Luke Cage vs Crossbones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordFear
Scenario is as follows.
Luke is investigating a kidnapping where he was hired by a rich client and his lead led him to Red Skull. Apparently RS is abducting small boys from what he thinks are pure Aryan lineage and attempting to convert them into a neo nazi group. RS dispatches his lackey Crossbones to intercept Luke and give him a dirt nap.

Who wins?

LordFear
Fine I will answer my own question, guess it didn't take

SpunkySmurph
Can Crossbones do anything whatsoever to Luke Cage?

Until someone proves that, gotta say Cage takes him every time.

Alfheim
Well Crossbones is good enough to give Cap grief, which probably means he can take Luke cage. Crossbones is also very agile.

LordFear
Originally posted by Alfheim
Well Crossbones is good enough to give Cap grief, which probably means he can take Luke cage. Crossbones is also very agile.

Yeah you beat me to that point. I posted this thread cuz I saw Crossbones a few times handing Cap his ass on his shield. Manytimes Cap is fighting him, he has to constantly anticipate CB's moves and evade. He gives Cap a good run for his money oftentimes. Now CB is a smart fighter too and plans well for a big bruiser guy. He has a few tricks in store for Luke if Cage thinks he can just power his way through him

TricksterPriest
Here's my problem with this fight: Luke has titanium skin and super strength. I'll give the skill edge to Crossbones, but I doubt he carries anything that hurt Luke. It's not a fair fight. Give CB an adamantium dagger or a sword at least.

guy222
Originally posted by LordFear
Scenario is as follows.
Luke is investigating a kidnapping where he was hired by a rich client and his lead led him to Red Skull. Apparently RS is abducting small boys from what he thinks are pure Aryan lineage and attempting to convert them into a neo nazi group. RS dispatches his lackey Crossbones to intercept Luke and give him a dirt nap.

Who wins?

PowerMan

LordFear
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Here's my problem with this fight: Luke has titanium skin and super strength. I'll give the skill edge to Crossbones, but I doubt he carries anything that hurt Luke. It's not a fair fight. Give CB an adamantium dagger or a sword at least.

CB is very astute as a fighter. I was thinking that he could take out Luke once he realizes that his skin is very durable. I think CB will try to gauge his eyes, attack joints and try to break 'em(physically he is well capable of doing that). Lure Cage in a precarious situation and take advantage of whatever he has at his disposal. He thinks along the lines of Cap very often

jinzin
CB is very astute as a fighter. I was thinking that he could take out Luke once he realizes that his skin is very durable. I think CB will try to gauge his eyes, attack joints and try to break 'em(physically he is well capable of doing that). Lure Cage in a precarious situation and take advantage of whatever he has at his disposal. He thinks along the lines of Cap very often

see my problem with this fight is that iron fist has already admitted.... TWICE that he can't take down luke fist in a straight fight... Danny rand can crush boulders with his fist SANS the iron fist, but he can't take luke without it? that reads o me that cross bones probably doesn't have much of a chance either.. he's got the skills and the tactical know-how... but luke only really needs a couplegood hits to end this fight and CB isn'tthe type to be dodging all day... hell the guy's been beat up by one of taskmaster's students.

King KAM
Originally posted by jinzin
see my problem with this fight is that iron fist has already admitted.... TWICE that he can't take down luke fist in a straight fight... Danny rand can crush boulders with his fist SANS the iron fist, but he can't take luke without it? that reads o me that cross bones probably doesn't have much of a chance either.. he's got the skills and the tactical know-how... but luke only really needs a couplegood hits to end this fight and CB isn'tthe type to be dodging all day... hell the guy's been beat up by one of taskmaster's students. anyone who compares cross bones to cap doesnt know much...crossbones gets a lick or two in before cap batters him like hes a wife in alabama.

And I agree luke cage is constantly underrated, hes not that slow, and definatley not a bad fighter, he can surley land one punch

grey fox
Cage KO's Crossbones.

rotiart

Except that Luke cage can take hits from high caliber guns... grenades.. bombs.. without flinching...

Crossbones is a strong person.. but not a super human... his skill is that he is a superb fighter...

He carries grenades and guns... the only hope crossbones has is that he may carry gas grenades which could knock luke cage out... and that depends on the writer...

since some writers have shown that luke cage is unfazed by gas grenades... and others show he is as susceptible as any normal human having to breath.

luke 9.9/10

LordFear
Originally posted by King KAM
anyone who compares cross bones to cap doesnt know much...crossbones gets a lick or two in before cap batters him like hes a wife in alabama.

And I agree luke cage is constantly underrated, hes not that slow, and definatley not a bad fighter, he can surley land one punch

Crossbones has handed Cap his ass I can give you issues if you would like. Cap has beaten him for often than he has failed but to tell me that he has won all encounters is trash and let me know if you want the issue numbers matter of fact, I will get them for ya pal

K3VIL
Crossbones is screwed.Cage grew up in the streets.He got street fighting plus good hand to hand combat skills.Now add in his attitude, his DIAMOND hard skin, superhuman strength, good reflexes and the fact that Crossbones doesn't carry around weaponry of a magnitude that can hurt Luke and you got the picture.

King KAM
Crossbones has handed Cap his ass I can give you issues if you would like. Cap has beaten him for often than he has failed but to tell me that he has won all encounters is trash and let me know if you want the issue numbers matter of fact, I will get them for ya pal i would like to see the issues please, besides caps most recent series when cap was day dreaming during the fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.