Lex Luthor vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
They both get one day to prepare and they have basic info about each other..

Lex knows some mutant with al kinds off crazy powers wil try to kill him tomorow and Apocalypse knows he's dealing with a bald biljionair.

Ok so we all know Apocalypse has some screwed up xena the warrior prinsess type off code..That only the fittest are allowed to survive and the other day Apocalypse said to Lex that he isn't allowed to survive....because he's bald laughing out loud After witch Lex said: yeah i'm maybe bald but i don't have superhuman,strenght speed,telepathy,telekinesis,the ability to manipulate energy,flight teleportation and immortality and get p*i*m*p slapt by the frinking x-men on a regular basis like a 5 dollar h**ker who expects you to buy her dinner afterwards and demands to meet you're mom... cool and ow yeah did i forgot to tell ya...

I'M RICH BI*****TTCCCHH !!!!

So now Apocalypse is al pist and all and want Lex's dead
The question is will he pull it off...

Discus !!! cool

Rick/Genis
Nothing to discuss... one day isn't enough for lex.

grey fox
Luthor crashes his pimpin kryptonian spacecraft into Apoc to soften him up , before pounding him into the ground with his Apokalyptian battle suit.

Beta Ray Howard
Luthor hires Thor to smack him around

TricksterPriest
It's pretty obvious that Aqua-pimp is making fun of Apoc's jobbing. And I agree, it is pathetic how Marvel screws him over. Anyway, Apoc butchers Luthor.

grey fox
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Luthor hires Thor to smack him around

"So how much "

"I will take ten hundred of yonder '100 bills' "

"Ok , I'm fine with that . Question though , what would a asgardian god need with that much Cash " ?

"Hookers."

"What" ?

"I go through hookers like loki does bad villain plots"

"Oh"

TricksterPriest
laughing rolling on floor laughing For the record, Apoc could beat Thor.

Aqua-pimp
Thor could use that money to buy himself a hair cut or something he looks like a gay hippie on LSD who think he can command lightning bolts by talking with a crappy Scandinavian dailect and swinging a hamer he found in a trash can...

cool

Aqua-pimp
Yeah Apoc could defeat Thor ...

He could defeat Thor rather easily...

But Marvel wil never allow it ... laughing

cool

TricksterPriest
laughing QFT. Stupid Marvel.

Galvaclaw
Luthor would hire a few top tier villains and throw them Apocalyse until the threat goes away. Mongul, Bizzaro and Doomsday would do the job, they'd be overkill but it'd solve the problem. It shouldn't be too hard to collect those three together.

He could always trick Superman into doing his dirty work for him.

TricksterPriest
.........He's not getting DD or Mongul. Bizarro maybe, but Apoc could beat Bizarro. Hmmmm.......Superman vs. Apoc. Idea.

Galvaclaw
It shouldn't be too hard. I doubt the heroes were smart enough to phantom zone him after Infinite crisis. All Luthor needs to do is bust him out of wherever he's been held. Mongul not exactly Thanos, luthor has hired him before.

TricksterPriest
Really? I still think Apoc takes it. Mongul may be as strong as Supes, but he's not as versatile, Apoc can take him.

bigbran
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
laughing rolling on floor laughing For the record, Apoc could beat Thor. When he is able to crack open Exitar's head, give me a ring.

swerve1988
APOC steals his soul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.