Deadpool and Wolverine versus Classic Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Can Deadpool and Wolverine take down Venom?

Tassadar
Possibly, depending on what equipment Deadpool has on him.

ExtraMision5555
classic venom more succeptable to sonics/fire?

off subject

do you guys like venoms new "outfit"

(its not really new, more like a remix, it just looks alot less cool to me)

masterbruce
Originally posted by Tassadar
Possibly, depending on what equipment Deadpool has on him.

just his regular equipment.

Beta Ray Howard
Regular equipment I can see them beating Brock. More or less due to Logan's claws though. Then again, DP would probably be distracting him about Venom's being played by Topher Grace, asking how much pot Venom smokes in a basement with three token buddies.

StarsNeverFall7
Yea, between the two they could probably pull off the majority seeing DP carries a small army.

Then after DP and Wolverine defeat Venom, Wade informs Logan he was hired to kill him and smacks Wolverine around like a school girl stick out tongue

jinzin
umm cis on wolverine can take venom or stalemate him by himself...

deadpool's just kinda overkill.

Sparkz
Has Logan ever hurt a symbiote with his claws? Cause I can only see them cutting Venny then the wounds being instantly healed. Anyway I see this as a stalemate, If venom webs up either one of these two the other should be able to free the other, and Venom wouldn't be able to pound either of them into submission without the other interfering, and one punch from Venom isn't going to KO either of these 2.

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by Sparkz
Has Logan ever hurt a symbiote with his claws? Cause I can only see them cutting Venny then the wounds being instantly healed. Anyway I see this as a stalemate, If venom webs up either one of these two the other should be able to free the other, and Venom wouldn't be able to pound either of them into submission without the other interfering, and one punch from Venom isn't going to KO either of these 2.

He was able to cut and do lasting damage to Venom, but I think they KOed each other. Logan had problems with the Clone though. He wasn't able to do any lasting damage at that point.

jinzin
Originally posted by Sparkz

symbiote?
no, how can claws hurt the symbiote? confused

but he HAS stabbed brock before, through the symbiote...
in one of their fights wolverine gutted him, though venom was still boasting he opted to throw wolverine off a cliff after wolverine got distracted and then he ran away due to the wounds he suffered.

jinzin
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
He was able to cut and do lasting damage to Venom, but I think they KOed each other. Logan had problems with the Clone though. He wasn't able to do any lasting damage at that point.

again that's cause the clone evolved to lose the necessity of it's host.
If that was classic venom he would have got dropped as soon as logan scored that head shot.

Sparkz
Originally posted by jinzin
symbiote?
no, how can claws hurt the symbiote? confused

but he HAS stabbed brock before, through the symbiote...
in one of their fights wolverine gutted him, though venom was still boasting he opted to throw wolverine off a cliff after wolverine got distracted and then he ran away due to the wounds he suffered.

Weird the symbiote gives Brock a high level healing factor so that stab shouldn't have done any long term damage to Brock :s I've seen Kraven spear Brock and he just commented on how the wound is closed straight away and how the symbiote is removing the toxins from his body and how he could eat poison for breakfast. Brock was also suffered sever burns from a flame-thrower once and once the symbiote bonded with him again Brock was completely healed, seems weird that he couldn't heal a stab.

Beta Ray Howard

Is that an assumption, or was it stated on panel?

If that was classic venom he would have got dropped as soon as logan scored that head shot.

Venom also has a healing factor, ya know. It wouldn't be a stretch for him to heal from that type of a wound.

Jyppe

Umm, Venom was hosted by an old fat lady at that point. Yet Venom still was 2 meters tall, muscular and not very wide. It's possible that that lady's head wasn't there when Wolverine tried to stab his head. It's quite likely that her head wasn't there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.