Wolverine versus Thanos in a 5' x 5' Adamantium Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
What would happen in this death cage match between 2 deadly warriors?

big grin

Wally West
You can't be serious...

masterbruce
Originally posted by Wally West
You can't be serious...

why not? do you think Wolverine is gonna cut Thanos into a million pieces?

Wally West
No I think Wolverine isn't going to do a damn thing to Thanos, making it a pointless fight.

masterbruce
No I think Wolverine isn't going to do a damn thing to Thanos, making it a pointless fight.

Wolverine has sliced Thanos before with no problem. In this scenario, Thanos would have nowhere to run, so I don't see how you can say that Wolverine can't do a thing, seems like your knowledge of Logan is extremely limited, no offense.

Wally West
Why would Thanos need to run? Hes an eternal, Wolverine could cut him as much as he wants but he won't kill him, and other than cutting him, whats Wolverine going to do to win this fight?

masterbruce
Why would Thanos need to run? Hes an eternal, Wolverine could cut him as much as he wants but he won't kill him, and other than cutting him, whats Wolverine going to do to win this fight?

Why would he need to do anymore than cutting him? Cutting is what Logan does best. In a small cage, Wolverine can get to Thanos with no problem and perhaps decapitate the Titan.

Wally West
Except Thanos could create a force field (without tech) and keep Wolverine away as long as he wants while doing whatever he wants with him. Cutting Thanos isn't going to get the job done, the times I've seen Thanos get cut/stabbed he has smiled after each occasion. Hes an eternal, they are virtually indestructable.

jasonk3
Originally posted by masterbruce
Why would he need to do anymore than cutting him? Cutting is what Logan does best. In a small cage, Wolverine can get to Thanos with no problem and perhaps decapitate the Titan.

another spite thread

masterbruce
Originally posted by jasonk3
another spite thread

nope, not a spite thread. i wanted to see how much Damage Logan can do to Thanos if Thanos can't BFR logan or run.

juggernaut66666
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing no expression

juggernaut66666
Wolverine has sliced Thanos before with no problem. In this scenario, Thanos would have nowhere to run, so I don't see how you can say that Wolverine can't do a thing, seems like your knowledge of Logan is extremely limited, no offense.
Your knowledge on Thanos is so poor. Did you know that he has shield which have withstood blows from Galactus and beings equal to him?

masterbruce
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Your knowledge on Thanos is so poor. Did you know that he has shield which have withstood blows from Galactus and beings equal to him?

yet he didn't use those shields when Logan cut him.

BTW, AWESOME SIG smile

juggernaut66666
yet he didn't use those shields when Logan cut him.

BTW, AWESOME SIG smile
Why would he do that? He had the IG no one was able to kill him......

Dreampanther
Maybe if you gave Wolverine a ladder...

celestialdemon
This is probably getting closed. Wolverine would never stand a chance against Thanos unless Wolverine had something like a cosmic cube.

qqqqqqq
thanos would beat wolverine into a pulp

ThePittman
Originally posted by celestialdemon
This is probably getting closed. Wolverine would never stand a chance against Thanos unless Wolverine had something like a cosmic cube. Even then he would probably just throw it at Thanos stick out tongue

boriquaking55
Uhhh.....wouldn't Thanos just turn Logan into a bag of potatoe chips or somethin'.

Matter Manipulation ftw

Kutulu
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Uhhh.....wouldn't Thanos just turn Logan into a bag of potatoe chips or somethin'.

Matter Manipulation ftw

QFT ^

First off, you cannot kill an Eternal through slashing attacks. So every time Wolverine attacked Thaons, he could heal it up. Not to say that he wouldn't get cut; he would just laugh at the cut.

Secondly, Thanos would obliterate most of Wolverine with one energy blast, making wolverine look like a skeleton when he went up against the explosion guy in Civil War. Thanos would then use his matter manipulation skills on the adamantium skeleton, force out the bone marrow, and destory that too.

Thread is spite.

nvrbeenwthagirl

That was thanos tech. Not thanos own personal shields. sorry bud

boriquaking55
OP should have said H2H only

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
That was thanos tech. Not thanos own personal shields. sorry bud
And?

nvrbeenwthagirl
And?

Just letting you know that your mentioning a power that he wouldn't use in this fight since he won't have his ship and tech at his disposal. Mind you I don't think Wolverine has a chance in hell, but just letting it be known. THanos doesn't create shields that powerful on his own.

Wally West
Thanos' tech forcefields are like Batman's utility belt or Cap's shield, its standard equipment for him he doesn't need to be preped to use it or something.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Just letting you know that your mentioning a power that he wouldn't use in this fight since he won't have his ship and tech at his disposal. Mind you I don't think Wolverine has a chance in hell, but just letting it be known. THanos doesn't create shields that powerful on his own.
It's is his tech.Standard stuff for him.

don't shiv
beserker deathverine devours Thanos like fried brat-wurst

Bentley
If it was the all mighty Boneclaw wolverine, he would win this everytime, current Wolverine? 8/10.

Ouallada
Thanos' tech forcefields are like Batman's utility belt or Cap's shield, its standard equipment for him he doesn't need to be preped to use it or something.

Precisely. Thanos tech is standard for him, just like arguments for Batman revolve around he having whatever he is known to carry ordinarily.

As for the thread itself, this is ridiculous. There is absolutely no way that Wolverine is going to kill Thanos in any fight, ever. I suggest Wolverine BFR himself for the win.

King Kandy
I have a hard time believing that Thanos couldn't get out of an Adamantium cage...

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by King Kandy
I have a hard time believing that Thanos couldn't get out of an Adamantium cage...
Matter manipulation?

King Kandy
Matter manipulation?
Exactly.

Grimm22
Originally posted by celestialdemon
This is probably getting closed. Wolverine would never stand a chance against Thanos unless Wolverine had something like a cosmic cube.

Wolverine wouldn't be able to figure out how to get it to work laughing

He'd just be thinking, "God I wish I had a beer" *Beer appears*

*Thanos kills him*

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Grimm22
Wolverine wouldn't be able to figure out how to get it to work laughing

He'd just be thinking, "God I wish I had a beer" *Beer appears*

*Thanos kills him* laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Doctor S.T.D.

Thanos's psionic control over his body is nowhere near as prolific as the earth based Eternals. I don't think Wolverine even has the slightest chance, but Thanos regenerative powers are not on the same level as Ikarris have been portrayed in the most recent Eternals mini.

Doctor S.T.D.
Does Adamantium have more durability than an entire planet ? I.e. if a cosmic character fired a planet destroying blast at adamantium, wouldn't it melt or break ?

Modt
Whats Thanos supposed to do when Wolverine pops out his claws?Scream like a little school girl with a skinned knee?.No,when he sees Wolverine,hes going to laugh and then kill him.

King KAM
Wolverine wins, thanos cant fit inside the damned cage

Jyppe
Originally posted by Ouallada
Precisely. Thanos tech is standard for him, just like arguments for Batman revolve around he having whatever he is known to carry ordinarily.

As for the thread itself, this is ridiculous. There is absolutely no way that Wolverine is going to kill Thanos in any fight, ever. I suggest Wolverine BFR himself for the win.

Thanos gets his own ship as basic gear..? WTF? People like Kang or Doom don't get their time machines by default, so why would Thanos get his ship? Don't compared Thanos' ship to Batman's utility belt. If he could use the mother box then it'd be okay, but he's not allowed to use his more exiciting equipment unless the thread startter states so. So Thanos is not getting his ship. And I don't remember seeing Thanos' shields taking a blast from Galactus as they were destroyed. Galactus only had to extert himself a little more than he usually does.

roughrider
SPITE THREAD!censored

5' x 5'? There isn't even enough room for the two of them.

Soljer
Also, Thanos' ship was destroyed prior to the blast by Galactus.

Regardless, Thanos one-punches Wolverine. Or blasts him to the skeleton. Or turns the cage into jello. Or turns Wolverine to stone.

And what can Wolverine do in retribution? Cut an eternal? Who has complete biological molecular control? Okay....

That said, Thanos is six foot seven. And damned broad. Even Wolverine is too tall for this cage. I'm not quite sure that they'd even FIT in the thing, much less give Wolverine any leverage to even slash at Thanos. Much less actually damage the being who can reconstitute himself at any time.

Rick/Genis
This thread makes me laughing

ExtraMision5555
FIVE FEET BY FIVE FEET?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA
WTF??

That implies that this is actually not a fight, but an affectionate make-out session

Rick/Genis
laughing That actually implies that Thanos can't get through an adamantium cage.

batdude123
What the f*ck is wrong with posters nowadays? sad

Beta Ray Howard
First of all, how are they gonna move in a 5 by 5 cage?

Second of all, if we made it a 20 by 20, Thanos would still blast him away like a punk.

WrathfulDwarf
OMG! Don't you guys know?

This is Wolverine who were talking about!

Of course he could beat Thanos even if the cage is One foot wide and one foot long.

IT'S WOLVERINE!

bigbran
Wolverine has sliced Thanos before with no problem. In this scenario, Thanos would have nowhere to run, so I don't see how you can say that Wolverine can't do a thing, seems like your knowledge of Logan is extremely limited, no offense. Just when I thought you were getting smarter, you prove me wrong, and go the opposite direction.
Even if Wolverine can cut him, then what?

He also isn't strong enough to slash off any one of Thanos's body parts, so him cutting off his head is just wrong.

keak da sneak
wolverine is my favortie character and in a very small cage i think wolverine can f*ck him up and make him cry but thanos is a crazy dude i dont think wolverine can beat him i dont really see how he could kill him

quickshot
thanos has so many ways to win this its untrue and isn't wolvie cutting thanos PIS

keak da sneak
what does PIS mean?

Jyppe
Originally posted by Soljer
Also, Thanos' ship was destroyed prior to the blast by Galactus.

It was? You got the scan? Can you post it? If it indeed was, then my bad :/

ExtraMision5555
Puor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.