HOM Wanda vs. the Magus with the IG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Who wins and why?

Thanos_THOTU
Magus because he has the Pimp-hand Gauntlet.

Mider999
the reason wanda is so powerful is because she was given controll over all chaos magic by its very inventor the uber powerful elder god cython who got his own dimension, if he wants he could take away his blessing and she'd be a nobody mutant, i think the IG would be a good match, but the thing im wondering is has the IG gone against many magic beings there is a big diffrence between magic beings and cosmics and how they effect the universe.

Rewmac
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Magus because he has the Pimp-hand Gauntlet. Co-Signed...big grin smokin'

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Who wins and why?

Magus(IG)

King Kandy
Wanda controls Chaos.

IG beat the shit out of Lord Chaos, who is the one in charge of it.

Symmetric Chaos
Magus unmakes her before the chaos wave reaches him.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Magus unmakes her before the chaos wave reaches him.
... The chaos wave can keep coming after she's dead...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by King Kandy
... The chaos wave can keep coming after she's dead...

Then he unmakes the wave too (besides he would already have won).

King Kandy
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Then he unmakes the wave too (besides he would already have won).
Besides, she can't just generate the Chaos wave at will... It happened because of a chain reaction.

Mr Master
Besides, she can't just generate the Chaos wave at will... It happened because of a chain reaction.

Wanda was the power driving the Chaos Wave.

In Fact, Wanda produced and generated the Chaos Wave.

Mr Master
Wanda controls Chaos.

IG beat the shit out of Lord Chaos, who is the one in charge of it.

Lord Chaos has nothing to do with Wanda's power.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Mider999
the reason wanda is so powerful is because she was given controll over all chaos magic by its very inventor the uber powerful elder god cython who got his own dimension, if he wants he could take away his blessing and she'd be a nobody mutant,

Negative.

Wanda was collapsing the Omniverse.

Chthon wish he could do that.

MightyEInherjar
So Chthon couldn't have given her power because she's stronger than him?

If I'm a decent marksman, and I give someone my gun and teach them how to shoot, and they shoot far better than me, does that mean I certainly couldn't have been their teacher because they're now a better marksman?

If I give birth to a son, and in 25 years that son is bigger, stronger, faster than I ever was, does that mean I couldn't be his father because of said reasons?

Utrigita
I think what Mr Master was pointing out that the dark god just cannot take the power back like that, like you cannot undo you son, take the gun away from the shooter.

But I think the IG takes this the gems controls everything but I don't know if Magus is capable of handling the IG with the same output as Thanos did.

I don't know as much about the Chaos Wave except for the change that it caused but how is it spreading like a stone thrown in the water, ore like a explosion from a bombe a single outripping impuls.

Mr Master
Wanda was the CAUSE of the Chaos Wave, that Roma could Not Ascertain

Wanda was Generating the Chaos Wave.

Wanda Remade the 616 Reality

"She's starting to REMAKE Reality 616... again"
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/4126/wanad2jy7.th.jpg

In the process Wanda Breached the Walls of Causality, allowing her power to flow into Other Universes, by continuously Shattering "Branes" (the separation between Universes) collapsing One Universe after the other.

Wanda was Driving the Chaos Wave into other Realities, like when it hit OtherWorld
http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/9890/w1eb1.th.jpg
"it is the End ... of ALL that is ... of ALL that will Ever be"

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/9553/w2hq1.th.jpg

THIS SAME Chaos Wave brought back Jaspers 616 from another Plane of Reality
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/5383/w8xw6.th.jpg

THIS SAME Chaos Wave is referred to as "Scarlet Witch's Reality Warp" in the Official Handbook Of The Marvel Universe v5 2006.

In THREE separate Bios

1. "During the Scarlet Witch's 'House of M' Reality Warp, Jaspers Reformed alive merged with the Fury"
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/1703/w9kr2.th.jpg
(excerpt from the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe)

2. "Mad Jim Jaspers has also returned, brought back to life by the Scarlet Witch's recent Reality Warp"
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/8717/w10rk2.th.jpg

And as I presented above, it was the Chaos Wave that manifested Jaspers 616 from another Plane. (he was dead)

3. Wanda gave Layla the power to "Perceive Divergent Realities"
http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/5967/w10ej7.th.jpg

"Layla showed Cage glimpses of his life prior to the Scarlet Witch's Reality Warp"

Mr Master
"We are witnessing a Trans-Temporal Tsunami, ORIGINATING from Earth 616

apparently there has been a Alteration of global proportions that has Breached the Walls of Causality"

http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/7540/sc7qm2.th.jpg

there's a "Breach in the Walls of Causality"...

that was caused by a "global Alteration" ...

and there's a "Trans-Temporal Tsunami" going through the "Breach" into other Realities ...

The "Trans-Temporal Tsunami" is the Chaos Wave,

Now what's Causing that?

Roma has no idea what's CAUSING that, as she continues to say,

"the Localized Effects are so Severe, I am UNABLE to Ascertain the Cause"
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/979/62157068rw3.th.jpg

Hence the OHOTMU 2006, telling us it was the "Scarlet Witch's Reality Warp"

The "Trans-Temporal Tsunami" is coming from the 616 Reality,

guess what's happening in the 616 Reality?

"Scarlet Witch's Reality Warp"

Mr Master
more conclusive PROOF that the Chaos Wave was Wanda's Power.

(from the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe 2006 Saturnyne bio)
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/748/w1ka9.th.jpg
"She (Saturnyne) was later present on Otherworld when Dimension-616 was Engulfed in the Scarlet Witch's Reality Warp ...

Saturnyne showed little hesitation in suggesting destroying 616 to Prevent the Warp SPREADING"

Here is that scene On Panel,

Satynyne talking about the Chaos Wave or as the Official Bio puts it,

the Scarlet Witch's Reality Warp:
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/305/b6mj8.th.jpg
"Your Dimension is a Cancer, bringing Devastation to Branes ALL ALONG the SIDEREAL STRING ... Sparing Yours condemns the REST"

"If the breach is not sealed, the Chaos Wave will continue to expand, perhaps to the ASCENTION itself"
http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/9752/sc8bk1.th.jpg

Roma threatens to erase the 616 UNIVERSE in 48 hours, if Captain Britain and company can't seal the (Chaos Wave) breach
http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/4218/sc9vq6.th.jpg

Scarlet Witch's Reality Warp

thankyou

King Kandy
I understand all that... But it wasn't the Chaos power of the chaos Wave that made it such a threat, it was the fact that it destroyed the branes like dominoes.

All the universe's were like dominoes, and Wanda only had the power to topple one, but that set off a chain reaction.

Another analogy is that her warping causing the chaos wave is like causing an avalanch by removing one rock. You only have the power to remove one rock, but doing so creates a much stronger chain reaction.

Utrigita
this might sound stupid but could Magus teleport behind the Chaos Wave?

Mr Master you scans clearly shows that the Chaos Wave was Wandas doing, but what effect did it have on the omniverse more then just depowering mutants? You scans said what could have happen but not what did happen.

Mr Master
I understand all that... But it wasn't the Chaos power of the chaos Wave that made it such a threat, it was the fact that it destroyed the branes like dominoes.

All the universe's were like dominoes, and Wanda only had the power to topple one, but that set off a chain reaction.

How can the Chaos Wave power not be the threat,

when it's Chaos Wave power that's destroying the Branes?

And where is it stated that she only toppled one?

Saturnyne said Branes all along the Sidereal String have been devastated, which equates to Universes

and the Chaos Wave was still travelling.

The Chaos Wave was toppling ALL those Universes and the Chaos Wave is Wanda's Power in action.

Or as the Official Handbook puts it in 4 separate Bios,

the Wanda's Reality Warp

Another analogy is that her warping causing the chaos wave is like causing an avalanch by removing one rock. You only have the power to remove one rock, but doing so creates a much stronger chain reaction.

I disagree with that analogy.

If someone removes a rock and causes an Avalanch, the person removing the rock has nothing to do with snow in the Avalanch.

I just proved conclusively that the Chaos Wave IS Wanda's Reality Warp

So it's Not Wanda removing a rock,

it's Wanda Creating the Snow from scrath, and then pushing the Avalanch down the mountain, on top of supplying the Avalanch with endless Snow.

King Kandy
You definitly proved that Wanda was the CAUSE of the wave... I don't think there's a single person who ever disputed that. But all her warping warped 616 to shit (First Domino), and breached the walls of casuality (First domino begins to hit the second domino). From there, she no longer needs to fuel it, it's self sustaining (Domino reaction). It pierces Brane after brane (Later domino's). Then, it gets stopped (Someone puts there finger between domino's and stops it.)

Mr Master
Originally posted by Utrigita
this might sound stupid but could Magus teleport behind the Chaos Wave?

Actually I'm not basing this fight on Wanda's Chaos Wave.

I just wanted to make it known that it was indeed Wanda's power that was fuling the Chaos Wave.

Not the avalanch theory.

Mr Master you scans clearly shows that the Chaos Wave was Wandas doing,

I really wasn't going to deabte the overwhelming evidence, but glad to see you quickly saw it for what it is.

but what effect did it have on the omniverse more then just depowering mutants? You scans said what could have happen but not what did happen.

The Mutants being depowered was Wanda's direct involvement,

Wanda said "no more Mutants" and 90% of Mutants lost their power.

The Chaos Wave was being generated by her but apparently subconciously.

Without realizing it, Wanda was Folding the Omniverse.

You're right, she didn't Collapse everything, but she was surely on her way.

Utrigita
Tthanks, for the heads up.

Still thinks Magus could take this though because as you said yourself the Chaos Wave isn't something she just do on basis, and that is clearly her most impressiv feat preformed ever.

Mr Master
You definitly proved that Wanda was the CAUSE of the wave... I don't think there's a single person who ever disputed that. But all her warping warped 616 to shit (First Domino), and breached the walls of casuality (First domino begins to hit the second domino). From there, she no longer needs to fuel it, it's self sustaining (Domino reaction). It pierces Brane after brane (Later domino's). Then, it gets stopped (Someone puts there finger between domino's and stops it.)

I see what you mean.

Though you're speculating it makes perfect sense what you're saying.

Only one problem,

the Domino's were not falling on their own because of momentum,

the Chaos Wave itself, was knocking the Dominos down one by one.

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/9752/sc8bk1.th.jpg
"If the breach is not sealed, the Chaos Wave will continue to expand, perhaps to the ASCENTION itself"

Without the Chaos Wave, the Dominos can't fall.

Without Wanda, there is no Chaos Wave.

Mr Master
If a Million Universes collapse due to the Chaos Wave and Wanda inexplicably dies,

the Chaos Wave stops and the rest of the Universes survive,

because the Chaos Wave would have no source to draw on, because Wanda was the source of the Chaos Wave's existence and momentum.

King Kandy
That makes sense, but I think that the real explanation is more like this:

The wave itself isn't a direct manifestation of her power, the power she used was the first domino toppling... The "Wave" that goes through the domino's is the chaos wave... It's the "Current", the "Movement" that is the chaos wave, not the same force that pushed over the first domino...

King Kandy
Originally posted by Mr Master
If a Million Universes collapse due to the Chaos Wave and Wanda inexplicably dies,

the Chaos Wave stops and the rest of the Universes survive,

because the Chaos Wave would have no source to draw on, because Wanda was the source of the Chaos Wave's existence and momentum.
Yeah, THAT'S where our dispute is.

Because in the model I put forth, it's like domino's and her hand only pushed the first one over...

In Your model, her hand pushed over all of the domino's.

Mr Master
That makes sense, but I think that the real explanation is more like this:

"the real explanation" wink

The wave itself isn't a direct manifestation of her power,

Actually I just proved it was, and you agreed a few posts ago. (atleast I thought you did)

the power she used was the first domino toppling... The "Wave" that goes through the domino's is the chaos wave... It's the "Current", the "Movement" that is the chaos wave, not the same force that pushed over the first domino...

If you say so K,

I'll stick with what Marvel and Roma said,

the Chaos Wave was what was Expanding and collapsing Universes,

The Chaos Wave is Wanda's Reality Warp

Wanda Remade 616, by the time it reached a Global Scale,

she cracked a hole in the Walls of Causality,

this allowed her power to flow out of 616 into other Walls of Causality from other Universes, collapsing said Universes as it passed by,

the Chaos Wave continued to Expand, NOT on it's own,

but because Wanda was fueling it with energy and momentum.

Mider999
like i said chthon gave her power over all chaos magic, which he invented less you think a mear mutant can do all that she did but then again mad jim jaspers did MEH.

WhiteWitchKing
Magus IG would win. He'll stop it with a thought.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Magus IG would win. He'll stop it with a thought.

sidious say incomplete ig ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.