J/E fans..seriously even the critics will slate it. I see it coming..

PirateDiva
I heard that original filming there in Hawaii was in September!

Mistypirate
But didn't Dominic had a scene with Johnny?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>