Anubis Vs. Safer Sephiroth & Xemnas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TricksterPriest
Pretty much the same as the other match, except now Xemnas is backing Sephiroth. (Use whichever form you like, even the giant Dragon thingy). Anubis gets all subweapons and Aumaan Anubis form if needed.

Fight takes place in compression Space. Let's rock.

lightness
can seph breath in space? don't know who xemnas is but anubis wins

Black Dalek
No offense, but are you obsessed with Anubis?

Cloud_VII
Sephiroth can survive in space, since Jenova can. She is an alien after all, and Sephiroth never took breaths last time I checked.

Xemnas can travel through realms in an instant. He can go in and out of dimensions, and can manifest energy into different sorts of weapons, such as energy sabers and projectiles, and has a really powerful shockwave attack.

Sephiroth seems to have nothing on Anubis, other than the fact that he has telekenisis. He made a building collapse with his mind in AC.

No, this thread is pretty much spite. I think Xemnas could damage Anubis but Anubis has minerals to repair the damage almost instantly...and has the frickin Zero shift which is basically the same thing as teleportation. Xemnas would probably find that he couldn't beat Anubis so he'd retreat. Sephiroth...would get his butt kicked...but that depends on which form of Sephiroth you are using. If it's his more powerful forms in FF7, then I he stands a chance.

-EDIT- oh wait this is Safer Sephiroth...

I think they stand a chance, but not a very good one. Probably like...a 37% chance.

TricksterPriest
I like the character alot, but I said this was a series I was making awhile ago, next I'll probably do God Rugal or Omega Weapon, or some other overpowered bastard. This one was basically just spite as Cloud pointed out. stick out tongue Sue me, I hate Sephiroth. laughing I'm probably going to make one more Anubis fight as soon as I think of someone powerful enough to draw even with an orbital frame. It seems my last few picks weren't high enough.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.