Top X-Villains versus Elite Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
The Shadow King, Apocalypse, Magneto, Classic Juggernaut, and Mister Sinister

versus

Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Aquaman, Flash and Green Lantern (Kyle)

Both teams have 1 day prep.

TricksterPriest
X-villains crush the league. But boot Sinister and replace him with someone better. He's just an alpha clone of Apoc who's already there. Put Sabertooth in, he's a good match against Batman.

juggernaut66666
League FTW.

inamilist
the league with no doubts......

masterbruce
Originally posted by inamilist
the league with no doubts......

ummm...Magneto alone could handle Wonder Woman, GL, Martian Manhunter, Batman

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by masterbruce
ummm...Magneto alone could handle Wonder Woman, GL, Martian Manhunter, Batman What the f**k? JLA ftw.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
X-villains crush the league. But boot Sinister and replace him with someone better. He's just an alpha clone of Apoc who's already there. Put Sabertooth in, he's a good match against Batman.

What the f**k?

masterbruce
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
What the f**k? JLA ftw.

I said that based on what Dr. Polaris did. He basically manhandled the Justice League by manipulating iron in their blood and electrocuting them. I don't see why Magneto couldn't do the same thing, except on a much higher scale.

ExodusCloak
Kyle can pretty much take this by himself by devolving the mutants and then BFR'ing Classic Juggernaut.

masterbruce
sigh

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/2620/drpolaris20vs20jla20281bf6.jpg

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Kyle can pretty much take this by himself by devolving the mutants and then BFR'ing Classic Juggernaut. Or turning their blood to gasoline and BFRing Juggernaut. Or a myriad of other things a GL ring can do followed by BFRing Juggernaut.

ExodusCloak
I'm not going to comment on the scan...but assuming that method could work for Magneto..he'd still get speedblitzed from all directions along with the rest of his team.

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Or turning their blood to gasoline and BFRing Juggernaut. Or a myriad of other things a GL ring can do followed by BFRing Juggernaut.

Heh... big grin

jollyjim311
sigh

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/2620/drpolaris20vs20jla20281bf6.jpg

It seems like such bullshit, but, from the looks of it, it seems like Magneto could do that too... erm

Martian_mind
I said that based on what Dr. Polaris did. He basically manhandled the Justice League by manipulating iron in their blood and electrocuting them. I don't see why Magneto couldn't do the same thing, except on a much higher scale.

You do realise the plotholes in that story don't you?
1.superman for some reason was incapable of dodging those submarines depite his FTL reflexes

2.GL was unable to stop himself from punching despite the fact that he has to have one of the strongest wills in the Universe to weild his ring roll eyes (sarcastic) but Polaris probably is stronger.

3.Jonn has complete control of his molecular structure and could simply remove his iron or phase his mass outside of this dimension

4.Wonder womans bracelets hace stopped some of the most powerful attacks in the universe when crossed,yey couldn'rt stop an electromagnetic pulse?

masterbruce
Originally posted by Martian_mind
You do realise the plotholes in that story don't you?
1.superman for some reason was incapable of dodging those submarines depite his FTL reflexes

2.GL was unable to stop himself from punching despite the fact that he has to have one of the strongest wills in the Universe to weild his ring roll eyes (sarcastic) but Polaris probably is stronger.

3.Jonn has complete control of his molecular structure and could simply remove his iron or phase his mass outside of this dimension

4.Wonder womans bracelets hace stopped some of the most powerful attacks in the universe when crossed,yey couldn'rt stop an electromagnetic pulse?

yes, as with almost every comic, there are plotholes. If there wasn't PIS, then Thor would godblast every enemy while the Avengers take a vacation, Flash would travel back in time and stop the villains beforehand and the JLA can play golf, etc etc. Pretty much 99% of comics is PIS filled, to some degree or other. Neither heroes nor villains really use most of their powersets.

I'm not saying Magneto could do this easily. But I am using it as an illustration that even for those who think the JLA will win, at least realize it's gonna be a tough fight and perhaps the X-Villains will take a couple as well.

You're right in what you say, but also consider the various options that the X-Villains have. Magneto also has alot more tricks up his sleeve if we're talking about characters using their full potential of abilities.

db_renji
The Shadow King, Apocalypse, Magneto, Classic Juggernaut, and Mister Sinister

versus

Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Aquaman, Flash and Green Lantern (Kyle)

Both teams have 1 day prep.

JLA every time. (I'm assuming no one is holding back).

1. The first couple seconds Flash beats the hell and speed-blitz Sinister, Apoc, and Mags (if he doesn't start with shield, even then he vibrates through and pwns him). It doesn't matter what they come up with during prep if, they can't react fast enough.

2. Martian Manhunter and Aquaman double team Shadow King, with TP to take him down. Manhunter is a better TP user than Xavier. (And this is being nice and not taking into account Superman's T-vo).

3. Superman uses superspeed to get behind Juggs, either rips off helmet and KO's him. Or, picks him up from behind and throws him into the sun or deep space.

4. Assuming Mags is still around, GL can handle him. (GL can alter DNA right?) It changes Mags back into a human, turns his own DNA to match that of a Kryptonian, thus becoming Supes w/ power ring. If this is not permissible then he can just stop time.

5. All this not to mention that you actually gave Batman Prep. Its over right there. Not to mention all of Supes' kryptonian tech. This is without even putting Wonder Woman in the fight. Or, the possibility of a Sun-dipped Superman.

This isn't even all the possible ways for the JLA to kill them.

JLA every single time. smokin'

Symmetric Chaos
JLA

supes uses his one day prep to sundip then comes into the fight with enough power to take out Apoc. Bats uses the 1 day prep to assemble an arsenal to take out sinister and hold back Magneto for a bit. Kyle takes off Juggy's helmet so MM can mindrape him. The others are dealt with by the JLA's excelent team work.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
JLA

supes uses his one day prep to sundip then comes into the fight with enough power to take out Apoc. Bats uses the 1 day prep to assemble an arsenal to take out sinister and hold back Magneto for a bit. Kyle takes off Juggy's helmet so MM can mindrape him. The others are dealt with by the JLA's excelent team work.

it doesn't seem like you've considered what the X-Villains would do with one day prep, therefore your scenario is a bit onesided.

Symmetric Chaos
it doesn't seem like you've considered what the X-Villains would do with one day prep, therefore your scenario is a bit onesided.

embarrasment

you're right 1 day prep for both:
Juggs isnt doing anything
Magneto is going to research them and develop a strategy to take out Flash and hold back GL
Apoc takes out WW during the fight and researches on how to restrain MM and Aquaman
Don't know much about Sinister and Shadow King

taking that into account the match would be close but I think JLA would take it 6-7/10 due mostly to supes taking out their power players

masterbruce
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
embarrasment

you're right 1 day prep for both:
Juggs isnt doing anything
Magneto is going to research them and develop a strategy to take out Flash and hold back GL
Apoc takes out WW during the fight and researches on how to restrain MM and Aquaman
Don't know much about Sinister and Shadow King

taking that into account the match would be close but I think JLA would take it 6-7/10 due mostly to supes taking out their power players

fair enough. sinister might not be much more than a distraction although he's pretty smart and indestructible, but I think Shadow King would present some issues for the JL.

Symmetric Chaos
I think Shadow King would present some issues for the JL.

yeah

I just looked him up on Wiki looks like he could probably hold back the psychics entirely (w/ Apoc's help) until someone took him down

Martian_mind
The only three effective prep users on the villian team or Sinister, Apoc and Mags.Sinister is quite good but a majority of his work is manipulation of genes witch one cannot accomplish in one day.Apoc has lived for thousands of years with Celestial tech and has still failed to conquer the world and Acheive his goals,so one day isn't much for him either.Mags may cook something up,however in one day they will not have had enough time to deal with a sun-dipped supes,a team of people wearing Psi-blockers(rendering shadow king useless)and a Phantom Zone projector.Or flash could simply transport them to the anti-matter universe without altering their molecular structure,thus making them explode on arrival.Seriously JLA with any prep is rediculous.

db_renji
^^^^ co-signed. X-Villains aint messing with JLA with prep. OR period, even without the prep.

doctorstrongbad
Why aren't the numbers even? 7 JLA and 7 villains. Magneto can make black wholes the last time I checked. He is going to be hard to beat.

golem370
Here a list of X-Men villains.

http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Xmen.asp

db_renji
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Why aren't the numbers even? 7 JLA and 7 villains. Magneto can make black wholes the last time I checked. He is going to be hard to beat.

Rookie GLs can close and stop blackholes, so what do you thing that kyle could do who is the third best GL of all time (Hal being first, Sinestro being second). Then the black hole would do nothing to Supes and WW, plus Martian Manhunter would simply turn intangible. Even if Mags can create a black hole, it won't matter in the least. wink

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by db_renji
Rookie GLs can close and stop blackholes, so what do you thing that kyle could do who is the third best GL of all time (Hal being first, Sinestro being second). Then the black hole would do nothing to Supes and WW, plus Martian Manhunter would simply turn intangible. Even if Mags can create a black hole, it won't matter in the least. wink

Okay I except that, he can close a black hole. The bad guys need two more members to make the teams even. 7 on 7.

db_renji
Yea, this fight is a little unfair. It would help if the teams were even.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.