The Asgardian Destroyer (when he is 2000feet tall) vs Galactus (full power)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
Asgardian Destroyer... i mean the version .. who is 2000feet tall.....

against a full powered Galacuts...

who wins ?

King Kandy
Destroyer loses, it couldn't take out a celestial.

golem370
He could mess with Celestials he isn't going to mess with Galactus

leonidas
it took a combined assault to take out the destroyer. it was more powerful than several skyfathers.

it would take a DAMN powerful g to take it out. avg g is wasted, imo.

Rick/Genis
but isn't this full powere'd Galactus?

guy222
Originally posted by leonidas
it took a combined assault to take out the destroyer. it was more powerful than several skyfathers.

it would take a DAMN powerful g to take it out. avg g is wasted, imo.

Full powered **** is theory

His ass dies

That's my opinion

the Darkone
FP Galactus=Eternity>>>Celestails>>> Asgardian Destryoer (2000)

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by golem370
He could mess with Celestials he isn't going to mess with Galactus
QTF ... Hahahahaha, Priceless laughing

golem370
Couldn't

Soujaboy
What is a "full powered" Galactus?

Redatom65
after getting off the celestial black hole can.

Modt
It took 9 Celestials to take out the Destroyer.Although that might not matter against Galactus.

Jyppe
Originally posted by guy222
Full powered **** is theory

His ass dies

That's my opinion

Since when has your opinion mattered? evil face

Darth_Erebus
Saying it took all the Celestials to take down the Destroyer is bull. The Destroyer couldn't do anything to any of them, individually or together. One Celestial could have done the job easily, as could even a normal powered G.

Galactus 10/10.

draxx_tOfU
didnt it take like, 5 seconds, for the celestials to turn the destroyer into slag?

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
didnt it take like, 5 seconds, for the celestials to turn the destroyer into slag?

Galactus cares not shifty

Evangel94
The 2000 ft. Destroyer battle in a nut shell:

The Destroyer cut off a celestial's arm using the Odin sword. Then the Destroyer opened fire with it's annihilation blast from it's opened visor. One celestial blocked the blast. Then the celestial that had it's arm cut off, regenerated the lost limb. Then nine celestials joined in and blasted the destroyer repeatedly again and again tearing holes in the armor and then the souls in the Destroyer armor were forced out of the armor. The Destroyer's involvement in the battle ended there.

Judging from the showing, the Destroyer Armor seemed capable of handling at least one celestial. But Odin didn't anticipate and wasn't prepared for having to face nine celestials down at the same time. The Destroyer Armor was overpowered and was turned to slag.

On average Galactus jobs quite a bit, and has lost credibility over the years. Full powered Galactus "theoretically" is on par with Eternity. But I've never seen a canon showing of Galactus ever being at full power. Therefore it's all 'theory' really. What I have seen is Galactus always hungry and always getting knocked around.

But this "Full Power" Galactus, How long can he stay at "full power"? Being Eternity level must require A LOT of power and would require Galactus to constantly eat planets left and right for him to stay that way. How do we know he won't burn Galactus won't 'burn himself out' and return to his normal energy level at the beginning of the match.

Average Galactus loses very hard. "Full Powered" Galactus should win. (As long as he can stay at Eternity level.)

bigbran
Originally posted by Evangel94
The 2000 ft. Destroyer battle in a nut shell:

The Destroyer cut off a celestial's arm using the Odin sword. Then the Destoyer opened fire with it's annihilation blast from it's opened visor. One celestial blocked the blast. Then the celestial that had it's arm cut off, regenerated the lost limb. Then nine celestials joined in and blasted the destroyer repeatedly again and again tearing holes in the armor and then the souls in the Destroyer armor were forced out of the armor. The Destroyer's involvement in the battle ended there.

Judging from the showing, the Destroyer Armor seemed capable of handling at least one celestial. But Odin didn't anticipate and wasn't prepared for having to face nine celestials down at the same time. The Destroyer Armor was overpowered and was turned to slag.

On average Galactus jobs quite a bit, and has lost credibility over the years. Full powered Galactus "theoretically" is on par with Eternity. But I've never seen a canon showing of Galactus ever being at full power. Therefore it's all 'theory' really. What I have seen is Galactus always hungry and always getting knocked around.

But this "Full Power" Galactus, How long can he stay at "full power"? Being Eternity level must require A LOT of power and would Galactus to constantly eat planets left and right for him to stay that way. How do we know he won't burn Galactus won't 'burn himself out' and return to his normal energy level at the beginning of the match.

Average Galactus loses very hard. "Full Powered" Galactus should win. (As long as he can stay at Eternity level.) First off, each Celestial was able to rip a hole in him. Why couldn't G do the same?

Next, if Galactus can even get at Eternity level, he would only have to stay at that level for less than a nano second to end this match.

Evangel94
Originally posted by bigbran
First off, each Celestial was able to rip a hole in him. Why couldn't G do the same?

Are you refering to Normal Galactus being or the "Full Powered" Galactus being used in this thread?

bigbran
Originally posted by Evangel94
Are you refering to Normal Galactus being or the "Full Powered" Galactus being used in this thread? Galactus at his universe eating power.

I know too much about Galactus to keep putting him at this full power equals Eternity crap.
I have never seen a scan/comic saying it either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.