Systems Departed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

InnerRise
So whatever happened to your previous Gaming Console(s)?

Did you lose them/it?

Give them/it away?

Sell them/it?

Still have them/it stored up somewhere?

Still play with them/it?

Anata Wa Wakarimasu ka.....

Lana
Still have them stored away down in my basement, and still play them every so often.

My 18 year old NES still works great stick out tongue

WrathfulDwarf
I bid farewell to my original Xbox last year. My Dreamcast finally stop thinking. My Old Atari 2600 is now sitting in my brother's garage.

SaTsuJiN
I mostly give away.. except for my saturn and dreamcast!.. noone shall touch themz.. -,- .. my N64 is quite sacred as well

Hidden Lotus
i mostly got new ones cuz my old ones broke.

Smasandian
I'm going to give away any console I dont use.

In this day in age, you can usually play all those old games anyways with VC.

Kenshinswife
i still have n64 it works fine my dreamcast gave out after hours of playing sonic and everything else broke

JToTheP
I was a douche, and allowed my SNES, Genesis, NES, to be given away/sold. I still have my Ps1 though, and when I get Wii, I'll still have my GameCube.

Superboy Prime
Traded in the GC & PS2 to get a new Xbox when mine started to give me numerous failed to load the map in Halo messages. I know...trading 2 for 1...but after MGS3 & San Andreas + RE4 + Wind Waker came out I cared not for the consoles. The PSX i traded it for a friend's 64 to play OoT a long time ago. The 64 I sold it to my neighbor. The SNES I gave it to my nephews and I never owned a NES.

InnerRise
What about all of your Old Gameboy Systems?

Original Gameboy?

Gameboy Pocket?

Gameboy Color?

Gameboy Advanced?

Gameboy Advanced SP?

Original Nintendo DS?

Sega Gear?(I think that was the name)

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

General Kaliero
Whee... let's trace back my history of games!

NES: Given to me by my technophile grandfather in 95. Loved it for a long time, and played enough to mess up the spring. My mom sold it to a thrift shop without my permission soon after we got the N64.

N64: Got it and OoT on Christmas '98. Still have it, still works. I play OoT and StarFox64 a lot.

Gamecube: Bought one on launch day, lasted a good 4 years before finally giving up the ghost. Brothers bought a second, which I was forced to take whenever I wanted to play games.

Game Boy Pocket: Got one Christmas '98, along with Pokemon Red.

Game Boy Color: Traded up to it mid-'99, gave Pocket to little brother.

Game Boy Advance: Traded up late in '01, gave Color to little brother, little brother gave Pocket to littler brother.

DS: Got one in November '05, packaged with Mario Kart DS. Gave it to little sister when I got the Lite.

...Man. I've gone through a lot of systems.

Ushgarak
Still have a working Spectrum 128K +2...

BackFire
I have my Ninendo out in the garage somewhere.

Sold my PS1 one I got a PS2, sold my GBA SP when I got my DS Lite, and my parents sold my old Atari a while back, which pissed me the hell off.

I still have my Super Nintendo, Dreamcast and N64 hooked up in the living room, my Sega Genesis is under my bed (I think), and my Gameboy color is somewhere in my closet.

I have no idea where my gamegear is, probably also in my closet.

Ushgarak
Oh yeah, my Lynx must be inside my bed-cupboard somewhere. D-pad is stuck on 'down' though; shame.

Kenshinswife
I still have my gamecube and the orginal playstation

I still have my 7 Game Boy Advances (great for chrystal chronicles) two of them wont turn on

I the ghost of systems past has collected my Game Boy Color

My Gameboy Sp was snapped in half i by my disturbed mother who thinks i'm obssesed with video Games

I still have my clunky DS

(did i miss anything?)

Lana
Well, I have...hmmm...NES that my family got for Christmas aaaaaages ago, SNES, Sega Genesis, and N64 all set up in the living room in the basement along with our PS2...PS1 is stored away but still works, I don't know where my old Game Gear is but I'd guess somewhere in the bottomless pit known as my closet, and we only have 1 GBA left in the house now (my brother sold his after I got my DS).

I really can't fathom getting rid of my old systems...I mean, yeah, the PS1 is kind of redundant now, but the others? I still play them all quite often.

J-Beowulf
I sold my Nintendo 64 at a garage sale for $15... I couldn't tell you why. I feel like such an ass now though, I miss it sad

RedAlertv2
My SNES is at my grandparents house, and still I play N64 almost weekly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.