Batman vs Superman (with twists of course)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Batman gets 3 month of prep and Superman is bloodlusted. After that, they are teleported into a neutral ground with sun conditions identical to earth.

Who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by Bentley
Batman gets 3 month of prep and Superman is bloodlusted. After that, they are teleported into a neutral ground with sun conditions identical to earth.

Who wins?

supes

BentonGrey
With 3 months of prep? He'd have some kryptonite goodies for big blue.......I've gotta' give it to Bats.

Decay
doesnt batman always carry around kryptonite anyway?

lorddreamer
Yep. This is kinda silly. In fact, all batman vs Superman threads are bothersome to me. Batman with prep > Superman. Period. Batman takes it 8/10

Badabing
Originally posted by lorddreamer
Yep. This is kinda silly. In fact, all batman vs Superman threads are bothersome to me. Batman with prep > Superman. Period. Batman takes it 8/10
I agree. Batman with 3 MONTHS prep = pwnage for a lot of people.

golem370
How many times has Superman been in a situation with Kryptonite and got out of it.

Supreme being
Batman wins with three months of prep he will cover every single angle that Superman could take.

StarsNeverFall7
Same for all of the JLA, he's got the know how to take them all out, which is one of the reasons he such a big part of the team. If anyone gets out of control he's the one to be able to stop them.

Bats 9/10

golem370
If anyone of them got out of control he better be some place else against the majority of them.

golem370
Compared to Batman Superman Wonder Woman Captain Marvel Green Lantern Martian Manhunter Red Tornado Flash are Gods.

outavodka
BATMAN BECAUSE HE WEARS A DAMN COWL TO KEEP HIS IDENTITY SECRET AND TO MAKE THIS CLEAR, THE DCU IS FULL OF STUPID SH*T FOR BRAINS EARTHLINGS FOR NOT SEEYING PAST A PAIR OF DAMN GLASSES AND THROWING THE SPIT CURL BACK!!!!!!!!!!

golem370
These guys Superman Wonder Woman Captain Marvel Green Lantern Martian Manhunter Red Tornado could take out Batman without him ever seeing their face

lorddreamer
Originally posted by golem370
How many times has Superman been in a situation with Kryptonite and got out of it.

Well, you have to consider that K used to be the only means anyone had of taking Supes down. So issues would be like 'oh no! a robber has kryptonite!' 'oh no! the bully has kryptonite!' etc...

How many times has Superman been in a real situation with Batman and got out of it? Like, two. If Bats really wants to, he takes Supes out every time.
Now, Supes has one or two more weaknesses than he used to. Bats has many means by which to smoke Clarky.

golem370
Or Superman flys in the atmosphere and use is heat vision to cook Batman to a crisp. batman
blowup

h1a8
Superman is no dummy (if written to the best of his abilities). He knows batman will have krytonite. He will just stay a good distance and blast batman into disintegration (or freeze him or thunder clap).

lorddreamer
Originally posted by golem370
Or Superman flys in the atmosphere and use is heat vision to cook Batman to a crisp. batman
blowup

Well Bats knows Supes can do this. So he preps for it. 3 months of prep is a very, very long time.

h1a8
Well Bats knows Supes can do this. So he preps for it. 3 months of prep is a very, very long time.

He would need to become Reed Richards and create something that prevents superman from using his speed to get away and fry him.
And I don't think batman is that smart to do this.

ExtraMision5555
i vote to discard the word "twist" in thread titles

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by h1a8
He would need to become Reed Richards and create something that prevents superman from using his speed to get away and fry him.
And I don't think batman is that smart to do this.

Sorry, bats loses this short of getting the eye of agamatto, a GL ring, the UN amongst a slew of other high level artifacts. bats is good, but assuming he wins on pure merit that hes great at prep while ignoreing problems he has (being human, amongst alot of other things) is a bit, silly

Soljer

Batman can be wearing kryptonite. He can have ingested kryptonite. He can be wearing a kryptonite jacob's ladder for all I care.

Superman is blood lusted. He can speedblitz him at dozens of times the speed of light.

And kryptonite is having diminishing effects on Superman anyways - look how he ripped Luthor's ship (made entirely of kryptonite) to shreds.

I remember one fan comic that showed how the Batman/Superman fight SHOULD go.

Batman was all decked out in kryptonite, ready to tangle with Kal El.

Superman, on the other hand, was busy pushing the planet into the Sun. Superman wins.

MattDay
lol if superman didnt give a monkeys about anything he would just push the planet into the sun and fly off with his middle finger up

lorddreamer
Allright, as I said, Kryptonite is not Supe's only weakness. Bats has access to magic. He could use that to block out the sun. He could use it to attackSupes.

Speedblitz is def. Superman's strategy, but in three whole months, Bats could figure something out. I mean, in a week, I'd have to give it Clark, but three entire months is way too much.

Soljer
Allright, as I said, Kryptonite is not Supe's only weakness. Bats has access to magic. He could use that to block out the sun. He could use it to attackSupes.

Speedblitz is def. Superman's strategy, but in three whole months, Bats could figure something out. I mean, in a week, I'd have to give it Clark, but three entire months is way too much.

Blocking out the sun? It's not like superman stops functioning in a snap, he has a large reserve of solar energies within him.

No matter what toy batman brings to the party, he's going to have to activate it. Even if it activates at the speed of thought - Superman's already thrown him into the sun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.