Wolverine,Sabretooth vs Predators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
Fights in a jungle
Pred equipment:Plasma caster,Net gun,Wrist blade(longest),Glaive,Cloack device,Spear gun

Hunt is on.

juggernaut66666
bump

Rewmac
Wolverine and Sabretooth wins this one.

They both got too much skill for a Predator. Wolverine doesn't have to see him. He can smell him.

To get on Predator's side.

If it's an experienced one let's hope Predator tech can cut through adamantium Predator can make...Still if he looses he can just activate the bomb device.

masterbruce
Wolverine and Sabes. Too much healing factor and acute senses.

braz
just a Predator, or Predators? and if so, how many and what class are they?

juggernaut66666
2 predator warriors

Rewmac
Isn't that sig made by Amity?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Rewmac
Isn't that sig made by Amity?
Yes it is.

braz
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
2 predator warriors

hmm. then this will be pretty close. at least more than everyone else is saying. Warriors are very highly trained and advanced and are the next best thing next to Elders which would pwn wolves and Sabes so bad its not even funny. and Warriors are the highest class that can carry high-tech weapons(plasma caster, netgun, smart disk) and are extremely stealthy compared to the ones off the movies which were only bloodeds which are like rookies. Warriors are stronger, faster, more durable, better trained.
i would say the Preds take a small majority here 6/10

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by braz
hmm. then this will be pretty close. at least more than everyone else is saying. Warriors are very highly trained and advanced and are the next best thing next to Elders which would pwn wolves and Sabes so bad its not even funny. and Warriors are the highest class that can carry high-tech weapons(plasma caster, netgun, smart disk) and are extremely stealthy compared to the ones off the movies which were only bloodeds which are like rookies. Warriors are stronger, faster, more durable, better trained.
i would say the Preds take a small majority here 6/10
yes

Jyppe
They have their tracking plasma casters? They can score at least a knock out.

Somewhere it was stated that the speargun shoots at the speed of light as it's instant. I'm not entirely sure wether it was canon source or not. The Predator metals are hard enough not to be cut instantly by adamantium. As they have been stated to be nearly indestructable. Though some Predators tend to handicap themselves with "ordinary" melee weapons.

If CIS was on, I'd say the Predators would lose, as they would try to take W & S with minimal melee weapons. Hell, even maybe hand to hand as they hardly have any visible weaponary. Though their vision modes might hint them that these 2 aren't exactly normal.

But by plasma whoring I'd say they would win.

guy222
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Fights in a jungle
Pred equipment:Plasma caster,Net gun,Wrist blade(longest),Glaive,Cloack device,Spear gun

Hunt is on.

Logan/Creed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.