Gladiator/Hulk vs Storm/Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
who wins

RisingStorm
Let's see...

Gladiator = super strong like Superman, not a normal human
Hulk = monster
Thor = God
Storm = normal human being

Come on, the first 3 are very very very durable, Storm would be crushed in this battle.

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
who wins

bump

Mordum
Team 1 with ease. Hulk has beat thor before and wtf is storm doing here shes trash.

Terryc250
wtf storm? gladiator would floor her with his eyes closed and hands tied behind his back, same with hulk

guy222
Originally posted by Terryc250
wtf storm? gladiator would floor her with his eyes closed and hands tied behind his back, same with hulk

glad lifting baxter building isn't goin to help him vs hulk

brute strength, no one can tussle w/ole greenskin

boriquaking55
I like how Storm is considered Herald-level this week

guy222
Originally posted by boriquaking55
I like how Storm is considered Herald-level this week

bump

LORDSIDIOUS01
bump

Hulk and Kallark

Terryc250

i meant to say hulk would do the same thing to storm

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Terryc250
i meant to say hulk would do the same thing to storm

Thunderclap on Storm. Thor goes down also

TricksterPriest
Thor will last awhile. But with a human wealking like Storm as his teammate, he's not gonna win. Glads is a good match for Thor normally, and Hulk is......well, Hulk. Btw, Glads is at full confidence I assume?

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Thor will last awhile. But with a human wealking like Storm as his teammate, he's not gonna win. Glads is a good match for Thor normally, and Hulk is......well, Hulk. Btw, Glads is at full confidence I assume?

Yes. Trickster, do u think X Meat will be a good debater.

TricksterPriest
Guy, if anyone but you asked me that, I'd smack them right in the puss. stick out tongue Not in this lifetime, unless he experiences TOAA or The Presence coming down and *****-slapping him for his ignorance and bias. laughing

guy222
Guy, if anyone but you asked me that, I'd smack them right in the puss. stick out tongue Not in this lifetime, unless he experiences TOAA or The Presence coming down and *****-slapping him for his ignorance and bias. laughing

He seems ok. U know me. Have a good morning.

HandOfFate
You should at least give Storm her hammer that Loki made for her in the Asgardian Wars storyline.

That would increase her chance of getting some attacks in. Hell, if Thor and Storm could combine their power, they might pull off an upset.

horrorwolf
Storm goes, then Gladiator. Hulk and Thor go at it, until Thor gets KO'd.

guy222
Originally posted by HandOfFate
You should at least give Storm her hammer that Loki made for her in the Asgardian Wars storyline.

That would increase her chance of getting some attacks in. Hell, if Thor and Storm could combine their power, they might pull off a upset.

I think Storm can handle Kallark. She has some pretty impressive feats. Her weather control rivals Thor

endrict
why would u add Storm??

Soljer
No.

It doesn't.

Anyways, Gladiator and the Hulk take this.

guy222
Originally posted by endrict
why would u add Storm??

She's a mutant. She has amazing weather control.

guy222
Originally posted by Soljer
No.

It doesn't.

Anyways, Gladiator and the Hulk take this.

I concur. Thank u for the post

Bouboumaster
Hulk Alone wins 5,5/10. He have more wins that defeats against Thor. And Storm...

With Kallark, it's overkill.

Thor, Storm AND Beta Ray Bill would be more equal.

guy222
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Hulk Alone wins 5,5/10. He have more wins that defeats against Thor. And Storm...

That sounds fair

celestialdemon
This is basically a 2-on-1 Hulk/Gladiator vs. Thor. Alone, they are each give Thor a good fight. Together they win.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by celestialdemon
This is basically a 2-on-1 Hulk/Gladiator vs. Thor. Alone, they are each give Thor a good fight. Together they win.

Storm is Alpha-Level mutant. A true weather god

Soujaboy

Ignorance. no

celestialdemon
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01

She's still a mutant with normal durability fighting 2 beings who have withstood more than she can dish out. She has no chance of surviving.

Redatom65
poor thor. 2 on 1

guy222
Originally posted by Redatom65
poor thor. 2 on 1

I like Thor

Redatom65
gladiator v.s thor. it's practicaly 5/10 with hulk. it's like 7 or 8/10.

Soujaboy
gladiator v.s thor. it's practicaly 5/10 with hulk. it's like 7 or 8/10.

no expression

Redatom65
Originally posted by Soujaboy
no expression

shifty

guy222
shifty

beer

Symmetric Chaos
beer

superpoke

Hercules
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
superpoke Happy Dance

guy222
Originally posted by Hercules
Happy Dance

reading angel

Trolt

She's either a god or a stinkin mutie, stick with one please.

Since Thor's the god, you can guess what storm is.

guy222
Originally posted by Trolt
She's either a god or a stinkin mutie, stick with one please.

Since Thor's the god, you can guess what storm is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storm_%28comics%29

MightyEInherjar
Hulk throws a brick at Storms face.

Hulk throws his pants at Thor's face.

Team 1 FTW.

nvrbeenwthagirl
This one depends on if Thor can get to gladiator before Glads Destroys storm. If thor can engage Glads in time, then Storm can surely Handle the hulk. She can fly to upper part of the atmosphere and just throw everything she's got at the hulk safely. Even the Hulk can't take an entire planet's worth of elements being tossed at him.

TricksterPriest
theoretically, you'd be right. But Glad can speedblitz, Thor can't. Unless he can pull a hammer throw, or something to hit Glads before he starts a speedblitz, Storm is dead. Glads only needs to hit her once full force, hell, even half force, to kill her.

guy222
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Hulk throws a brick at Storms face.

Hulk throws his pants at Thor's face.

Team 1 FTW.

I agree

nvrbeenwthagirl
theoretically, you'd be right. But Glad can speedblitz, Thor can't. Unless he can pull a hammer throw, or something to hit Glads before he starts a speedblitz, Storm is dead. Glads only needs to hit her once full force, hell, even half force, to kill her.

Too bad glads would never go for storm first. He wouldn't consider her a threat plus he's a warrior with a braggart mouth. he'd most def be in character to go for thor first.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
This one depends on if Thor can get to gladiator before Glads Destroys storm. If thor can engage Glads in time, then Storm can surely Handle the hulk. She can fly to upper part of the atmosphere and just throw everything she's got at the hulk safely. Even the Hulk can't take an entire planet's worth of elements being tossed at him.

Hulk's healing factor. Thor has beat Kallark. But Thor doesn't get past Hulk. I concur Storm is a weather God. Thunderclap

TricksterPriest
Too bad glads would never go for storm first. He wouldn't consider her a threat plus he's a warrior with a braggart mouth. he'd most def be in character to go for thor first.

Hmm. Good point. He's not smart enough to consider that Storm is a threat. But Hulk can still T-clap her out of the air. I'd like to think Glads is smart enough however, to realize, that if she is beating down Hulk, he could end up fighting both of them. It wouldn't take much for him to eye beam her and kill her with one shot.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hmm. Good point. He's not smart enough to consider that Storm is a threat. But Hulk can still T-clap her out of the air. I'd like to think Glads is smart enough however, to realize, that if she is beating down Hulk, he could end up fighting both of them. It wouldn't take much for him to eye beam her and kill her with one shot.
That's true, but one doth not do too well when fighting Thor to take ur attention off of him for even the slightest of seconds. you could end up with a hammer down your throat or a lighting bolt up ur ass.

TricksterPriest
I think you're overestimating Thor's combat speed. Last I checked, Glads can move at lightspeed. Thor typically does not display the same level of superspeed in fights.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I think you're overestimating Thor's combat speed. Last I checked, Glads can move at lightspeed. Thor typically does not display the same level of superspeed in fights.

I'm not overestimating Thor's actual Speeds. I'm thinking about Thor's powers, which have a speed all thier own. And Gladiator has been stated many times to move at supersonic speeds while in combat. Thor has beaten speeders before. Including a god of speed if I"m not mistaken. He can handle someone who moves at supersonic speeds. Thor doesn't get in trouble with speed until someone starts going atlike mach 500 or something of that nature.

TricksterPriest
Glads can move at faster than lightspeed and is faster than most starships with hyperdrive. nosweat

I'm not sure Thor can react that fast. Show me a scan or two proving Thor can fight speedsters. And Quicksilver doesn't count, he sucks compared to most Speedsters.

Soujaboy
Glads can move at faster than lightspeed and is faster than most starships with hyperdrive. nosweat

I'm not sure Thor can react that fast. Show me a scan or two proving Thor can fight speedsters. And Quicksilver doesn't count, he sucks compared to most Speedsters.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/SilverS15.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/SilverS16.jpg

Show me a scan of Galdiator speedblitzing.

2damnloud
Storm can probably take out the Hulk with a supercharged Lightning bolt to the brain, not the Bio-bolts from her hands, but the ones from the sky.

She can fry his brain synapses. His healing factor would be irrelevant since his psyche would be fried.

It's already been established that her winds move him with ease. She can use these to pin him down or batter him in conjunction with the lightning to the head.

She can in turn help Thor out by combining their weather powers against Gladiator.

shifty

Storm and Thor 7/10

guy222
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Storm can probably take out the Hulk with a supercharged Lightning bolt to the brain, not the Bio-bolts from her hands, but the ones from the sky.

She can fry his brain synapses. His healing factor would be irrelevant since his psyche would be fried.

It's already been established that her winds move him with ease. She can use these to pin him down or batter him in conjunction with the lightning to the head.

She can in turn help Thor out by combining their weather powers against Gladiator.

shifty

Storm and Thor 7/10

Hulk has healing factor. One punch, Storm goes down. Kallark is fast.

horrorwolf
Thor, like Gladiator is also capable of reaching near-light speeds through Space. But don't confuse topspeed with agility.

Gladiator edges Thor out in agility.

guy222
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Thor, like Gladiator is also capable of reaching near-light speeds through Space. But don't confuse topspeed with agility.

Gladiator edges Thor out in agility.

Thor has mjolnir

2damnloud
Hulk has healing factor. One punch, Storm goes down. Kallark is fast.

uHHH, He doesn't hit her

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/9821/ensynchtw4.th.jpg

Hulk's healing is irrelevant when his psyche is fried.

guy222
uHHH, He doesn't hit her

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/9821/ensynchtw4.th.jpg

Hulk's healing is irrelevant when his psyche is fried.

Thanks for scan. Thunderclap. Madder he gets

LORDSIDIOUS01
Thanks for scan. Thunderclap. Madder he gets

Kallark may be weak link...meh

phillipan
Hulk and Glads can just thunder clap at the same time killing storm and disorienting thor enough for Gladiator to pound on him with speed.

guy222
Originally posted by phillipan
Hulk and Glads can just thunder clap at the same time killing storm and disorienting thor enough for Gladiator to pound on him with speed.

Sounds good to me

Soujaboy
Kallark may be weak link...meh

no expression

HigH ScholaR
ulk and glads takes, glads has already speedrushed Thor, then proceeded to one shot him

2damnloud
Sounds good to me

Storm puts up a pressure dome protecting Thor and she from the thunderclaps that use AIR as a medium upon which to travel and do damage.

Fight continueseek!

cool

Symmetric Chaos
Storm puts up a pressure dome protecting Thor and she from the thunderclaps that use AIR as a medium upon which to travel and do damage.

Fight continueseek!

cool

Gladiator puts his fist through her head because she forgot that the guy has superspeed.

Gladiator tells Hulk that Thor called him gay.

Fight ends no expression

guy222

Fight continueseek!

cool

It does. Can Thor put down Kallark. Hulk may be too powerful smile

Soujaboy
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
ulk and glads takes, glads has already speedrushed Thor, then proceeded to one shot him

Thor's bested Gladiator in all their match up's. wink

Hercules

True, even when Thor was that doofus Masterson...

guy222
Originally posted by Hercules
True, even when Thor was that doofus Masterson...

Can Kallark withstand the Godblast? Thor dons Belt of Strength. He's a Beast. Hulk can punish Thor.

Soujaboy
Can Kallark withstand the Godblast? Thor dons Belt of Strength. He's a Beast. Hulk can punish Thor.

Thor kills Hulk 10/10

LORDSIDIOUS01

That was impressive by Kallark

guy222
Thor kills Hulk 10/10

Hulk has beaten Thor more than once. His rage is greater than Thor's strength.

guy222
That was impressive by Kallark

Good point

LORDSIDIOUS01
Good point

Do u like Hudlin's take on Storm?

guy222
Do u like Hudlin's take on Storm?

Its his opinion. Storm has always been a favorite

Priest
So this is a Gladiator and Hulk vs Thor thread?
What the f**k?

guy222
Originally posted by Priest
What the f**k?

2 on 2

2damnloud
They're basically saying Storm is irrelevant because she's not powerful enough.

Clownslaughing

Soljer
Originally posted by Priest
What the f**k?

Yes.

And the duo has a good shot at Thor, though I'd give neither of them the win against an uninhibited Thor individually.

guy222
They're basically saying Storm is irrelevant because she's not powerful enough.

Clownslaughing

Who said

2damnloud
Who said

The WHOLE THREAD. Thats why Priest asked you if it was a Gladiator and Hulk vs Thor thread.

Storm is irrelevant to them even though she can take out Hul with Winds and Stop his heart or fry his synapses.

guy222
The WHOLE THREAD. Thats why Priest asked you if it was a Gladiator and Hulk vs Thor thread.

Storm is irrelevant to them even though she can take out Hul with Winds and Stop his heart or fry his synapses.

Its my thread

LORDSIDIOUS01
Its my thread

Sidious is leaning towards Hulk/Glad team

xmeat
XMEAT is leaning towards Hulk/Glad team

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by xmeat

Sidious agrees with u. Hulk is strong

Accel
Heh, you mean like in their fight when Masterson Thor needed the help of Living Lightning to stun Glads or the figth where Kallark simly knocked the hammer out of Thor's hands and proceeded to knock him out?

Really, the only time Thor's ever straight up beaten Glads down was when Kallark didn't bother attacking him right away after they set down that crashing air plane.

xmeat
Originally posted by Accel
Heh, you mean like in their fight when Masterson Thor needed the help of Living Lightning to stun Glads or the figth where Kallark simly knocked the hammer out of Thor's hands and proceeded to knock him out?

Really, the only time Thor's ever straight up beaten Glads down was when Kallark didn't bother attacking him right away after they set down that crashing air plane. YEAH THAT WAS KIND OF PUNKASS MOVE BY THOR.

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
YEAH THAT WAS KIND OF PUNKASS MOVE BY THOR.

Thanks for the post. Thor is stronger than Kallark. IMO

Bouboumaster
Storm is eated alive.

guy222
Storm is eated alive.

Storm has met Jean Grey, Emma Frost, Binary. She is pretty powerful

LORDSIDIOUS01
Storm has met Jean Grey, Emma Frost, Binary. She is pretty powerful

Very powerful mutant

Bouboumaster
Yeah, but we are talking about The Hulk and Gladiator. Enough said, lol :P

bigbran
Storm has met Jean Grey, Emma Frost, Binary. She is pretty powerful She-Hulk has met LT, so that means, that it is almost relevent...

Hulk rules all
Hulk decimates Thor and Storm by himself. Add Gladiator and it is one huge mismatch and masscre. The good about this. No one will miss Thor or Storm much. Pity.

guy222
Originally posted by bigbran
She-Hulk has met LT, so that means, that it is almost relevent...

Yes she has. Relevance is Thor beat Kallark. Storm is no pushover. BTW, I sent R Kelly an email

guy222
Yeah, but we are talking about The Hulk and Gladiator. Enough said, lol :P

We are. 2 on 2.

guy222
Originally posted by Hulk rules all
Hulk decimates Thor and Storm by himself. Add Gladiator and it is one huge mismatch and masscre. The good about this. No one will miss Thor or Storm much. Pity.

Hulk>Thor>Storm smile

Soujaboy
The ignorance in this thread is truly appalling.

guy222
The ignorance in this thread is truly appalling.

I can assure u, I am not dumb.

Hulk rules all
Sir, I can assure you I am dumb but I try real hard. Ya gotta give me at least some credit.

guy222
Originally posted by Hulk rules all
Sir, I can assure you I am dumb but I try real hard. Ya gotta give me at least some credit.

I appreciate the post. Its why I did it. I am a grown man. That **** doesn't bother me. I am older, wiser than most. If u wanna post, its cool. I say thank u. Others, well.

LORDSIDIOUS01
I appreciate the post. Its why I did it. I am a grown man. That **** doesn't bother me. I am older, wiser than most. If u wanna post, its cool. I say thank u. Others, well.

I find it amusing how ppl think Storm is a bum. But meh

endrict

then Storm can surely Handle the hulk. She can fly to upper part of the atmosphere and just throw everything she's got at the hulk safely. Even the Hulk can't take an entire planet's worth of elements being tossed at him.

No she cant....bad weather can't do crap to Hulk....if he can be NUKED a few times and lived..he can destroy her.

2damnloud
Storm's winds>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nukes. psi(pounds per square inch)

no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Storm's winds>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nukes. psi(pounds per square inch)

no expression

Do you know anything about NuclearBombs? (or was that a joke?)

2damnloud
yep.

I know about the heat and radiation. im talking about the concussive force of the aftershock or blast wave.

Her winds can move him like NOTHING and are >>>>>>>>>>>>than a Nuclear Blastwave's psi(pressure per square inch)

Symmetric Chaos
yep.

I knowq about the heat. im talking about the concussive force of the aftershock or blast wave.

Her winds can move him like NOTHING.

The blast wave from a nuclear weapon is immense.

In fact more energy goes into the blast wave from a nuke than goes into the heat.

2damnloud
EXACTLY, storms winds are greater.

Nuclear blastwave can be up to 750mph

Storm creates pressures greater than Jupiter no expression

Faceman
I like how Storm is considered Herald-level this week Yeah, last week it was Iceman, and the week before that it was Flash... eek!

guy222
Originally posted by Faceman
Yeah, last week it was Iceman, and the week before that it was Flash... eek!

Thanks for the post smile Iceman is badass

guy222
EXACTLY, storms winds are greater.

Nuclear blastwave can be up to 750mph

Storm creates pressures greater than Jupiter no expression

Storm is badass

guy222
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
The blast wave from a nuclear weapon is immense.

In fact more energy goes into the blast wave from a nuke than goes into the heat.

Good evening

2damnloud
I think Storm can help keep Hulk at bay while combining she and Thor's weather powers against Gladiator for all it's worth.

2damnloud
I think there should be a rule that the same writer should write for these characters and if another writer wants to write for them, they should study the character while they were under the orginator's pin so they can get the shit right, it can be consistent and have some continuity.

Storm is all over the place and her feats don;t follow her as much as everyone else.

2damnloud
Someone from another baord speaking about the Storm vs Clor fight whcih alluded to what I stated above.

".....The fact that the fight took place in NYC should have no bearing whatsoever. When Storm was new to superheroics, she destroyed the first Sentinel she ever saw in a self-contained hurricane over the NYC building she and Cyclops were standing on. This was nearly 30 years ago. And while I love the idea of Sue and Ororo teaming up, Storm is mistress of lightning and has nothing to fear from some foolish robot unconsciously discharging some electrons(with someone like Magneto, consciously regulating the energy, she might have some problems, but not just the energy itself). She should have been able to sense his mechanical nature(no matter how clever Reed is, energy is energy), and thus, moral restraint gone, crushed him in a Jovian pressure dome, while frying his electrical brain with the EMP. No matter how strong Hercules may be, I sincerely doubt he packs more energy than an atmosphere 1000x the volume of Earth's packed into a 8' sphere. The fight marks a severe lack of understanding in the versatility of Storm's abilities and her ability to mobilize those abilities in tricky situations. A missed opportunity for a great battle......."

guy222
I think there should be a rule that the same writer should write for these characters and if another writer wants to write for them, they should study the character while they were under the orginator's pin so they can get the shit right, it can be consistent and have some continuity.

Storm is all over the place and her feats don;t follow her as much as everyone else.

Storm is very powerful.

guy222
Someone from another baord speaking about the Storm vs Clor fight whcih alluded to what I stated above.

".....The fact that the fight took place in NYC should have no bearing whatsoever. When Storm was new to superheroics, she destroyed the first Sentinel she ever saw in a self-contained hurricane over the NYC building she and Cyclops were standing on. This was nearly 30 years ago. And while I love the idea of Sue and Ororo teaming up, Storm is mistress of lightning and has nothing to fear from some foolish robot unconsciously discharging some electrons(with someone like Magneto, consciously regulating the energy, she might have some problems, but not just the energy itself). She should have been able to sense his mechanical nature(no matter how clever Reed is, energy is energy), and thus, moral restraint gone, crushed him in a Jovian pressure dome, while frying his electrical brain with the EMP. No matter how strong Hercules may be, I sincerely doubt he packs more energy than an atmosphere 1000x the volume of Earth's packed into a 8' sphere. The fight marks a severe lack of understanding in the versatility of Storm's abilities and her ability to mobilize those abilities in tricky situations. A missed opportunity for a great battle......."

agreed

guy222
agreed

Team One

LORDSIDIOUS01
Team One

Hulk turns on Kallark

guy222
Hulk turns on Kallark

Kallark goes down.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Kallark goes down.

Is Storm next?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Is Storm next?

Guy, did u hear the Watcher was smacked by the Hulk

guy222
Guy, did u hear the Watcher was smacked by the Hulk

I did. I don't get the fanboy stuff. We all like characters. Hulk truly wins by himself

Tha C-Master
I like how Storm is considered Herald-level this week That's been around for more than a week.

guy222
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
That's been around for more than a week.

Thanks for the post. smile

guy222
Originally posted by RisingStorm
Let's see...

Gladiator = super strong like Superman, not a normal human
Hulk = monster
Thor = God
Storm = normal human being

Come on, the first 3 are very very very durable, Storm would be crushed in this battle.

Storm is a powerful mutant. Hulk is Hulk. Thor is asleep. I concur, a warrior and god

2damnloud
WHY do people feel Strom would fight these people H2H???laughing

guy222
WHY do people feel Strom would fight these people H2H???laughing

H2H, I don't see many ppl beating the Hulk. IMHO. I know Storm well. She is pretty powerful. Having encountered Jean Grey and others, she does present problems for Kallark. Whether she and Odinson win, well. Makes a good debate

beer

LORDSIDIOUS01
H2H, I don't see many ppl beating the Hulk. IMHO. I know Storm well. She is pretty powerful. Having encountered Jean Grey and others, she does present problems for Kallark. Whether she and Odinson win, well. Makes a good debate

beer

Does Thor have weapons forged by Odin?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Mordum
Team 1 with ease. Hulk has beat thor before and wtf is storm doing here shes trash.

Sidious asks, Storm is trash. Wow. She is a key member of the X-men. Meh

guy222
Sidious asks, Storm is trash. Wow. She is a key member of the X-men. Meh

She is a valued member

guy222
Does Thor have weapons forged by Odin?

yes

LORDSIDIOUS01
yes

Thor will not beat Hulk

Bouboumaster
Storm is smoke. Thor will feel pain and suffering before dying.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Storm is smoke. Thor will feel pain and suffering before dying.

Sidious agrees. Meh

LORDSIDIOUS01
Sidious agrees. Meh

waiting.....guy222

guy222
waiting.....guy222

I have been observing and waiting like Tiamut. Hulk>Thor>Storm>Kallark

Soujaboy
I have been observing and waiting like Tiamut. Hulk>Thor>Storm>Kallark

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thor>Gladiator>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hulk>Storm

guy222
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thor>Gladiator>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hulk>Storm

I agree about Odinson and Kallark. Hulk is stronger than Thor smile

Soujaboy
I agree about Odinson and Kallark. Hulk is stronger than Thor smile

Doesn't mean he's more powerful. roll eyes (sarcastic)

HULKSTER04
Yes it does. Hulk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thor

guy222
Doesn't mean he's more powerful. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hulk>Thor IMHO

guy222
Originally posted by HULKSTER04

Gamma strength>Odinson yes

nvrbeenwthagirl

Thor beats the Hulk like a red headed step child and calls the Hulk cinderella after he humliates him. Thor always Jobs when he fights the Hulk. Let's see the hulk take punishment like thor dished out when he was fighting thanos.

guy222
Thor beats the Hulk like a red headed step child and calls the Hulk cinderella after he humliates him. Thor always Jobs when he fights the Hulk. Let's see the hulk take punishment like thor dished out when he was fighting thanos.

My thread is cool. Relaxing. That's Guy222. Hulk smacks Uatu. That's pretty strong. Thor is also. I think u know my opinion regarding Thanos

guy222
Thor will not beat Hulk

exactly

Soujaboy

Ignorance. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soujaboy
Gamma strength>Odinson yes

Ignorance roll eyes (sarcastic)

masterbruce
Oh please, Soujaboy, you're the BIGGEST Thor fanboy in the universe. Regardless of how often Thor struggles with Hulk, you'll always claim Thor can beat Hulk.

2damnloud
A MIGHTILY pissed off, bloodlusted Storm could tip the scales EASY.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by masterbruce
Oh please, Soujaboy, you're the BIGGEST Thor fanboy in the universe. Regardless of how often Thor struggles with Hulk, you'll always claim Thor can beat Hulk.

Ignorance. laughing

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>