6 Powerful Blasts vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright will Thor be able to withstand a full blasts from Havok,Human Torch,Sunfire,Zzzax,Cyclops & Electro?

Havok/Full Output

Human Torch/1,000,000degrees-

Sunfire/1,000,000 degrees-

Zzzax/Several Hundred Thousand Volts

Cyclops/Visor off blast

&

Electro/10,000,000volts

Mindship
I'm not sure what Havoc can do. As for the rest: with his hammer a-swingin',Thor survives all of them.

golem370
No No lol this is test his durability is he tough enough to withstand their combined blasts?

thtadthtshldntb
I think so. He should even notice some of the effects.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by golem370
No No lol this is test his durability is he tough enough to withstand their combined blasts?
All together ? No.

golem370
All together

Soljer
Probably. Not quite sure about Havok's full output, though.

Mindship
All together? Mjolner: not your common Black & Decker hammer. I think Thor survives.

"As the smoke clears, and the vast square mileage of scorched earth comes into view, one figure rises slowly, menacingly, with fire in his eyes and heart: the Mighty Thor!"

"Thou hast had thy chance to do away with the god of thunder. Now pray, pray to whatever gods you hold dear, for the wrath of Thor, the immeasurable might of Mjolner, shall swiftly be visited upon thee."

Something like that.

golem370
I think Thor would fall he is tough but If he gets hit with these combined forces He is going down.

Didn't I hear that Havok using his powers long enough could get them as hot as the surface of the sun?

Jyppe
I'd say no. And Havok once was able to full a black hole with his blasts. And I belive Havok's powers can get even more hot than the surface of sun. That's nothing. Even a lightning can get 13 times hotter than the surface of sun.

bigbran
I think Thor would fall he is tough but If he gets hit with these combined forces He is going down.

Didn't I hear that Havok using his powers long enough could get them as hot as the surface of the sun? Funny... Thor went directly into the sun (center of sun), and absorbed some of it's powers to direct as lightning to shoot Atum with.

If it's only as hot as the sun, then he might as well go somewhere else.

Stupid Rookie
Wasn't Cyc registering the power output of the hoover dam when he was trying to rescue the 198 in Civil War? That is pretty powerful. I don't think it could kill Thor, but could hurt him no?

Maybe I am just wrong.

manorastroman
the hoover dam is many, many, MANY tons of continuous force...it might rock thor a little.

Soljer
Originally posted by manorastroman
the hoover dam is many, many, MANY tons of continuous force...it might rock thor a little.

When the safety of the Earth as we know it is threatened by the power generated by the Hoover Dam...

Then you let me know.

Till then, Cyclops concussive blast won't make Thor bat an eyelash. The heat of the sun might seem like someone tapped the thermostat a bit. As far a electricity goes....you want to zap the THUNDER god with a couple volts of current? laughing

Thor is largely unphased.

golem370
Thunder God not the Lighting God

Badabing
Something I never understood about Thor is that he can survive a planet destroying blast but bullets are a problem sometimes? huh blink messed

golem370
"The exact level of force Thanos can exert through his concussion beams is unknown. However, it is likely that he can meet and/or exceed the output of the X-Man, Cyclops. When last tabulated, The effective range of Cyclops' eyebeams is 2000 feet, at which point the force of the blast has degenerated to a level of .38 PSI (Pounds per Square Inch). Its maximum force is exerted in a beam 4 feet across at a distance of 50 feet, which has a force output of approximately 500-PSI. This maximum force is sufficient to upturn a filled 5,000-gallon truck at a distance of 20 feet, or to puncture a one-inch carbon steel plate at a distance of 2 feet"

Soljer
"The exact level of force Thanos can exert through his concussion beams is unknown. However, it is likely that he can meet and/or exceed the output of the X-Man, Cyclops. When last tabulated, The effective range of Cyclops' eyebeams is 2000 feet, at which point the force of the blast has degenerated to a level of .38 PSI (Pounds per Square Inch). Its maximum force is exerted in a beam 4 feet across at a distance of 50 feet, which has a force output of approximately 500-PSI. This maximum force is sufficient to upturn a filled 5,000-gallon truck at a distance of 20 feet, or to puncture a one-inch carbon steel plate at a distance of 2 feet"

When five hundred PSI starts to threaten the safety of the planet....

Eh, you know the rest.

Soljer
Thunder God not the Lighting God

Like it matters? Thor OWNS electricity.

And I don't mean that in the vernacular "He owned that guy."

I mean that Thor literally possesses electricity. He commands it. Controls it. And is unaffected by it.

Soljer
Originally posted by Badabing
Something I never understood about Thor is that he can survive a planet destroying blast but bullets are a problem sometimes? huh blink messed

Wait, when have bullets been a problem? Thor's taken high calibur machine gun fire without a sweat. Not to mention artillery shells, nuclear explosions, and planet busting attacks.

Mindship
Originally posted by Soljer
Wait, when have bullets been a problem? Thor's taken high calibur machine gun fire without a sweat. Not to mention artillery shells, nuclear explosions, and planet busting attacks.
In the olden days, bullets were a problem (Thor's "shield" against incoming fire was superfast hammer-spinning). Heck, a single tranquilizer projectile took Thor down in the issue which intro'd the Asgardian Destroyer.

Jyppe
Didn't Cyke say he shot Juggernaut with enough force to rupture a small planet? I know it's a hyperbole feat or something, but Cyke doesn't throw around random expressions like that all the time.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by Badabing

he has a point...

Accel
Originally posted by bigbran
Funny... Thor went directly into the sun (center of sun), and absorbed some of it's powers to direct as lightning to shoot Atum with.

If it's only as hot as the sun, then he might as well go somewhere else.
I believe he didn't literally go into the sun, but some other dimension or other that was located in the sun.

Soljer
Originally posted by Jyppe
Didn't Cyke say he shot Juggernaut with enough force to rupture a small planet? I know it's a hyperbole feat or something, but Cyke doesn't throw around random expressions like that all the time.

So Cyclops knows off hand exactly how many Watts of power he outputs? He has also spent the time calculating the EXACT force and pressure required to destroy a planet?

Hyperbole.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.