conan, snake eyes, and drizzt vs tmnt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

emporerpants
conan, snake eyes, and drizzt team up to take on the teenage mutant ninja turtles on an open field. who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by emporerpants
conan, snake eyes, and drizzt team up to take on the teenage mutant ninja turtles on an open field. who wins?

Team 1

I like the movie

emporerpants
i'd agree that 1st team wins

jollyjim311
Drizzt ftw.

Badabing
Drizzt is a badass.

Kento
As much as I hate to admit it but I just read a bit on Drizzt from Wikipedia and yea...The turtles loose.

DigiMark007
haha...wiki.

Drizzt could probably take any 2 of the turtles (though not 4...I'm not that cocky with my favs). Add in Guen and you might be able to make the case for all 4 though.

Kento
I had no other way to know about him except Wiki. But if any of it is true the whole magic stuff and the combat abilties it says he has then yea he's more then enough for two if not more. I don't know Snake Eye's feats or Conan's but I don't think the turtles could win even without knowing their feats.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Kento
I had no other way to know about him except Wiki. But if any of it is true the whole magic stuff and the combat abilties it says he has then yea he's more then enough for two if not more. I don't know Snake Eye's feats or Conan's but I don't think the turtles could win even without knowing their feats.

No, wiki just amuses me. More often than not it's a great source for credible info.

thumb up

But yeah, magical scimitars, one of which can produce cold affects. Magical anklets that help him run faster and have impeccable footwork. Peak human stats naturally, and decades of intense battle experience. The ability to cast globes of darkness to confuse and blind his enemy. Guenwyvar. Etc.

Drizzt is like a one-man wrecking crew, and I'm really of the mind that most any street-type from Marvel/DC would bite it hard against him.

Kento
I think the biggest problem is his magic would be way to much to handle.

srankmissingnin

The funny thing is Drizzt is the weak link of team A.

Icingdeath won't much use here, Twinkle's defender attributes will be handy but they won't make a huge difference.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

The funny thing is Drizzt is the weak link of team A.

Icingdeath won't much use here, Twinkle's defender attributes will be handy but they won't make a huge difference.

Meh, maybe....I don't know enough about Snake and Conan to say. But how are his swords worthless? He wields them as good as any of the turtles, and has other things to add to the fight.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Meh, maybe....I don't know enough about Snake and Conan to say. But how are his swords worthless? He wields them as good as any of the turtles, and has other things to add to the fight.

I ment the enchantments, heat absorbtion and Defender +5?

... not sure why I used a question mark there. Oh, well.

Kento
Quick question...Is this Conan like Conan the Barbarian or somebody different?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.