Street Fighter (movie) VS DoA (movie)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
big grin
the two movies with massive cringe factor take on eachother in massive smackdown....with the horrible special effects, plotholes, plot devices, bad acting, bad script and bad reviews combined.

but seriously though, if this fight takes place...who wins?

~The Invincible Sado-sama

P.S. what i've learnt from the DoA movie:
-if you're tied to a ceiling for a whole year you are in perfect fighting condition
-if you are a wrestler and want to prove that wrestling is not fake, you start using karate.
-ninja girls wear parachutes under their kimonos
-if you wear special devices that tell you what move the person is going to perform next.....you can get kicked in the face
-if you fall on a puddle of mud you can be knocked out
-girls can throw
-if you are in a middle of an ocean with not a soul in sight, if a spinning blade thing is thrown at you with the invitation to a martial arts tournament in it....its perfectly normal
-the biggest martial arts event of the century has no media coverage

what i learnt from SF the movie:
-vandam can't act roll eyes (sarcastic)
-hadouken is a camera flash
-Cammy has an alternate job of being a famous singer
-Zangief is a bad guy
-Chunli is a newsreporter
-Bison gets his "pscyho power" from getting electrocuted
-Blanka is charlie...after being tied to a chair and forced to watch badly dubbed movies
-Ken has sad comeback lines "you'll dehydrate yourself"
-Dhalsim is a scientist
-SF isn't a tournament
-Ryu and Ken are conartists
-Ryu's name is pronounced "RY-you"
-Sagat is not actually 8feet tall

Kadesh
DOA movie sucks ass, SF wtf pwns DOA movies, Both suck for that matter

The fool who directed DOA disgraced the video game version
1. No proper story
2. No plot
3. Kasumi is ass fugly
4. The girls dont bear any resemblence to the ones in the game etc ayane, kasumi, helena
5. Genfu and leifang appear like what 10 seconds?
6. hayabusa looks like a pussy
7. What the hell happen to hayates hair??
8.Missing characters (lisa and Hitomi)
9. The bikinis suck
10. Not even eye candy.
11. Lame idiotic scenes
12. No raidou either,
13. no background history on the girls
14. No introduction of the other characters.

People, DOA movie is just about the worst movie i ever saw,

The video game girls always tend to turn me on, Since i saw the movie BAHHHHHHH i get turned of.

To the guy who directed DOA, Learn to direct a proper movie, Dont attempt to stray from the original doa storyline you got that? KTHXBAI

Sado22
i know! and worse, i watched that movie in the cinema! mad
but you know what, i think you didn't need to post all that since i reckon they'd have a pretty good clue once they read my first post. lolololol.

Remulous
They both suck absolute ass!

Superboy Prime
It's illogical to say any of the 2 movies owns the other...they are both horrible...but I've got to admit...that presley chick is really...really...really hot.

Remulous
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
It's illogical to say any of the 2 movies owns the other...they are both horrible...but I've got to admit...that presley chick is really...really...really hot. I can agree with that.

Kadesh
i cant

Darkstorm Zero
No......... Just no.......... sick

Major Snafu
Bug given the choice of watching either these two or Bloodrayne, I'd choose any one of these P.O.S.

But everyone can agree with me that the first Mortal kombat flick and the Resident Evil flims are watchable and good, a rare combination when it comes to making a videogame film.

I just hope to the Almightly that they pick Sonny Chiba for Heihachi for the Tekken movie.

Cloud_VII
The actress that played as Christie is effin hot

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o289/Cloud_XII/ChristieMovie.jpg

Kadesh
Not good enough, The original christie is hotter and hell alot sexier

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Cloud_VII

So was Ayane, eventhough Natassia Malthe isn't Japanese (she's Norwegian-Filipino). She was Typhoid Mary in Elektra, in case anyone is wondering.

Personally, if you are going to do a video-game movie, then at least do it right.

I was hoping for Aya Ueto as Kasumi, not Miho from Sin City.

Major Snafu

So was Ayane, eventhough Natassia Malthe isn't Japanese (she's Norwegian-Filipino). She was Typhoid Mary in Elektra, in case anyone is wondering.

Personally, if you are going to do a video-game movie, then at least do it right.

I was hoping for Aya Ueto as Kasumi, not Miho from Sin City. And I could think of a crapload of actors or martial artists who would have been better for Hayabusa or Hayate.

Of course, my friend and I are debating over which part Takeshi Kaneshiro would be better as: Hayabusa or Hayate.

Cloud_VII
http://www.avl.com.cn/movie/newclip/dead_or_alive/images/16.jpg

No...movie Christie is as good; if not, better looking than game Christie. That's my opinion though.

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by Major Snafu

Personally I don't think that it matters much if the characters did not look exactly like the game counterparts, as long as they resemble them in some way and are almost as pretty. DOA girls are not designed realistically after all...

Cloud_VII
I also think Aya Ueto would've made a better Kasumi.

Major Snafu
I also think Aya Ueto would've made a better Kasumi.

You watched her in Azumi, didn't you? Otherwise, we wouldn't be agreeing on this matter.

Kadesh
Movie kasumi was the worst, honestly the game one looks much neater and more pretty

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by Kadesh
Movie kasumi was the worst, honestly the game one looks much neater and more pretty
Movie Kasumi is still good afterall it is a real human and you shouldn't say they're ugly because it's not nice.

I honesly think she's pretty though.

Cloud_VII
You watched her in Azumi, didn't you? Otherwise, we wouldn't be agreeing on this matter.
Yeah I've seen her. She looks more like game Kasumi in my opinion.

Kadesh
Movie Kasumi is still good afterall it is a real human and you shouldn't say they're ugly because it's not nice.

I honesly think she's pretty though.

yea right, shes flat, her face is meh, her hair is meh and her body isnt shaped good

Sado22
agreed but cloud's right i wouldn't go so far as to say she's ugly. not hot. not pretty. but not ugly either. so-so.
however, as far being Kasumi goes...and this is coming from someone who had a crush on her LONG time back...she doesn't fit the role well at all. they did a better job with christie though. Ayane was pretty alright too.....boobjob would've helped but on the whole not bad at all.

the worst part is the got the PERFECT guy for Bass. lol.

Kadesh
lei fang and bass are perfect i would have to agree,

Major Snafu
lei fang and bass are perfect i would have to agree,

Zhang Ziyi would have done Leifang perfectly. Hitomi's a bit tricky, but one my friends said that Jessica Alba would work the role.

Kadesh
pft, Hitomi didnt even appear and none of them resemble the characters

Major Snafu
pft, Hitomi didnt even appear and none of them resemble the characters

Funny. They said the same thing about Talisa Soto playing Kitana in the MK movie. Personally, she worked the role well. And Christopher Lambert as Rayden was pretty cool too.

IceJaw
This hasn't been closed?

Kadesh
\nope. i demand a doa remake, this time the girls more resembling

Major Snafu
\nope. i demand a doa remake, this time the girls more resembling

I second that.

Cloud_VII
I think they are all pretty. They wouldn't put non-pretty girls in a DOA movie.

Kadesh
Bullsh!t, they are not beautiful, ESPECIALLY kasumi, ayane and helena were fine.

Critics mentioned no "eye candy" at all

Cloud_VII
Here's what I think of the girls in the DOA movie resembling their VG counterparts:

Christie: Wtf? Looks very sexy though.

Ayane: Hair looks fake, and she looks a lot like Angelina Jolie.

Kasumi: She wasn't that bad. I think Aya Ueto would've played a better role though.

Helena: Fairly resembles her, and is dead gorgeous.

Tina: Doesn't resemble her too much but is sexy nonetheless.

Major Snafu
Here's what I think of the girls in the DOA movie resembling their VG counterparts:

Kasumi: She wasn't that bad. I think Aya Ueto would've played a better role though.

Christie was okay, needed someone more Japanese to play as Ayane (Miss Malthe would be perfect as Ada Wong), Ditto on Kasumi, and Jamie Pressly kicked ass in MK Conquest.

Kadesh

1. christie is fine, she would look better with white hair

2. Ayane, the face is abit off

3.kasumi? Forget it

4. Yea i agree

Major Snafu
3.kasumi? Forget it

Here is what Aya Ueto look like. She does look like she can work the role of Kasumi.

http://goldlilys.50megs.com/images/aya_ueto_3.jpg

MadMel
Originally posted by Sado22
what i've learnt from the DoA movie:
-if you're tied to a ceiling for a whole year you are in perfect fighting condition
-if you are a wrestler and want to prove that wrestling is not fake, you start using karate.
-ninja girls wear parachutes under their kimonos
-if you wear special devices that tell you what move the person is going to perform next.....you can get kicked in the face
-if you fall on a puddle of mud you can be knocked out
-girls can throw
-if you are in a middle of an ocean with not a soul in sight, if a spinning blade thing is thrown at you with the invitation to a martial arts tournament in it....its perfectly normal
-the biggest martial arts event of the century has no media coverage

what i learnt from SF the movie:
-vandam can't act roll eyes (sarcastic)
-hadouken is a camera flash
-Cammy has an alternate job of being a famous singer
-Zangief is a bad guy
-Chunli is a newsreporter
-Bison gets his "pscyho power" from getting electrocuted
-Blanka is charlie...after being tied to a chair and forced to watch badly dubbed movies
-Ken has sad comeback lines "you'll dehydrate yourself"
-Dhalsim is a scientist
-SF isn't a tournament
-Ryu and Ken are conartists
-Ryu's name is pronounced "RY-you"
-Sagat is not actually 8feet tall
lmao big grin

Kadesh
Here is what Aya Ueto look like. She does look like she can work the role of Kasumi.

http://goldlilys.50megs.com/images/aya_ueto_3.jpg Then i guess its time to blame the director

IceJaw

http://goldlilys.50megs.com/images/aya_ueto_3.jpg droolio Gonna put her in my next sig droolio

Cloud_VII

http://goldlilys.50megs.com/images/aya_ueto_3.jpg
I think I saw that picture before and I thought that WAS Kasumi.

Cloud_VII
She's effin hot damn I don't know how to put her in my sig

Sado22
WORK ON IT AND GIVE IT TO ALL OF US! I MEAN NOW!!!!!!! mad

~The Reborn Aya Ueto-as-kasumi-crush Sado-sama

Kadesh
God i was wrong about the kasumi potrayer, its the directors fault,

That pic is extremely hot

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by Sado22
WORK ON IT AND GIVE IT TO ALL OF US! I MEAN NOW!!!!!!! mad

~The Reborn Aya Ueto-as-kasumi-crush Sado-sama
I could but it wouldn't look so good. I mean it would have the max size and dimensions but unfortunately I have no photoshop experience. I think IceJaw can do it for us though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.