Wolverine vs. Iceman (with a twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Wolverine has been given Flash-level speed (without the the tricks of speedforce and what not) and the protection of the speedforce aura that protects him from absolute zero. Wolverine is current with his immortality

Iceman is Omega-level and current.

FOLLOWING FORUM RULES ABOUT K.O. or DEATH, which character loses?

Martian_mind
So he's only protected from Absolute zero?well then he still loses because he lacks the protection from blowing up when he hits lightspeed.

Draco69
Originally posted by Martian_mind
So he's only protected from Absolute zero?well then he still loses because he lacks the protection from blowing up when he hits lightspeed.

I didn't say "only". There's no "only" in there. It's just one of the quirks that Speed Force aura grants it's bearer.

Martian_mind
Well isn't this sort of a non-fight wolverine moves to quickly for iceman to harm him and theres nothing wolverine can really do to harm iceman.

Draco69
Well, Wolverine can reach lightspeed and hit Iceman so hard that his molecules will disperse to the heavens. Something moving that fast towards a body of water would disengrate said body of water.

Would that be considered a KO?

If not, than Wolverine being disengrated by a supernova Human Torch wouldn't be a considered KO since he can pull himself back to gether....much like Iceman.

StarsNeverFall7
Just like in the BRB and Iceman thread, he could shatter him into a million and one pieces but unless he can obliderate any near form of water at all or seperate any remaining water molecules,then there isn't much to be done to bobby.

Draco69
But isn't literally being disengrated by something at the speed of light count as KO via forum rules?

If it doesn't, Wolverine is just as unbeatable as Iceman since he is now currently immortal. Which means he can't lose any battle on this forum since he can come back as many times as he wants....much like Iceman against raw physical attacks.

I guess Superman can't beat Wolverine. Even if he heatvisions Wolverine to a skeleton, Wolverine will just grow back. Much like Iceman would if he were hit by heat vision.

StarsNeverFall7
But see, putting Wolverine to a skeleton KO's him...shattering Iceman doesn't. He's got to that whole connected to the water/organic ice deal going on, physical attacks are literally useless anymore. He doesn't technically need his body to survive, just water and his concious. Kind of bs when you think about, I know...

Like Martain said it's almost a non fight...the x-men are getting a little to powerful for their own good these days..

Draco69
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
But see, putting Wolverine to a skeleton KO's him...shattering Iceman doesn't. He's got to that whole connected to the water/organic ice deal going on, physical attacks are literally useless anymore. He doesn't technically need his body to survive, just water and his concious. Kind of bs when you think about, I know...

Like Martain said it's almost a non fight...the x-men are getting a little to powerful for their own good these days..

You're saying it's Iceman is incapable of being KOed? He doesn't even sleep? His consciousness is on at all times? 24/7?

Iceman's consciousness won't receive ANY backlash what so ever from having his body completely rendered to nothingness? That he'll be coherent for the entire duration of the attack much less after?

no expression

I too miss the old X-Men. Which is why I only read Astonishing X-Men. THAT's the X-Men. Not Vulcan and Phoenix crap...

StarsNeverFall7
Not incapable just physical force is almost useless...that's all.

That's not as bad as the new Darwin character who has the mutant ability to adapt to anything...creative right?

Technically Flash or someone with his abilities could just use the whole time travel scheme and create worlds of problems...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.