Beta Ray Bill vs. Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BetaRayBill
Who wins?

bigbran
Isn't it obvious?

Beta wins easily.

guy222
Originally posted by BetaRayBill
Who wins?

Beta ftw

Ouallada
BRB should win this without much fuss. Magneto is kinda like a toned down surfer, whose league BRB is easily in. BRB 9/10

Beta Ray Howard
Beta takes a majority, but not all of them.

Soujaboy
Bill should take nearly every battle.

Beta Ray Howard
You are aware that Magneto has magnetized Uru before?

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
You are aware that Magneto has magnetized Uru before?

Ya, he still loses this battle though.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Beta takes a majority, but not all of them. I'd give it to him 7-8/10....

Redatom65
give me a field here. Magneto needs to rely on his surroundings to win this. If it's an area he can take advantage of. it's 5/10. Otherwise beta 9/10

Batman Beyond
im in no way saying mags wins but i am asking wouldent it be more fun if someone did come in here and argue mags case? i mean to me its kinda boring to see it all one sided.....im not volentering to be mags main man here cause i dont know well anything about brb.....i mean i know some stuff but im not what u would call "schooled in his char"

Soljer
Originally posted by Ouallada
BRB should win this without much fuss. Magneto is kinda like a toned down surfer, whose league BRB is easily in. BRB 9/10

Comparing Magneto to the Surfer?

Please.

Bill wins a healthy majority.

qqqqqqq
i think i will go with BRB

thtadthtshldntb
BRB takes 10/10.

For those who don't know, BRB is a slightly less powerful version of classic Thor, or rather of classic Thor at the level he displays when Thor holds back.

Thor has owned Magneto before.

This fight lasts like 6 seconds and most of that is BRB's travel time.

grey fox
I'm going to be the devils advocate here and go for a 4/10 on mags.

Why ?

1. Mag's can amp himself to class 100 (possibly above) , so he MAY get the odd shot in.

2. As already stated Uru can be magnetised. Without his hammers Bills only powers are strength and speed.

3. Are we forgetting that Bill is part cyborg that would infer that there is metallic parts within his body. Their being torn out quick like , or sent through his body and playing the la cukaracha on his brain.

4. Blood manipulation (this one i'm not 100% about due to Bills nature as an alien being)

5. If worst comes to worst he could give Bill a stroke (such as he did to Phoenix)

Symmetric Chaos
BRB 7/10

Mostly close matches IMO and the times he looses will be very very painful

Ouallada
Originally posted by Soljer
Comparing Magneto to the Surfer?

Please.

Bill wins a healthy majority.

Magneto is surfer-lite. That is not to say Magneto is anywhere close to the former. And yes, I did give Bill a healthy majority. 9/10.

UniOmni
Magneto for the majority.

BRB being mostly metal underneath that exterior, is going to be torn apart many times.

You don't need blackholes or planetbusting shots when you can attack the interior easily.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Ouallada
Magneto is surfer-lite. That is not to say Magneto is anywhere close to the former. And yes, I did give Bill a healthy majority. 9/10.

Magneto is no where near the lv of Surfer, sorry but it's true.

Ouallada
SOuja, I did say that Magneto is nowhere close to Surfer. I fail to understand the problem.

K3VIL
Originally posted by grey fox
I'm going to be the devils advocate here and go for a 4/10 on mags.

Why ?

1. Mag's can amp himself to class 100 (possibly above) , so he MAY get the odd shot in.

2. As already stated Uru can be magnetised. Without his hammers Bills only powers are strength and speed.

3. Are we forgetting that Bill is part cyborg that would infer that there is metallic parts within his body. Their being torn out quick like , or sent through his body and playing the la cukaracha on his brain.

4. Blood manipulation (this one i'm not 100% about due to Bills nature as an alien being)

5. If worst comes to worst he could give Bill a stroke (such as he did to Phoenix)
1. Magneto can amp himself to Class 100, but he's no top tier as Billl in strength.
2.Uru can be magnetised, that's arguable.Thor has already beaten Magneto simply by distrupting his magnetic force field and smacking him.Check the respect thread of the Thunder God.
3.Bill is a cyborg from an evolved and powerful alien race, their tech is far above from being magnetised from a mutant.Not to mention when in Asgardian form, BRB is not cyborg, he's organic.
4.Blood manipulation?Oh please.
5.A Magneto impostor under kick drug effects wich enhanced his powers gaved a stroke to Jean Grey and she wasn't using that much of the PF power, plus it was a sucker punchg attack.
Magneto goes down.

guy222
bumprav

Bentley
BRB murders him. Remember Bill destroying planets against Stardust? Mags cannot throw anything better than Stardust at any point. He's done for.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.