Daredevil and Elektra (Vs.) The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
These are the Turtles from the original graphic novels...when they we're totally bad-ass; not the cartoony, kid-friendly versions from the cartoons. These are the way the Turtles were originally intended to be.

Master Splinter has been murdered, and the Turtles are convinced that Daredevil and Elektra are responsible for his death. The assassins were seen leaving wearing D.D. and Elektra's costumes, so when the real D.D. and Elektra show up, they are attacked by the Turtles with full-force.

The fight takes place thru Hell's Kitchen at night...the alleyways, the rooftops, and the deserted streets...and bloodlust is on for each team. Who takes this?

Daredevil and Elektra...

or

Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, and Michaelangelo...the TMNT.

guy222
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
These are the Turtles from the original graphic novels...when they we're totally bad-ass; not the cartoony, kid-friendly versions from the cartoons. These are the way the Turtles were originally intended to be.

Master Splinter has been murdered, and the Turtles are convinced that Daredevil and Elektra are responsible for his death. The assassins were seen leaving wearing D.D. and Elektra's costumes, so when the real D.D. and Elektra show up, they are attacked by the Turtles with full-force.

The fight takes place thru Hell's Kitchen at night...the alleyways, the rooftops, and the deserted streets...and bloodlust is on for each team. Who takes this?

Daredevil and Elektra...

or

Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, and Michaelangelo...the TMNT.

Team 1

Kento
Um...Big overkill. All four turtles against just the two. No way they can beat all four at once.

The turtles win.

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
Team 1

I need to give up smoking. TMNT win

jrodslam
It has beenmentioned in the past that the Turtles are badass and all. Ive asked before if someone can please show some scans of that, but there werent any shown.

Until i see something from them that say they are or can be among the top tier fighters/MA's, they lose imo.

long pig
I don't have any scans, J, but take my word that they are friggin animals.

Splinter is as good or better than Stick and any turtle can match either Elektra or DD in h2h for a long while.

Given that they are four strong and are all at least 1tonners with superhuman durability/agility, mixed with long/short range weapons, they would win.

Comicbook_kid
KOWABUNGA DUDES!!!!!! ninja

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
COWABUNGA!!!!!! ninja no expression

yugotank
"Heroes on a half shell" FTW

Darth Martin
Two to 1 odds against the Heroes. TMNT take it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.