Spawn vs. The Darkness.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
1st age Spawn
vs.
The Darkness.

Match takes place in Hell (Neutral Ground)

Takion
What the f**k?

id369
Originally posted by Takion
What the f**k?

Mider999
spawn he can make light to destroy anything darkness has cant he, plus darkness has to know what he's making or he cant make it properly, spawn does not have such a problem does he.

jasofisc
spawn has unlimited power in hell most likly not the best place for the battle.

Mider999
only if he's second age he has unlimited power in hell i believe

jasofisc
I thought when he went to hell int he 1st age he was able to use power from hell itself

id369
Originally posted by jasofisc
I thought when he went to hell int he 1st age he was able to use power from hell itself
His power gets restored. It is still limited.

Besides, regardless that is Spawn (Image) version of hell.

The match takes place in neutral ground in hell (Signifying he is not in either Top Cows or Image version of hell).

Originally posted by Mider999
spawn he can make light to destroy anything darkness has cant he, plus darkness has to know what he's making or he cant make it properly, spawn does not have such a problem does he.
Angelus attempted that. She is the embodiment of light, and the Sun itself.
Its not enough. Plus making sunlight isn’t, Spawns specialty or something he does in character.

Mider999
last time i checked it dont need to be sunlight it just needs to be light, darkness's demons arent that strong sometimes they can be killed by guns, try that on spawn.

id369

Mider999
have we ever seen the guy at his best darkness i mean.

juggernaut66666
last time i checked it dont need to be sunlight it just needs to be light, darkness's demons arent that strong sometimes they can be killed by guns, try that on spawn.
What are you talking about?Jackie only has weakness to Sunlight or holly lights and darklings can't be killed by guns or knives since they regenerate.

id369
have we ever seen the guy at his best darkness i mean.

Sure, after events that took place in vol. 1 #37. I believe.
At this point Jackie, comprehension over The Darkness increases.

id369
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
What are you talking about?Jackie only has weakness to Sunlight or holly lights and darklings can't be killed by guns or knives since they regenerate.

Depends how much light as well.
Angelus and Magdalena could not create sufficient amount of light to overpower the Darkness.

Just something to keep in mind I suppose.

Lord Urizen
Spawn owns darkness in Hell or on Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.