Thanos vs. Lucifer in a match of Wits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Which Being is the smartest, most cunning and best Planner? They get 1 weeks prep to try and take the other out.

For the purpose of this thread, Lucifer's power is reduced to Thanos own but He still retains all of his mind and wits.

Galan007
Lucifer......... easily.

Ouallada
Thanos wins easily...

Yeah right, Lucifer 10/10

boriquaking55
Lucifer....with serious pregidous

King Kandy
Thanos spends his week trying to find his newest source of PIS power.

Bentley
Interesting match I have no idea who wins. I would assume Lucifer, but I dont really know his intelligence feats.

GalacticStorm
Lucifer

Lord Urizen
Lucifer is many stations above Thanos

I don't see a present weakness Thanos could use to possibly defeat Lucifer

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Which Being is the smartest, most cunning and best Planner? They get 1 weeks prep to try and take the other out.

For the purpose of this thread, Lucifer's power is reduced to Thanos own but He still retains all of his mind and wits.

Mephisto>Thanos

Bentley
Yet, Thanos outsmarted Mephisto.

grey fox
You guy's realise this has already happened ?

The whole 'Powerless cosmic cube' thing ring any bells ?

Lord Urizen
Mephisto is a dumbass though....Malebolgia is more impressive than Mephisto, and Lucifer is far more impressive than Malebolgia...

Unless Thanos can regain the IG or HOTU, Lucifer most likely beats him

Bentley
I would like to have Lucifer intelligence feats please.

Beta Ray Howard
In a battle of wits? The best planner goes to Thanos. He had the Infinity Gems after seemingly a couple days. It also didn't take him long to figure out a countermeasure to Akhenatan during The End either. The guy is amazing at thinking on the fly.

rougeredmage
what can i say Lucifer it is that easy. firstly lucifer is mutch older then n him so has alot more experience. and has alot more battle experience with the war against the presece buissness and has had the bitter taste of defeat so maybe he is not above pride then again maybe he is? then again didnt lucifer manipulate morphus into takeing on the key of hell? an item that could have pottentially have destoryed him. morphus says that the key itself is a corrupting influence

celestialdemon
Lucifer wins this easily.

Thanos_THOTU
Lucifer has the intelligence of Yawhew, none the less.
Thanos is smart enough to obtain God's power.

bigbran
Originally posted by guy222
Mephisto>Thanos Since when?

Lucifer easily.
Lucifer is quite possibly the most cunning, witty being in comics.
He also doesn't need to plan.

Thanos_THOTU
What does PIS really stand for?

grey fox
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
What does PIS really stand for?

Plot Induced Stupidity

Mider999
lucifer morningstar wins

King KAM
Thanos...why???because has thanos ever been outsmarted before? no. And he wont start today

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by King KAM
Thanos...why???because has thanos ever been outsmarted before? no. And he wont start today
But in the end's he allways gets emo and give up.

Mider999
dude lucifer punked heavens armies.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Mider999
dude lucifer punked heavens armies.
Dudette, Thanos punked the Living Tribunal.

Mider999
im a guy thanks, and that comic has not even been decided canon on this board last time i checked thanks, oh and heavens armies are a bit more to me then the LT who is a jobber.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Mider999
im a guy thanks, and that comic has not even been decided canon on this board last time i checked thanks, oh and heavens armies are a bit more to me then the LT who is a jobber.
On this board?

bigbran
Dudette, Thanos punked the Living Tribunal. When?

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by bigbran
When?
When he merged with the Heart, which he got through his superior interlect.

bigbran
When he merged with the Heart, which he got through his superior interlect. And, this is relevent, why?

You do realize that the Heart gave him insight that even surpassed all of the abstracts, don't you?

Superherovandal
Lucifer wins so hard and turns Thanos into his slave

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

If you can't read the initial post, please don't continue. Stating Lucifer's power doesn't do much if it's been reduced.

Mider999
doesnt matter if his power is reduced this is a battle of brains, lucifer has defeated gods while powerless.

Bentley
Thanos has defeated opponents against which he seems powerless by obtaining higher power with his brain.

Mider999
seemed isnt is lucifer WAS powerless and he would still win, he'd to smart for thanos, he's lived longer since the beginning of his universe knows way to much.

Superherovandal
he created all of the universe before creation existed. He created time, concepts etc. he's god will literally. he's the only one who can go against gods plan Lucifer he wins so bad.

Supreme being
Commentator: So Thanos you ready to show this guy whose boss

Thanos: Who am I fighting ?

Commentator: Some dude named Lucy.. Ummm I mean Lucifer

Thanos eyes swells up like a little girl his breathing gets harder he starts squalling with excitement

Thanos: Do you mean the Lucifer?

Commentator: You know him?

Just before Thanos answers out steps Lucifer in a suave suit and walks calmly towards Thanos

Thanos (Squealing like a two year old girl): Oh my God oh my god its him

Thanos runs over to Lucifer and bows

Thanos: Geez Mr Lucifer sir I am a huge fan I just love what you did to those gods and I even hear you were powerless , I just admire you so much sir and well I follow your work and hope to be as good as you. Can I be your apprentice

Lucifer: Who the heck is this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.