Classic Spider-Man vs Superman with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright Spider-Man as been threatened by Superman that in 1 full year I am going to kill you. Can Spider-Man with detailed files on Superman beat him? No outside help just his smarts and info against Superman.

Galvaclaw
Considering lex is smarter than Spiderman and has more resources but has failed after years of trying, no he can't. I mean it's not like Superman's weaknesses are all that deadly to him now.

Bentley
Lex doesnt really tries to kill Supes, he just tries to show he is superior.

King Kandy
Spiderman gets a hold of so much Kryptonite that superman falls dead any time he leaves his house...

db_renji
Kryptonite is nothing to Supes. He will be a little weaker but nothing that would effect him too much. Lex had a ship almost made purely of K-nite, and Supes still smashed him. Maybe, if Spider-man got Tony and Reed to help him w/ the prep. But, lets not forget that Supes has a year too (seeing how he started the challenge), not that he would need it.

Supes 8/10. A couple go to Spider-man b/c of help from Tony and Reed.

Bentley
Can Spidey get the Ultimate Nullifier and become intangible with some device? Because that may help.

inamilist
wow

normally I'd come in with the Prep=PIS argument, but I think this one might be valid.

Can someone who is above most people in smarts, who doesn't have a whole lot of gadgets or experience, come up with a plan in a year to kill superman...

Assuming no prep on Superman's side, im really willing to call it a 50/50 split. coming up with ANYTHING is possible, but wow. If I think of a creative way he could do it I will post it...

And this also presumes Spidey preps alone and supes has no prep. Reed or Tony could EASILY defeat Superman with a year of prep simply because of their engineering abilities and resources, and superman with the same prep is going to be unbeatable, given his kryptonian tech.

ya, im gonna say 50/50 with the tie going to supes, so maybe like 50.001/49.999

jesserw21
umm superman kan stil punch his head off at light speed

ThePittman

golem370
Spider-Man has no K-Nite or prep help from reed or stark. He has what ever technology he could conceivable come up with in a year in New York. Superman has no prep. Parker is a smart cookie I believe if he can find the right kind of items like some kind of magic spell to increase his powers.Let say that since this is classic Spider-Man he could get help from Madame Web Doctor Conners Kraven or somebody like that.

golem370
Lets also say that Superman in the vicious mood that he understimates Spider-Man abilities and tries to take him via Physical Harm. He can counter Spider-Mans speed but nothing faster. No is this a good idea or would it be cool to leave as the stipulations are in the other paragraph?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.