Anubis vs. Samus Aran

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cloud_VII
Anubis, from Zone of the Enders versus Samus Aran, from Metroid.

Discuss

TricksterPriest
laughing Lmao. Yeesh, I made threads with Anubis vs. Everybody, but I at least tried to match him against people who had a chance of winning. This is an outright massacre. Samus dies in one shot.

Cloud_VII
I thought this would be no match for Anubis. I've been hearing arguments from a person in another site and he basically thinks Samus is invincible.

TricksterPriest
blink messed What the f**k? Get this n00b over here so myself and the other ZOE players can pwn him. When was the last time Samus Aran made mile wide craters with her shots?

Cloud_VII
To tell you the truth, I've been pwning him since the start of last summer in every debate we've had. He thinks Samus could beat people who she wouldn't stand a chance in hell against. He's a thick-headed fanboy; nothing more, nothing less.

TricksterPriest
Bring him here anyway, it's fun to beat on n00bs at times. stick out tongue

Cloud_VII
He's a wuss. He's not going to come here because of the sole fact that he will get pwned.

Blaxican
I was going to watch the video in your sig, then I found out that Sephiroth was in it and decided not to ninja

TricksterPriest
laughing

IceJaw
Originally posted by Cloud_VII
Anubis, from Zone of the Enders versus Samus Aran, from Metroid.

Discuss
This is rape.

no expression

MadMel
this is spite..

IceJaw
Originally posted by IceJaw
This is rape.

no expression
Originally posted by MadMel
this is spite..

MadMel
what he and i said..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.