Superman and Flash vs Ice Man and Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DevilGoblin
who gets the majority ?

guy222
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
who gets the majority ?

I hate Supes, but Team 1 wins

Heat melts ice

Flash can run all day and make Mr. Noble(BRB) sleepy wink

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by guy222
I hate Supes, but Team 1 wins

Heat melts ice

Flash can run all day and make Mr. Noble(BRB) sleepy wink

Superman can melt Iceman all day with his heat vision...doesn't matter. Iceman can now live as either a solid, gas, or in a liquid state. If anyone is likely to destroy Iceman, it would be Flash. I too believe Team one would probably win this, mainly because Supes would take down Beta Ray Bill after a long, brutal battle...and Flash would probably beat Iceman; I'm not sure exactly how, because Flash has about a million different ways to beat him, but I'm sure Flash could beat Bobby. His powers are insane nowadays...

StarsNeverFall7
Well BRB bested Thor and Thor should takes Supes for a majority. The problem arises with Flash and Bobby, with Bobby being organic now he's one hell of a hard character to beat, but I think the flash moves to fast for the moisture inversion idea or something similar to actually work and have full effect. Most likely a stalemate there...

So im going to say team 2 for a 5.5/10

Soleran
Flash vs "Absolute" Zero

BRB vs Superman, meh

Soujaboy
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
Well BRB bested Thor and Thor should takes Supes for a majority. The problem arises with Flash and Bobby, with Bobby being organic now he's one hell of a hard character to beat, but I think the flash moves to fast for the moisture inversion idea or something similar to actually work and have full effect. Most likely a stalemate there...

BRB has never bested Thor in a fair fight...

Redatom65

Gah -_-'

Superman takes the majority against thor and there lies the defeat of BRB by the hands of The First Son Of Metropolis.

Flash takes Iceman out in the mean time

Team 1 7/10

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Redatom65
Gah -_-'

Superman takes the majority against thor and there lies the defeat of BRB by the hands of The First Son Of Metropolis.

Flash takes Iceman out in the mean time

Team 1 7/10

Na, Superman gets a beaten from either Thor or BRB, but team 1 imo wins this fight.

StarsNeverFall7
Superman takes the majority so easily of someone whos main power is his main weakness?

Fair or not, yeah well. Point being Thor and BRB are esentially one in the same and either should have enough magic backing to get the better of Supes for a slight majority...

Flash and Iceman is a lot harder to call anything other than a stalemate. Bobby can't catch Flash and Flash really can't hurt Bobby...

bigbran
Originally posted by Soujaboy
BRB has never bested Thor in a fair fight... Um, ya, he bested him in a h2h fight when he didn't even have Thor's powers.

jollyjim311
Team 1 via BFR.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by bigbran
Um, ya, he bested him in a h2h fight when he didn't even have Thor's powers.

When? I hope your not talking about their first fight in which BRB only defeated Thor due to the enchantment that reverts Thor back to D.B.. Or for that mater his fight with Thor in which Odin tilted the battle in BRB's direction to teach Thor humility?

Redatom65
Na, Superman gets a beaten from either Thor or BRB, but team 1 imo wins this fight.

Superman always beats Thor in crossovers. Even with Mjornir

Soujaboy
Superman always beats Thor in crossovers. Even with Mjornir

When you say "always" you do mean their fight in JLA/Avengers?

bigbran
When? I hope your not talking about their first fight in which BRB only defeated Thor due to the enchantment that reverts Thor back to D.B.. Or for that mater his fight with Thor in which Odin tilted the battle in BRB's direction to teach Thor humility? Or the battle in which Odin took away Thor's hammer, and that is all?

Redatom65
When you say "always" you do mean their fight in JLA/Avengers?

yep. Even though Superman did say it might of been the toughest fight he ever had...

jasofisc
This is a hard one to call. but i'm going with team one. superman is going to stalemate bill for quite a while. as far as iceman and the flash, flash takes away all of iceman's kinetic energy leaving him a statue (it may not be a win but iceman isn't going to be doing anything) then it's flash and supes vs. bill

Soleran
Flash and Iceman is a lot harder to call anything other than a stalemate. Bobby can't catch Flash and Flash really can't hurt Bobby...

If Bobby is "moisture" then how can Flash beat him? Iceman could just proximity freeze everything.

Soujaboy
Or the battle in which Odin took away Thor's hammer, and that is all?

I know, and they were then transported to a deserted planet of Molten lava.

Soujaboy
yep. Even though Superman did say it might of been the toughest fight he ever had...

Who cares about that fight, it was complete PIS.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Soleran
If Bobby is "moisture" then how can Flash beat him? Iceman could just proximity freeze everything.

if flash sucks all the kinitic energy out of bobby how is he going to convert to moisture

Redatom65
Who cares about that fight, it was complete PIS.

bah, Superman Hater mad

Superman > Thor

Soleran
Originally posted by jasofisc
if flash sucks all the kinitic energy out of bobby how is he going to convert to moisture

If Bobby can function at "absolute" zero that's not a concern being as at that point there is no kinetic energy.

Bobby should beat Flash.

StarsNeverFall7
^ All Iceman has to do is go water vapor mode and well yea, theres too much back and fourth here to say one over the other, still calling stale mate.

Crossovers that as far as I'm aware arn't canon? Or the ones via fan vote? Of course Supes is going to win in a situation like that.

Fight to the death in which he is matched in almost every category but speed and is fighting against his biggest weakness next to kryptonite, he shouldn't be winning.

Redatom65
well in this case, it wasn't fan vote. That was Amalgon Comics. Wolverine beat Lobo for Pete's sake

jasofisc
Originally posted by Soleran
If Bobby can function at "absolute" zero that's not a concern being as at that point there is no kinetic energy.

Bobby should beat Flash.

I know exactly what your talking about but it would seem that it doesn't work that way in comics. silver surfer and thor have both incountered guys that have been able to produce absolute zero and can still move around. sucking the kintic energy slows everyone down

I agree though an absolut zero attack should stop both flash and superman but it wont

StarsNeverFall7
Wolverine should NEVER come close to beating Lobo. Aquaman beating namor? Come on. Cross over, two brothers representing the DC and MU, yes that one was fan vote

Flash can't touch Bobby is moisture mode, and Bobby isn't fast enough to touch flash. Stalemate

Redatom65
but where Superman beat thor that was JLA/Avengers crossover froma few years ago. The Fan vote was the 90's

Soleran
Has BRB done anything exotic with his hammer?

Or is he the quintessential carpenter hero with a hammer vs Superman?

StarsNeverFall7
Hes basically another Thor, same powers and etc.

Soleran

I realize that however has he used his hammer's more "exotic" powers is all.

StarsNeverFall7
He has, check the respect thread for more specifics.

Soujaboy

Except he's more ruthless, less skilled, and less experienced.

bigbran
I know, and they were then transported to a deserted planet of Molten lava. Ya, and I don't see how it wasn't a fair fight...

xmeat
tough fight im gonna say team1 just because ice man is almost non canon.

StarsNeverFall7
^Do what?

great_dane
supes and brb. i'd say supes ftw. flash and bobby........ this isnt a fight. id say team one 10/10.

even if brb were to take out supes, flash would deal with him while iceman is motionless. and as for hurting him, he doesnt have to hurt bobby. a good ol speedforce dump should be sufficient.

StarsNeverFall7
Deal with Iceman while hes motionless? How would Flash grab onto water vapor?

D-Block
Ya, and I don't see how it wasn't a fair fight...

They both knocked each other out BRB just got up faster because he healed quicker due to the heat because he was born in a similar place so it boosted his body something like that. BRB stated this him self.

but yeah the fight was fair other than that IMO.

D-Block
Yeah I believe Team 2 wins after a hard fight.

thtadthtshldntb
IIRC, the fight between Thor and BRB for Mjollnirn was in Muspelheim not on a molton lava planet.

Whomever wins in the Superman vs BRB fight decides this, Flash and Ice Man are after thoughts.

BRB takes 7-8/10 against Superman.

BRB and Iceman therefore take 7-8/10.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by thtadthtshldntb
IIRC, the fight between Thor and BRB for Mjollnirn was in Muspelheim not on a molton lava planet.

Whomever wins in the Superman vs BRB fight decides this, Flash and Ice Man are after thoughts.

BRB takes 7-8/10 against Superman.

BRB and Iceman therefore take 7-8/10.

Damn I've been corrected a lot lately. sad

xmeat
what the hell is flash gonna do to bil

jasofisc
Originally posted by xmeat
what the hell is flash gonna do to bil

lets see steal his kinitic energy so that he's a statue then hiting him with a few infinit mass punches should do it.

xmeat
Originally posted by jasofisc
lets see steal his kinitic energy so that he's a statue then hiting him with a few infinit mass punches should do it. after fighting stardust i doubt flash would pose a threat.

jasofisc
after fighting stardust i doubt flash would pose a threat.

That's because you don't know how power flash is

hitting someone with one of his infinit punches is like hitting them with planet or star

xmeat
so your flash speed is more powerful than stormbreaker a weapon created by odin himself.

jasofisc
so your flash speed is more powerful than stormbreaker a weapon created by odin himself.

it's not about his speed it's about what that speed does like when he runs at near light speed his mass increases to infinit portions and with one punch he is able to take out a MM level character. Now a thousand of those punches is going to flatten Bill like nothing he has ever faced before.

StarsNeverFall7
His IMP has been able to hit people into escape velocity, aka 7 miles per second. Considering the strength at hand here, along with ability to use stormbreaker to travel light speed, BRB could easily mimic the same power. Make for damn sure flashs durability isn't able to handle one hit from BRB. Flash is powerful but he is pretty over rated on the forums.

Id almost say that Bobby himself could handle Supes with a bit of moisture inversion...not 100% sure though.

Draco69
Here's an easy strategy:

In the first nanosecond of the battle, Flash amps Superman's speed to Flash-levels by lending him the Speed Force as he has done countless times in the past.

In the second nanosecond, Flash uses his molecular alteration powers to convert Iceman into sparseless molecules by vibrating through him.

Superman now has ridiculously fast Flash-level speeds and therefore speedblitzes BRB before he can even build a proper defense.

Superman's faster than light superspeed + Flash's faster than anything he damn pleases superspeed = Speedforced amped Superman owning BRB.

With the Speedforce aiding him, a IMP from Superman towards BRB would likely knock his head off....

If Iceman still survives for some reason, than Flash transports him to the Speed Force or the Anti-Matter universe where ANY matter, atoms, electrons, molecules that is not "anti" will be instantly destroyed.

Flash/Superman win 10/10. They have the benefit of superior speed (which Beta Ray Bill may be able to react to but certainly not Bobby....) and superior teamwork since Wally and Superman have been working together since Wally was a child....

StarsNeverFall7
Putting Bobby into molecules is just going to give him the advantage, as he could stay that way and at that point neither flash or supes can really do anything to him.

Draco69
Putting Bobby into molecules is just going to give him the advantage, as he could stay that way and at that point neither flash or supes can really do anything to him.

When Flash vibrates through something he renders them to "taffy" to the point that their reduced to raw components like protons and neutrons.

Which would kill Iceman instantly since he can't function if hasn't any water molecules to embody. Water molecules require hydrogen and oxygen atoms. Flash will obliterate his atomic structure to the base components atoms of all kinds are made of.

Also, it's a speedblitz attack. Flash will kill Iceman so fast that Iceman won't be able to transfer his consciousness to another body of water.

StarsNeverFall7
Water molecules are everywhere. He could embody the ones inside flash as he vibrates through him, or the ones inside supes, the ones in the air etc.

Draco69
Water molecules are everywhere. He could embody the ones inside flash as he vibrates through him, or the ones inside supes, the ones in the air etc. So once again he is still at an advantage point.

You're not getting it. Bobby WON'T be able to transfer his consciousness in the .00000000001 seconds it takes Flash to rip Iceman to the point of literal nothingness.

He doesn't have the reaction time to react to Flash's attack. He'll be dead before he knows he's even being attacked much less coherent enough to transfer his consciousness in time.

StarsNeverFall7
Got a scan of flash completely seperating atoms?

Draco69
Got a scan of flash completely seperating atoms?

Go to the Flash Respect Thread.

Flash can even turn himself into a Speedforce energy being where ala Iceman he's connected to ALL kinetic energy in the DC multiverse.

Another trick is to state the Speed Formula to completely stop time rendering Bobby a time-frozen statue.

Flash is another league than Bobby. There's absolutely nothing Iceman could do to him. Even stealing his water won't work since Flash primarily draws sustenance from the Speed Force.

Also people are forgetting Iceman doesn't start out as water molecules everywhere. He starts as...well....Iceman like he does in every X-Men comic.

If the vibration tactic doesn't work, Flash has thousands of other ways to take him down. And unfortunately for Bobby, he won't be able to react to Flash unleashing a flurry of kinetic/molecular/sub-atomic/time-stopping/SpeedForce dumping in a literal pectosecond/ attacks from the Flash. The battle wouldn't last a second with a bloodlusted Flash. The only thing Iceman can do is annoy Flash for his resilence....

StarsNeverFall7
Now physically what can Flash do to him? That Bobby can't recover from, also how much of Flash's abilities can Stormbreaker stop? No he doesn't start out as molecules, but a simply physical attack to shatter his "human" form puts him that way without much effort. He doesn't have to steal his water, he has it in his body. He is still human therefor water is still present. I don't see him in another league than a bloodlusted full potential bobby either.

Im still leaning to the point of a stale mate between those two and BRB taking a slight majority over Supes.

BTW Nice job on the Flash respect thread.

thtadthtshldntb
I'm real glad that the Flash would beat Iceman, or vice versa.

there is nothing that either of them can do that would even significantly harm the other guys here.

No amount of over-wanked, Speedfarce mojo will enable Flash to become more that roadkill against BRB.

First nanosecond... Flash drains all kinetic energy from Bill (leaving out the fact that Bill can

a) generate more energy
b) turn the Speedfarce off
c) teleport

second nanosecond, The flash hits Bill with an IMP times 10. Bill gets a slight bruise, and the resulting planetary explosion causes the Flash to die when after he stops using the Speedfarce.

xmeat
supes kills ice man bil kills flash. The real battle between bil and supes.

StarsNeverFall7
I think Iceman is getting a bit of an underrate here..

Draco69

No amount of over-wanked, Speedfarce mojo will enable Flash to become more that roadkill against BRB.

Wrong. The Speed Force has worked against 4th Dimensional Beings, Gods, and even the Anti-Monitor....

First nanosecond... Flash drains all kinetic energy from Bill (leaving out the fact that Bill can

a) generate more energy

How? Beta Ray Bill won't even be able to think much less move. Draining ALL his kinetic energy would render Beta Ray Bill's complete atomic structure to a complete standstill. The electrons around every atom would stop spinning. He would be a literal statue.

b) turn the Speedfarce off

Completely and utterly wrong. And quite a stupid and ignorant statement. The SpeedForce is the kinetic heaven to ALL kinetic energy in the DC multiverse. It's the source of all motion right down to the sub-atomic structure.

Beta Ray Bill turning "off" the SpeedForce is as stupid as saying he can turn "off" the Phoenix Force or the Cosmic Power....

erm
c) teleport

Again. How? Beta Ray Bill's brain isn't working because the neuron impulses aren't firing, his heartbeat has stopped and his atomic structure has come to halting grind due to a kinetic energy drain. His heart can't beat without kinetic energy and his brain can function without electrical neural impulses firing about.

He won't react fast enough to teleport anyhoo...

The flash hits Bill with an IMP times 10. Bill gets a slight bruise,

An IMP hits anywhere ranging from a neutron star (the mass and weight of our entire solar system times five) and infinity mass which is why it's called the Infinite Mass Punch.

Saying Beta Ray Bill will get a "slight bruise" from an attack that has knocked out Superman-level characters with ease is almost as stupid as you saying "IMP times 10" (infinity times 10 is STILL infinity no expression )

and the resulting planetary explosion causes the Flash to die when after he stops using the Speedfarce.

I'm not even going to bother with statement since your "argument" as been completely dismantled.

You miss the point. Flash gives Superman the SpeedForce. Superman with Flash's powers curbstomps Beta Ray Bill....

StarsNeverFall7
Im wondering what the power of an Odin enhanced hammer could have on flash and the speed force. If it would be possible to manipulate, stop, alter, etc.

xmeat
bil can fly so hows flash gonna touch bil summons lightning and lights his ass up.

Draco69
Now physically what can Flash do to him?That Bobby can't recover from,

Are you not listening. Bobby cannot recover if he has no water molecules for his consciousness to transport to.

Let's say you can transport your consciousness to any body of water. Could you transport your consciousness in the .000001 seconds the Flash has began to dismantle every single molecule in your form to sparse electrons? No...

Because you don't have superhuman reactions. Much like Bobby. Bobby will be dead, dead, dead because his consciousness won't be housing any water molecules. With it, it'll disperse and die.

also how much of Flash's abilities can Stormbreaker stop?

None. The Speed Force is like the Phoenix Force. It's integral to the multiverse. That mallet isn't doing shit to turn it off or disrupt it....

No he doesn't start out as molecules, but a simply physical attack to shatter his "human" form puts him that way without much effort.

Shatter? Did I say Flash was going to "shatter" anything? No, I state Flash was literally going disengrate Iceman to sparse electrons via vibrational molecular alteration. Or simply dumping him in the Anti-Matter universe or the Speed Force. Either will instantly kill Bobby.

He doesn't have to steal his water, he has it in his body. He is still human therefor water is still present.

This is stupid statement. Why don't you read my arguements correctly? Key words only. Speedblitz. Disengration. No water molecules. Bobby no react. Bobby die.

He starts out in his iceform anyway. He transforms his body into pure ice. And it will be reduced to sparse protons and neutrons which Bobby cannot survive as in .000000001 seconds.

I don't see him in another league than a bloodlusted full potential bobby either.

That's because you simply don't get it. I've already outlined several ways Flash can instantly kill Bobby.

Speedforce dumping.
Anti-Matter teleportation.
Stopping time.
Ripping him to sparse electrons.
Transforming into a Speed Force energy being and becoming one with the Speed Force (think Phoenix) and completely decimating Bobby into nothingness.

Hell, Wally has even created a minature black hole by spinning his arms really fast. Bobby gets sucked into a black hole.

And the REALLY sad part about it. ALL of these tactics will happen in the space of pectosecond or less. Bobby won't even know what the f**k hit him.

Im still leaning to the point of a stale mate between those two and BRB taking a slight majority over Supes.

I've already dismantled your arguement with Bobby (and you've yet to give me a solid attack tactic Bobby could possibly use on Flash)

And you've completely ignored my SpeedForce lending tactic with Superman. Superman gets Flash's powers. Superman with Flash's powers speedblitzes Beta Ray Bill into a bloody manure pile....

Draco69
Im wondering what the power of an Odin enhanced hammer could have on flash and the speed force. If it would be possible to manipulate, stop, alter, etc.

No. Absolutely not. I've already stated this.

The Speed Force is the source of ALL motion right down to the sub-atomic level of kinetic energy in the ENTIRE DC MULTIVERSE.

It's as fundamental as death.

BRB's little mallet would do absolute sh** to the SpeedForce. It's as ridiculous as saying Beta Ray Bill can stop or alter the Phoenix Force or Death itself or the Infinity Gauntlet....

Draco69
bil can fly so hows flash gonna touch bil summons lightning and lights his ass up.

Flash doesn't need to touch BRB. Superman with the SpeedForce boost would be speedblitzing BRB at billions of times the speed of light...squared.

The force behind his punches at THAT speed (Superman + Flash's speed = inquantifiable) would knock BRB's head off...

xmeat
dont even compare flash to the phoenix force which can consume galaxies and as i was stating before bil stalematet stardust a herald all stardust would have to do to flash is open a black hole and consume him.

Draco69
dont even compare flash to the phoenix force which can consume galaxies and as i was stating before bil stalematet stardust a herald all stardust would have to do to flash is open a black hole and consume him.

I'm not comparing Flash to the Phoenix Force. I'm comparing the Speed Force to the Phoenix Force since both are integral to their respective universes.

Funny. Flash has once created a black hole as well...and outran it.

Flash won't be fighting Beta Ray Bill. He just gives Superman the SpeedForce and Superman will be ridiculously fast to the point BRB won't even perceive him much less react to him....

xmeat
last time i checked flash couldn't run in space. And still a weapon created by odin wont do anything to him sometimes people overrate flash to much.

Draco69
last time i checked flash couldn't run in space.

Wrong again:

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3456/flashv2136238nl.jpg

And still a weapon created by odin wont do anything

The Presence created the SpeedForce.

Odin created the little mallet Horseface wields.

Presence> (add an infinite amount of ">"wink Odin....

sometimes people overrate flash to much.

If you possessed the knowledge of what Flash is capable of you would know I'm putting him exactly where he belongs.

xmeat
well you proved me wrong but still Odins magic> infinite punch

StarsNeverFall7
He can run in space, without too much trouble.

Even still looking through the respect thread, I havn't come accross anything that shows flash having the ability to seperate molecules by vibrations alone, then again I havn't made it completely through it. This whole tactic to be effective would require his to be able to disperse every water atom in Bobbys body, a feat I don't see coming easily.

thtadthtshldntb
Originally posted by Draco69
Wrong. The Speed Force has worked against 4th Dimensional Beings, Gods, and even the Anti-Monitor....

Mjollnir has hurt Galactus. Stormbreaker is almost the equal of Mjollnir.

Galactus is more powerful than any 5D Imp, and almost every DC god and is about as powerful as the unamped AM.

How? Beta Ray Bill won't even be able to think much less move. Draining ALL his kinetic energy would render Beta Ray Bill's complete atomic structure to a complete standstill. The electrons around every atom would stop spinning. He would be a literal statue.

Not going to happen.

Originally posted by Draco69 Completely and utterly wrong. And quite a stupid and ignorant statement. The SpeedForce is the kinetic heaven to ALL kinetic energy in the DC multiverse. It's the source of all motion right down to the sub-atomic structure.

Last I checked

a) BRB is NOT a character from the DCU.
b) The Speedfarce does not work in the MU and therefore would not work on characters from it

Originally posted by Draco69 Beta Ray Bill turning "off" the SpeedForce is as stupid as saying he can turn "off" the Phoenix Force or the Cosmic Power....

The Phoenix Force makes the Speedfarce look like a light snack compared to all the food in a supermarket.

The Odinpower empowered Mjollnir has hurt beings empowered by the Power Cosmic, and the Odinforce in combination with Thor's Godforce almost killed Galactus.

Again. How? Beta Ray Bill's brain isn't working because the neuron impulses aren't firing, his heartbeat has stopped and his atomic structure has come to halting grind due to a kinetic energy drain. His heart can't beat without kinetic energy and his brain can function without electrical neural impulses firing about.

Too bad the Speedfarce would have anything to do with any kinetic energy in Bill or the MU.

Originally posted by Draco69 He won't react fast enough to teleport anyhoo...

He does not have to react fast enough, he simply acts whenever he choses, as the Flash cannot hurt him.

An IMP hits anywhere ranging from a neutron star (the mass and weight of our entire solar system times five) and infinity mass which is why it's called the Infinite Mass Punch.

Our solar system does not have a set weight. Weight is the force that arises due to the space time curvature arising between discrete points of mass.

A neutron star has a give mass yes... but no set weight as well.

There is no such thing as "infinite mass" in the real world btw. One cannot reach the speed of light to generate such a condition.

Saying Beta Ray Bill will get a "slight bruise" from an attack that has knocked out Superman-level characters with ease is almost as stupid as you saying "IMP times 10" (infinity times 10 is STILL infinity no expression )

You missed the obvious sarcasm with the magnitude of the event.

Thor, BRB and the Hulk for example hit hard enough to shatter planets, BRB has taken those shots more or less ok.

I'm not even going to bother with statement since your "argument" as been completely dismantled.

Too bad no such thing occured.

Originally posted by Draco69 You miss the point. Flash gives Superman the SpeedForce. Superman with Flash's powers curbstomps Beta Ray Bill....

Superman can already accomplish almost everything that the Flash can with his own powerset.

5 billlion plus 5 is not that significant a figure.

Juntai
lol.

Superherovandal
No Supes is nowhere as fast as the Flash. and 5D beings are MORE powerful that Galactus. Joker with 99% of Mxyptlk's power destroyed and recreated the universe easily.

MattDay
dc win, the arguement is going in circles but its obvious.

Superboy Prime
Draco should stop wasting his time and let the noobs tire their fingers.

superbatman86
Are you not listening. Bobby cannot recover if he has no water molecules for his consciousness to transport to.

Let's say you can transport your consciousness to any body of water. Could you transport your consciousness in the .000001 seconds the Flash has began to dismantle every single molecule in your form to sparse electrons? No...

Because you don't have superhuman reactions. Much like Bobby. Bobby will be dead, dead, dead because his consciousness won't be housing any water molecules. With it, it'll disperse and die.

None. The Speed Force is like the Phoenix Force. It's integral to the multiverse. That mallet isn't doing shit to turn it off or disrupt it....

Shatter? Did I say Flash was going to "shatter" anything? No, I state Flash was literally going disengrate Iceman to sparse electrons via vibrational molecular alteration. Or simply dumping him in the Anti-Matter universe or the Speed Force. Either will instantly kill Bobby.

This is stupid statement. Why don't you read my arguements correctly? Key words only. Speedblitz. Disengration. No water molecules. Bobby no react. Bobby die.

He starts out in his iceform anyway. He transforms his body into pure ice. And it will be reduced to sparse protons and neutrons which Bobby cannot survive as in .000000001 seconds.

That's because you simply don't get it. I've already outlined several ways Flash can instantly kill Bobby.

Speedforce dumping.
Anti-Matter teleportation.
Stopping time.
Ripping him to sparse electrons.
Transforming into a Speed Force energy being and becoming one with the Speed Force (think Phoenix) and completely decimating Bobby into nothingness.

Hell, Wally has even created a minature black hole by spinning his arms really fast. Bobby gets sucked into a black hole.

And the REALLY sad part about it. ALL of these tactics will happen in the space of pectosecond or less. Bobby won't even know what the f**k hit him.

I've already dismantled your arguement with Bobby (and you've yet to give me a solid attack tactic Bobby could possibly use on Flash)

And you've completely ignored my SpeedForce lending tactic with Superman. Superman gets Flash's powers. Superman with Flash's powers speedblitzes Beta Ray Bill into a bloody manure pile.... You have no idea how Iceman's powers work do you?NO PHYSICAL FORCE CAN HURT HIM.As long as there is water ANY where he can't be killed by physical means and since that's all Flash has he can't stop him.Bobby go into Flash's body the second he slows down which he would thinking the fight was over and then he's dead.

Superboy Prime
No offense but it looks to me like you cannot read. He stated numerous ways for Flash to defeat Bobby without laying a finger on him. Fact of the matter is Flash's reaction time + his ridiculous speed is too much for Bobby to handle. Hell I'd say Superman's speed is way too much for Bobby to handle.

UniOmni
I do like this forum.

But, for the record, i don't recall Flash ever pulling off simultaneous imps in a row.

One tires him out greatly.

He might own Bobby, but one imp against BRB wouldn't do it i'd say.
Multiple ones, sure.

But one is all he's gonna get to do.

Superman and BRB, Billy gets my nod.

So its a wasted ThunderGod vs a wasted Speedfreak.

I'd give it to Bill.

superbatman86
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
No offense but it looks to me like you cannot read. He stated numerous ways for Flash to defeat Bobby without laying a finger on him. Fact of the matter is Flash's reaction time + his ridiculous speed is too much for Bobby to handle. Hell I'd say Superman's speed is way too much for Bobby to handle. And it seems like you don't understand that NONE of that would hurt him let alone knock him out of the fight.The only thing the Flash can do to even effect him for more than few seconds is Speed Force Dump and since he's never done it on his own or instantanisouly it's a mute point.

jasofisc
isn't the only flash around anymore bart alan (I totaly spelled it wrong) who has the speed force in him. Also didn't he own superboy prime. That flash can take out both iceman and bill. If we are talking about wally then he's a lot more limited. Like he can't go multiples of light speed in an instant (even though faster then light speed is crap) he needs to build up to it.

Beta Ray Howard
Why did you give Bill Iceman as a partner?

superbatman86
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Why did you give Bill Iceman as a partner? It was an odd choice wasn't it.

Blair Wind
Hmmm, this is not as one sided as it may seem.

While I admit Iceman is not generally looked as a powerhouse against these type of opponents, knowledge is the key factor.

You see, go to the Superman vs Iceman thread. Lasted more than 30 pages of the most intelligent debate I have seen on these boards since I was here. Now most of you will think that Superman has the immediate advantage against Iceman (powerhouse of the universe>>mutant) however Iceman has a few tactical advantages that he can use to his advantage. More on that in a second.

On to the Flash, Flash as Draco put has many ways to take out the almost physically unbeatable Iceman. HOWEVER, Flash will not know that simply shattering Iceman will not kill him. It is NOT common knowledge, since almost no one on the X-men team even knows it (hell Beast expressed amazement when he did it, and that was like a few times after he had done it himself.)

Also in question is will that really work. Things that SHOULD have killed Iceman in the past have not (most impressive in my mind is being blown up at light speed in HUMAN form, then coming back and saving Mystique and also being absorbed and used to fuel a mans flame body, then popping out of his body, that had no moisture since he was fully flame, and killing him with an ice spike)

All that said, while Flash is the main element in this fight, he and Superman will not know about Iceman's moisture inversion. That being the case, he can go into that form, and work on them while BRB gets his ass kicked (which he would. Sorry to any BRB fans).

I am not saying that Iceman is more powerful than Flash, and while I think he could take Superman one on one , I think that it is his tactical advantage in not actually NEEDING a body and being able to operate from anywhere including inside someones body that can help his team win this battle

Soljer
Cosigning Blair.

The Flash definitely CAN obliterate Iceman before Iceman even knows what's going on.

However, the Flash won't KNOW to. Iceman will be totally undetectable, and will eventually reside within both the Flash and Superman.

Who knows how it might go from there?

Draco69
Originally posted by Soljer
Cosigning Blair.

The Flash definitely CAN obliterate Iceman before Iceman even knows what's going on.

However, the Flash won't KNOW to. Iceman will be totally undetectable, and will eventually reside within both the Flash and Superman.

Who knows how it might go from there?

Superman has "soul" vision (meaning he can literally see spirits and souls and consciousnesses ), which means he'll see Bobby.

After Beta Ray Bill falls nearly instantaneously to a Speedforced amped Superman, they'll likely think the battle is won (IF Wally doesn't pull out the various ways Wally can instantly defeat Bobby which nobody obviously wants to hear so they've stuffed their ears with cotton), and Iceman somehow manages to pull his consciousness together AND figure out a line of attack (with the amount of force Flash is punching Iceman with he'll likely be as disoriented and stunned as he was in Uncanny X-Men, which by he almost DIED if Mystique hadn't saved his ass) AND somehow manage to appear in the body of translight moving superbeing than he'll likely try to syphon moisture from Flash/Superman, freeze their blood from within, or suck out all their moisture to make a new body what would happen?

Let's actually THINK here. Flash is powered by the Speedforce. Which means he's in tap with constant motion. Absolute zero has absolutely no effect on him since as stated on panel numerous times with his encounter with Captain Cold who uses a weapon that generates absolute zero temperatures, his molecules are incapable of being reduced to absolute zero. Why? Because every cell, every molecule, every atom, every FIBER of his being his amped with the SpeedForce. And to make matters even worse for Bobby, his costume which bonds to his skin and body, is LITERALLY made of SpeedForce in gelatin form. Which means it's incapable of being reduced to absolute zero. The SpeedForce is constant motion, constant kinetic energy in the entire multiverse that cannot be stopped, altered or halted. Doing so would require someone on the level of the Spectre.

Conclusion? Iceman's absolute-zero trick will do dipsh*t to Flash. He cannot be frozen or stripped of his kinetic energy as absolute zero temperatures since every fiber of his being is connected to the granddaddy of kinetic energy.

And it won't work on Superman because Flash will amp his speed with the Speedforce which will grant him the same protections the Speedforce aura grants Flash.

Bobby's first tactic won't do sh**. No, to humor the fanboys, let's say Flash and Superman are stupid enough not to realize that they're not being attacked by Iceman. Iceman realizes freezing isn't doing shit. He then tries to suck the moisture out of them.

Well, an obvious point that everyone seems to ignore: Flash and Superman think, react, and act really, really, really, really, really, really, fast.

In the space between .0001 and .0002

Flash: I say, dear chap. I do believe that this tendril of water coming out our eyeballs is an attack from Iceman. It most certainly feels a mite painful.

Superman: Oh, cheerio! I must agree! I'm using my soul vision and it appears that this Iceman fellow is still alive in our bodies and is attempting to suck out every drop of moisture we have!

Flash: Oh, dear! That sounds just dreadful!

Superman: Using my genius Kryptonian intellect in conjunction with my translightspeed rate of though, I theorize this bugger is an elemental capable of transferring his consciousness in any water molecules he wants.

Flash: Well, that's just stupid. What kind of hack writer thought up that idea? The old boy was just throwing snow balls a few years ago.

Superman: Yes, it's quite the posh, isn't it?

Flash: I say, let's vibrate our molecules to translightspeeds...oh you still have that SpeedForce buff I gave you after you completely mauled that savage with the face of an ox, don't you?

Superman: Oh, yes certainly, yes, yes. Carry on.

Flash: Why, my thank you. I suggest we vibrate our molecules to translightspeed to disrupt our molecular composition to the point where molecules break apart. Which our molecular composition not even considered to be molecular enough to be considered anything like matter at all, he won't be draining us of every drop of water!

Superman: Fine idea, old chap! But what if that doesn't kill him?

Flash: It's bound to get him out of us, anyhoo! He can't survive in a body with no coherent water molecules! Our molecules will be scrambling about at lightspeed! He'd likely die from such a tramatic experience anyhoo.

Superman: And if that doesn't work?

Flash: My god, man! You sound like an Iceman fanboy! If THAT doesn't work, he'll have to find another body of moisture to transfer to like say the air! You use your soulvision and I'll simply dump that little uppity bastard in the Speed Force or the Anti-Matter universe. Whatever floats my fancy.

Superman: Well that sounds just swell! What time is it, by the way?

Flash: Eh, I measure between .0003 and .0004.

Superman: Ah, thank you good sir. Let's get this show on the road shall we?

Flash: Yes, let's. This poor bastard. He really doesn't know what's going to hit him.

What people need to get: SPEED, SPEED, SPEED. ANY attack that Iceman somehow manages to get on Superman or Flash will be recognized, analyzed, countered, and debuffed in the pectosecond after Iceman even begins to launch the attack on the duo.

Iceman is screwed. He simply doesn't have the reactions nor speed necessary not to mention the ABILITY to kill Speedforced amped Superman or the Flash for that matter unless they're incredibly stupid .

On another note, isn't dispersing Iceman's molecules to heavens and the netherworld below from such a lethal attack considered a KO on this forum?

Wolverine is currently immortal. He can grow back from a skeleton. Does that mean he automatically wins every battle since he just won't stay dead?

Iceman nearly DIED when Northstar kaboomed his ass. And he would have if Mystique hadn't given him CPR.

If reducing Wolverine to a skeleton is considered a KO, why not reducing Iceman's body to nothingness and having his consciousness blown across the four winds?

great_dane
flash wouldnt need to hit brb with an imp. steeling any kinetic energy brb has, and viabrating through his chest, pulling out his heart, and throwng it at him with the mass of a star would instantly kill him.

and flash wouldnt need to "physiaclly" hurt bobby. before bobby could render up anything to do, flash could speedforce dump, send his molecules through mulit- interdimensional, universes/ back and forth through the time. or as he did with death itself, run iceman to the end of time and back again before brb heart were to smash into his own face.

MattDay
so superman can just stand there with a smile on his face while flash does his thing lol

thtadthtshldntb
The Flash Speedfarce wank on this forum is about the funniest stuff I have read in a long time.

This forum has essentially turned Speedfarce Flash into Internet Chuck Norris.

superbatman86
Superman has "soul" vision (meaning he can literally see spirits and souls and consciousnesses ), which means he'll see Bobby.

After Beta Ray Bill falls nearly instantaneously to a Speedforced amped Superman, they'll likely think the battle is won (IF Wally doesn't pull out the various ways Wally can instantly defeat Bobby which nobody obviously wants to hear so they've stuffed their ears with cotton), and Iceman somehow manages to pull his consciousness together AND figure out a line of attack (with the amount of force Flash is punching Iceman with he'll likely be as disoriented and stunned as he was in Uncanny X-Men, which by he almost DIED if Mystique hadn't saved his ass) AND somehow manage to appear in the body of translight moving superbeing than he'll likely try to syphon moisture from Flash/Superman, freeze their blood from within, or suck out all their moisture to make a new body what would happen?

Let's actually THINK here. Flash is powered by the Speedforce. Which means he's in tap with constant motion. Absolute zero has absolutely no effect on him since as stated on panel numerous times with his encounter with Captain Cold who uses a weapon that generates absolute zero temperatures, his molecules are incapable of being reduced to absolute zero. Why? Because every cell, every molecule, every atom, every FIBER of his being his amped with the SpeedForce. And to make matters even worse for Bobby, his costume which bonds to his skin and body, is LITERALLY made of SpeedForce in gelatin form. Which means it's incapable of being reduced to absolute zero. The SpeedForce is constant motion, constant kinetic energy in the entire multiverse that cannot be stopped, altered or halted. Doing so would require someone on the level of the Spectre.

Conclusion? Iceman's absolute-zero trick will do dipsh*t to Flash. He cannot be frozen or stripped of his kinetic energy as absolute zero temperatures since every fiber of his being is connected to the granddaddy of kinetic energy.

And it won't work on Superman because Flash will amp his speed with the Speedforce which will grant him the same protections the Speedforce aura grants Flash.

Bobby's first tactic won't do sh**. No, to humor the fanboys, let's say Flash and Superman are stupid enough not to realize that they're not being attacked by Iceman. Iceman realizes freezing isn't doing shit. He then tries to suck the moisture out of them.

Well, an obvious point that everyone seems to ignore: Flash and Superman think, react, and act really, really, really, really, really, really, fast.

Flash: I say, dear chap. I do believe that this tendril of water coming out our eyeballs is an attack from Iceman. It most certainly feels a mite painful.

Superman: Oh, cheerio! I must agree! I'm using my soul vision and it appears that this Iceman fellow is still alive in our bodies and is attempting to suck out every drop of moisture we have!

Superman: Using my genius Kryptonian intellect in conjunction with my translightspeed rate of though, I theorize this bugger is an elemental capable of transferring his consciousness in any water molecules he wants.

Flash: Well, that's just stupid. What kind of hack writer thought up that idea? The old boy was just throwing snow balls a few years ago.

Flash: I say, let's vibrate our molecules to translightspeeds...oh you still have that SpeedForce buff I gave you after you completely mauled that savage with the face of an ox, don't you?

Flash: Why, my thank you. I suggest we vibrate our molecules to translightspeed to disrupt our molecular composition to the point where molecules break apart. Which our molecular composition not even considered to be molecular enough to be considered anything like matter at all, he won't be draining us of every drop of water!

Flash: It's bound to get him out of us, anyhoo! He can't survive in a body with no coherent water molecules! Our molecules will be scrambling about at lightspeed! He'd likely die from such a tramatic experience anyhoo.

Flash: My god, man! You sound like an Iceman fanboy! If THAT doesn't work, he'll have to find another body of moisture to transfer to like say the air! You use your soulvision and I'll simply dump that little uppity bastard in the Speed Force or the Anti-Matter universe. Whatever floats my fancy.

Flash: Yes, let's. This poor bastard. He really doesn't know what's going to hit him.

What people need to get: SPEED, SPEED, SPEED. ANY attack that Iceman somehow manages to get on Superman or Flash will be recognized, analyzed, countered, and debuffed in the pectosecond after Iceman even begins to launch the attack on the duo.

Iceman is screwed. He simply doesn't have the reactions nor speed necessary not to mention the ABILITY to kill Speedforced amped Superman or the Flash for that matter unless they're incredibly stupid .

On another note, isn't dispersing Iceman's molecules to heavens and the netherworld below from such a lethal attack considered a KO on this forum?

Wolverine is currently immortal. He can grow back from a skeleton. Does that mean he automatically wins every battle since he just won't stay dead?

Iceman nearly DIED when Northstar kaboomed his ass. And he would have if Mystique hadn't given him CPR.

If reducing Wolverine to a skeleton is considered a KO, why not reducing Iceman's body to nothingness and having his consciousness blown across the four winds? What your failing to realize is that none of the things you said ACTUALLY beats Iceman.NONE of them.Flash has never done a speed force dump on his own.Ever.So he steals Supes speed leaving him getting destroyed against BRB and he STILL won't have enough to dump Bobby.Speed doesn't factor into his ability to survive in water.You could smash him at a billion times the speed of light and he would still come back.And vibratating their own molecules wouldn't alter their make up because if it did it would kill them both as both are dependant on water to live and the speed force doesn't protect against that.The second that his physical form is shattered they procceed to tag team BRB into submission and think the fight is over until Iceman kills every cell in their bodies so they instantanously drop dead.

great_dane
flash has done a speedforce dump on his own. he did so while fighting savatar

great_dane
The Flash Speedfarce wank on this forum is about the funniest stuff I have read in a long time.

This forum has essentially turned Speedfarce Flash into Internet Chuck Norris.

- anything said here on these forums is taken from comic books. so saying these forums is just "making" him the strong character he is, is pretty lame. you have to remember flash was the first of his kind. the first real superhero based on purely speed. so of course the writers of dc have to make him a strong character. any, and everything said here about flash, flash can do. like saying he cant speedforce dump on his own. just cuz superman has never frozen anyone with his breath, then broke them in half, them melted away his body with heat vision, doesnt mean he cant do it.

seriously now, to say iceman and flash is debatable is retarded. the flash comic series has beaten people like anti-monitor/ superboy prime/
zoom/ and green lanturn. so unless iceman can go toe to toe with anyone of these powerhouses, he cant with flash.

batdude123

If reducing Wolverine to a skeleton is considered a KO, why not reducing Iceman's body to nothingness and having his consciousness blown across the four winds?

laughing out loud thumb up

Accel
I'd honestly like to see Draco write some dialogue in an actual comic someday. laughing out loud

StarsNeverFall7
Iceman could literally face off against anyone as long as there is water present and they arn't able to mind rape him. The omega level mutants these days are among the common "powerhouse" level. No he may not be a heavy hitter, but his abilities deff put him in the league.

great_dane
but not nearly close into a league wher superman and flash stand. these are two main forces in the dc universe. iceman doesnt syand a chance. brb doesnt stand a chance agains flash either. bobby would be a statue before even turning into mist. flash has control over his molecular structure. he'd be able to do a numerous amounts of things to bobbies. even while in mist mode, flash would be able to send each and every one of his molecules through the speedforce

StarsNeverFall7
It's not just "mist mode" Bobby is essentially organic ice, hence he has a connection to every drop of water on the earths surface, even in peoples bodies. That's why the whole physical attack ordeal is useless, he no longer needs his ice form to survive, so unless Flash or Superman can somehow manage to obliderate every single water molecule, Bobby is still in the fight.

All he would have to do is reside in the water molecules inside Flash's body and enjoy the trip through the speed force.

Im not saying Iceman pushes this battle over there edge, it's damn near a stalemate, just a lot of people are under estimating bobby here.

great_dane
naw.

flash and supes 100000/10

Beta Ray Howard
Unless Flash suddenly has microscopic vison, he's not gonna know what Bobby is doing. erm

Bentley
Flash can kill Bobby, but there are some truth points already mentioned:

- Team Supes doesnt know that Bobby can regenerate and by the time they realize it, he would be already in the water inside Flash.

- Despite being able to kill Bobby by vibrating, Flash will never get to know if he obliterated Iceman entirely because he does not have microscopic vision.

People often forget that Flash does not have any type of ESP. He goes down like a chump against energies he cannot feel.

Beta Ray Howard
I'm glad Blair posted in this thread, or else we'd get more of Great Dane's wanking.

thtadthtshldntb
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Unless Flash suddenly has microscopic vison, he's not gonna know what Bobby is doing. erm

Don't you know with Speedfarce wank, the Flash can do anything.

doctorstrongbad
IceMan is an Omega Mutant, check out his respect thread. Without any knowledge of his power, He can beat Flash. Superman vs. BRB should be an even match with the majority going to BRB. BRB > Thor > Superman

I'll take team 1 for the win. 8/10

IceMan has too many different ways to win.

Beta Ray Howard
Another question. How can you build up kinetic energy at 0 degrees centigrade? Isn't that how Captain Cold usually messes with him?

FearOfBlood
draw

the ninjak
Well It's Been 3 years guys can Bobby win this now?????

BUMP!!!

carver9
BRB is the most powerful on the field but Flash is going to destroy Ice Man making it a two on one.

With that said, I give it to team 2 7/10.

Mindset
Originally posted by carver9
Flash is going to destroy Ice Man

Why wouldn't Iceman just reform?

carver9
Originally posted by Mindset
Why wouldn't Iceman just reform?

He would reform but it'll be pointless because he will get destroyed yet again.

Mindset
Or he could just use his powers and not reform.

carver9

Good point.

So do you think Iceman can beat Flash?

Slaanesh
Supes and Flash win..

Flash steal all of BRB and Ice Man kinetic energy making them unable to move..

Tomato Juice
Superman soloes.

the ninjak

Crazy poster says that Flash can create black holes and destroy all moisture in the air + Bobby can't even enter Flashes body to survive because the speed force negates all Neg Zero .
What do you guys think?

Here's an easy strategy:

In the first nanosecond of the battle, Flash amps Superman's speed to Flash-levels by lending him the Speed Force as he has done countless times in the past.

In the second nanosecond, Flash uses his molecular alteration powers to convert Iceman into sparseless molecules by vibrating through him.

Superman now has ridiculously fast Flash-level speeds and therefore speedblitzes BRB before he can even build a proper defense.

Superman's faster than light superspeed + Flash's faster than anything he damn pleases superspeed = Speedforced amped Superman owning BRB.

With the Speedforce aiding him, a IMP from Superman towards BRB would likely knock his head off....

If Iceman still survives for some reason, than Flash transports him to the Speed Force or the Anti-Matter universe where ANY matter, atoms, electrons, molecules that is not "anti" will be instantly destroyed.

Flash/Superman win 10/10. They have the benefit of superior speed (which Beta Ray Bill may be able to react to but certainly not Bobby....) and superior teamwork since Wally and Superman have been working together since Wally was a child....

There is more interesting stuff he writes, just want to see if one you guys can debate it because noone in 2007 could!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.