Gen Runs The Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
It has been a while since there was a gauntlet match on the board, so I've decided to use Gen as the contestant. The fighters are:

1. Gen Fu
2. Liu Kang
3. Feng Wei
4. Lei-Fei
5. Heihachi Mishima
6. Ryu Hayabusa
7. Shang Tsung
8. The Boss
9. Kyo Kusanagi
10. Ash Crimson
11. Geese Howard

Superboy Prime
If Liu Kang isn't able to stop him Ryu Hayabusa will certainly get the job done.

TricksterPriest
Hayabusa or Tsung stops him if this is normal Gen. However, if Gen doesn't have Leukimia, then he makes it all the way to Geese. And that fight is too close to call.

Superboy Prime
I don't think even without Leukimia(or however you spell it) he will get past Ryu. Heck Ryu would rip Geese a new one.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I don't think even without Leukimia(or however you spell it) he will get past Ryu. Heck Ryu would rip Geese a new one.

hystericalhysterical Rip Geese a new one? hysterical No way, not counting Ash's recent power boost, Geese is the most powerful guy on that list.

Remulous
Gen will probaly be stoped at Hayabusa.

Cloud_VII
Basic martial arts...beats me, I could give a shit less about hand to hand combat when talking about warriors who use their weapons to win.

With the TDS, Gen gets decapitated. 'Nuff said.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
hystericalhysterical Rip Geese a new one? hysterical No way, not counting Ash's recent power boost, Geese is the most powerful guy on that list.

Yes. Rip Geese a new one. Tell me exactly what has Geese accomplished feat wise that makes him the most powerful guy on the list; specially when there are guys like Ryu Hayabusa and Shang Tsung in it. Oh yeah almost nothing besides jobbing to Terry. I know of your hatred towards DOA, but that still is not reason to enough diminish Ryu's capabilities. Hayabusa will easily and without much trouble destroy Geese in combat.

PS - About Mrs. Crimson she better not try to steal Ryu's powers...she will be in a lot of pain after pissing him off.

StyleTime
Stops at Lui.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.