stardust vs superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmeat
i know people will say supes so why?

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
i know people will say supes so why?

Stardust's origin are being revealed. Not a big Supes fan

xmeat
respond

bigbran
Stardust.

DevilGoblin
Stardust has not rogue gallery: Superman wins.

Kallark-Kent
Originally posted by DevilGoblin

WTF IS THAT LOGIC. Sort it out.

Stardust wins, Power Cosmic dwarfs Supes.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
You should be nominated for the biggest idiot on Kmc title.

bigbran
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
You should be nominated for the biggest idiot on Kmc title. He is only saying that, so he can get some sort of logic, so he can use to say that Hulk beats him.

By Crom!
Originally posted by Kallark-Kent

Does it by Crom!!

Supermans potential?

I see.

UniOmni
I give it to Stardust.

He seems to be immune to lasting damage from mundane means. Superman is a guy who excells in mundane fighting.

Maybe his hv could pull an upset, but i don't know.

The guy took two planets destruction like a champ, and was still going strong.

batdude123
Originally posted by UniOmni
I give it to Stardust.

He seems to be immune to lasting damage from mundane means. Superman is a guy who excells in mundane fighting.

Maybe his hv could pull an upset, but i don't know.

The guy took two planets destruction like a champ, and was still going strong.

How would he do against Torquasm-Vo, Uni? ermm

Validus
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
You should be nominated for the biggest idiot on Kmc title.
Far too many idiots on KMC to give out that title.

bigbran
Originally posted by Validus
Far too many idiots on KMC to give out that title. No, the only one who actually could give him a stalemate is Great Dane... and that is saying something!

Soujaboy
Stardust

Evil_Ash
Stardust.

Originally posted by Kallark-Kent

It's called DevilGoblin logic, you can find it in your DevilGoblin dictionary which you can buy at your local DevilGoblin bookshop.

UniOmni
Originally posted by batdude123
How would he do against Torquasm-Vo, Uni? ermm

He'd use CA to see his way through the illusions............ embarrasment

Sike, i honestly don't know Batdude.

The way Busiek spoke on it, it sounds like it may be subject to an unavoidable retcon, so i didn't factor it into the equation.

It doesn't have clearly defined limits, and its creator called it "magic for Superman".

If its honestly magic for the Kryptonian, then he wins, i won't even argue against it.

Without that plotdevice in his hands, i don't see what could be done to stop Stardust, truefully.

Vally, as the resident GL fan, i gotta say GG:CD was peepee. Just wanted to let ya know

batdude123
He'd use CA to see his way through the illusions............ embarrasment

Sike, i honestly don't know Batdude.

The way Busiek spoke on it, it sounds like it may be subject to an unavoidable retcon, so i didn't factor it into the equation.

It doesn't have clearly defined limits, and its creator called it "magic for Superman".

If its honestly magic for the Kryptonian, then he wins, i won't even argue against it.

Without that plotdevice in his hands, i don't see what could be done to stop Stardust, truefully.

Vally, as the resident GL fan, i gotta say GG:CD was peepee. Just wanted to let ya know

Agreed, on all accounts.

Validus
Don't have to tell me. I didn't even read the 2nd issue.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Validus
Far too many idiots on KMC to give out that title.
Then 2nd place? stick out tongue

olympian
Make it 3rd. There are strong contenders.

FearOfBlood
Superman. What exactly Stardust did to consider him above Superman ?

You have to do something greater than a draw with BRB to be considered above Supes

olympian
It was a draw against a high - end BRB.

Ouallada
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Superman. What exactly Stardust did to consider him above Superman ?

You have to do something greater than a draw with BRB to be considered above Supes

I would not say that one has to be greater than Thor or Bill to be above SM. Either one of those two could split or beat SM. However, that is another thread for another day.

Stardust came out looking better than Bill in their battles, even when Bill was really really ticked off. Not to mention, Stardust is invulnerable to physical harm, and that SM is at the core a top tier brick. Anyone who relies mostly on physical force should not be able to take a majority against Stardust.

MattDay
I say they draw, the fight concludes as a time out smile

UniOmni
Superman loses.

Here's why..........Credit to KK of SHC.

Avalonofthewind
Superman wins.

Bill had no problem knocking Stardust for **** out with energy and physical force.

UniOmni
I was joking when i posted that pic Avy, but i gotta say......

Bill actually never really put Stardust down.

Everything he threw at him, he took and kept coming, stronger than ever.

And that was the highest end BRB i've seen yet.

The most dominant top tier showing i've seen in a while, aside from Superman OWAW and Thor: Blood and Thunder.

The only diff between Stormbreaker and OWAW and B&T, is that everybody looked good in Stormbreaker, rather than a select few in the other books.

Stardust took back all the energy he poured out at BRB, possibly amplified, and then took being slammed through and destroying a planet.

Then took a godblastesque blast that did in most of the planets remains.

This only broke the shell, which then moments later he came back more potent than ever.

From there he took some physical shots from BRB, a hammer throw that circled a planet twice, gaining speed and while it hurt him, it didn't damage him permanently.

The same kind of hammer throw wasted Superman in JLA/Avengers.

He then took a planets explosion like a champ, without a KO at all, and then he went up against, and lost to an above the top tier being.

The only time Stardust was actually conclusively stopped for any period of time, was when he got eyeblasted by Asteroth right after Bill pulled her from the cosmic demongod hell.

A being who shrugged off, no laughed off a hammer swing from BRB, but grimaced from concentrated eyebeams from Stardust.

Superman might win, but he's gonna definitely have to fight at his premium levels for it.

Avalonofthewind
I was joking when i posted that pic Avy, but i gotta say......

Bill actually never really put Stardust down.

Everything he threw at him, he took and kept coming, stronger than ever.

And that was the highest end BRB i've seen yet.

The most dominant top tier showing i've seen in a while, aside from Superman OWAW and Thor: Blood and Thunder.

The only diff between Stormbreaker and OWAW and B&T, is that everybody looked good in Stormbreaker, rather than a select few in the other books.

Stardust took back all the energy he poured out at BRB, possibly amplified, and then took being slammed through and destroying a planet.

Then took a godblastesque blast that did in most of the planets remains.

This only broke the shell, which then moments later he came back more potent than ever.

From there he took some physical shots from BRB, a hammer throw that circled a planet twice, gaining speed and while it hurt him, it didn't damage him permanently.

The same kind of hammer throw wasted Superman in JLA/Avengers.

He then took a planets explosion like a champ, without a KO at all, and then he went up against, and lost to an above the top tier being.

The only time Stardust was actually conclusively stopped for any period of time, was when he got eyeblasted by Asteroth right after Bill pulled her from the cosmic demongod hell.

A being who shrugged off, no laughed off a hammer swing from BRB, but grimaced from concentrated eyebeams from Stardust.

Superman might win, but he's gonna definitely have to fight at his premium levels for it.

Stardust may have kept coming back, but Bill kept putting him down or matching him.

Superman punked Thor's hammer in that same crossover. Where did you get that it "wasted" Superman? Back a moment later from a hit and then caught it with his bare hands.

I never said it would be easy for Superman but DC's top brick would definitely be the victor here.

UniOmni
The first hammer toss that many people made their sigs immediately after, which had Superman out of the picture for a minute and Thor tangling with the other big guns of the JLA.

Stardust took one of those, accelerated by circling a planets orbit three times, and while it hurt him, it didn't put him down at all.

What could Superman do to put down the herald avy?

batdude123
What could Superman do to put down the herald avy?

The "T" word.

Soleran
The "T" word.

Shhhhh that's just blasphemy!

Unless of course the "T" word you refer to is terd.

UniOmni
The "T" word.

I already admitted on the first page that the "T word" is too vague and ill defined to successfully argue against.

But again, i also admitt that outside of that, i don't see what Superman has that lends him the victory, especially since he's at root the king brick of DC, and the type of character i'd wager is probably the least successful against the type of character Stardust is.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Isn't Stardust a cosmic being? No contest. Supes gets blown up.

boriquaking55
In theory, any herald should be able to take out Supes relatively easily.

Terrax, on the other hand roll eyes (sarcastic)

Enyalus
Bump.

Stardust 6-7/10 for me. The three or so wins are for when Supes decides to get creative.

guy222
SD still

Slaanesh
Stardust FTW

Starscream M
bump

Kris Blaze
Doesn't matter what BRB did to Stardust, he can't take him down without absorbing him. Superman can't do that.

Konton
Stardust. She's just too much, even without the whole cosmic entity invulnerability. WITH it, I say she takes a 10/10 victory.

Wild Shadow
superman absorbs stardust like he did the maggedon bomb.. eek! roll eyes (sarcastic)

-Pr-
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Superman wins.

Bill had no problem knocking Stardust for **** out with energy and physical force.

didn't read that issue.

Stardust at first glance, though, should win imo.

Kris Blaze
Stardust was never knocked out.

He was exploded, but reformed with no problem. His skin is so hot that it can actually burn BRB. BRB/Thor can stand in the sun with no problem and BRB is actually recharged by heat.

Zeuodin
Superman would absorb him, use his telepathy trick power, whistle him, vibrate thru him, or one of a billion other powers he has that he shouldn't have.

xJLxKing
Superman absorb him like he did the earths molten lave, or electricity

-Pr-
Originally posted by Zeuodin
Superman would absorb him, use his telepathy trick power, whistle him, vibrate thru him, or one of a billion other powers he has that he shouldn't have.

except that the whistling and vibrating are natural extensions of his existing powerset.

Naija boy
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Superman absorb him like he did the earths molten lave, or electricity

This is a joke right?

Warlord
yeah like the power cosmic is electricity or lava....

stradust ftw

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by -Pr-
except that the whistling and vibrating are natural extensions of his existing powerset.

They're not even extensions, they're just uses.

And neither of them would be able to do anything permanent to Stardust.

Wild Shadow
you guys answer his post but not mine?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
They're not even extensions, they're just uses.

And neither of them would be able to do anything permanent to Stardust.

semantics.

also, i didn't say they would.

Naija boy
Heck stardust can also become intangible so superman wouldnt even be able to punch him if he didnt want him to.

Wild Shadow
superman can become intangible by vibrating making immune to certain blast from stardust.. wink

stalemate

Nihilist
Stardust in a stomp.

Konton
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
superman can become intangible by vibrating making immune to certain blast from stardust.. wink

stalemate

Except Superman will get tired waaaay before Stardust.

Wild Shadow
superman doesnt get tired if they are fighting in space.. the ambient energy from stars will keep him recharged.. stick out tongue

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Konton
Except Superman will get tired waaaay before Stardust.
Superman fought in a one thousand year war, and if there is a star near by, he'll get even more stamina for the fight

Zeuodin
Superman has been shown to absorb all manner of energy. I think Stardust would get absorbed or amp Superman for the fight. Superman has used his heat vision to disperse shadow demons fromt he anti-matter universe before. He has telepathy for beings he can't hit as well. I think stardust is cool but he's given way too much credit.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Zeuodin
Superman has been shown to absorb all manner of energy. I think Stardust would get absorbed or amp Superman for the fight. Superman has used his heat vision to disperse shadow demons fromt he anti-matter universe before. He has telepathy for beings he can't hit as well. I think stardust is cool but he's given way too much credit.

More likely Stardust will drain Superman of his solar energy and ko Clark for the win. Heat vision is doing nothing to an energy being that wields power cosmic. Bill matched Stardust half the time by redirecting SD's PC back at him using Stormbreaker. Clark doesn't have that ability, he's going to be taking the brunt of SD's blast every time.

psycho gundam
stardust wins eventually.

quanchi112
Superman wins. I need to build this character up before I destroy him this february.

psycho gundam
a little cocky now are we

-Pr-
Originally posted by quanchi112
Superman wins. I need to build this character up before I destroy him this february.

hysterical

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
a little cocky now are we Confident not cocky.

Raptor22
im gonna have to go with stardust. i just cant see how supes would put him down. stardust would just keep reforming until clark is weakend enough to be koed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.