Battlestar Galactica

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Black Ghost
I dont think there is a thread for this. Bsg is possibly my favorite show of all time, even way past the science fiction element. There is such reality and emotion in the story! Anyone else fans like me? cool

Solo
I have both seasons, haven't gotten around to watching them yet.

The Black Ghost
I think theyre amazing.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by The Black Ghost
I dont think there is a thread for this. Bsg is possibly my favorite show of all time, even way past the science fiction element. There is such reality and emotion in the story! Anyone else fans like me? cool I grew up on the original, but I love the current one a whole lot.

The Black Ghost
I only saw very small fractions of the original so I have nothing to compare to. A lot of people dont like what they changed since the old thing but its not really that different if you think about it,

LORDSIDIOUS01
Still love this one.

FlappingMangera
anyone else watch this last night? I caught it on the DVR after the football games, pretty good episode. I wonder how much longer it will run. It's about time to take out the cylons

LORDSIDIOUS01
Battlestar Galactica will run a long time.

The Black Ghost
It is the most popular and one of the best (if not the best) sci-fi show so far, as well as Tv drama. It will be here for some time. If Stargate could go as long as it did, BSG can take on many more seasons. They just have to think of creative twists to the story.

The last season should be about finding Earth or something, or about some huge secret revealed that is immense enough to end the show well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.