Aquaman vs The Fantastic four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Nobody get's prep or superhero help

The fight is in the streets of New York

Ok so Aquaman is in bloodlust mode because he wants revenge on the ff for all the times the've defeated his aqua-bro Namor and after that wants to go invisible with Sue in bed... shifty

And the ff is in bloodlust mode because there sick of al them Atlantian guys who try to hit on Sue and they want to put an end to it all ones and for all...

So who will win this fight?

Arthur or the fantastic four?

Discus!!! cool

Magnus Lensher
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Nobody get's prep or superhero help

The fight is in the streets of New York

Ok so Aquaman is in bloodlust mode because he wants revenge on the ff for all the times the've defeated his aqua-bro Namor and after that wants to go invisible with Sue in bed... shifty

And the ff is in bloodlust mode because there sick of al them Atlantian guys who try to hit on Sue and they want to put an end to it all ones and for all...

So who will win this fight?

Arthur or the fantastic four?

Discus!!! cool

ok ask anyone who knows me here im huge on aquaman....like really huge lol...well i think if theirs no prep he stands a better shot but i dont really think he will win

Lucid Lui
Aquaman gets rocked.

Magnus Lensher
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Aquaman gets rocked.

yes and thats comeing from like the biggest aquaman fan on this fourm....i come second to him lol...been awhile lucid

Lucid Lui
Heh... refresh my memory?

Magnus Lensher
im an old friend man

King_Mungi
Ha! second? don't know about that.

Magnus Lensher
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Ha! second? don't know about that.

u never know who may be lurking around in these fourms lol

Soleran
Originally posted by Magnus Lensher
im an old friend man

Dun dun duhhhhhhhhhhhhh...................................

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.