Onslaught hulk vs Darkseid and Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DevilGoblin
Only Slugfest:

The hulk, who beat physically Onslaught, versus these two villains:

Darkseid
Thanos

juggernaut66666
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

why are you laughing ?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
why are you laughing ?
You mean the same Hulk taht was pummiling Surfer and it had no effect on Norrin?

qqqqqqq
spite thread

left
Thanos can smoke a cigar and drink a glass of absinthe while Darkseid uses his OE on Hulk. No real contest here.

Darkseid and Thanos 10/10 everytime.

Modt
Exactly

Supreme being
Originally posted by left
Thanos can smoke a cigar and drink a glass of absinthe while Darkseid uses his OE on Hulk. No real contest here.

Darkseid and Thanos 10/10 everytime.

To be fair to devilgoblin he did state only a slugfest, none the less hulk gets pummled.

left
ah, missed that. Still, totally agreed, he's no match for Darkseid nor Thanos.

DevilGoblin
Hulk wins. No one can beat him in slugfest. And that's Onslaught Hulk. He would kill them in one blow.Neither Thanos, nor Darkseid could survive to the punch who killed Onslaught's phisycal form.

Onslaught hulk wins.

juggernaut66666
You mean the same Hulk that was pummiling Surfer and it had no effect on Norrin?

Accel
I still don't see where people get the idea that Surfer wasn't affected by Hulk. The guy had to shield himself from the barrage of attacks- and this was right after he performed a gamma drain on Hulk.

Jyppe
Hey Devil Hulk, why don't you find a better forum for your Hulk love? You've stated several times that everyone here is Hulk hater etc etc. Hell, move to the Marvel forums. No wait don't, even they think Superman would own Hulk.

make your own forums and find some lunatics who share your point of view.

No one here takes you seriously. It's basicly you vs the whole forum.

And FYI, Onslaught stated that he wanted to get rid of his physical form.

guy222
Only Slugfest:

Darkseid
Thanos

Hulk

Mindless Hulk has no known limits

U know that Onslaught is controlling Hulk and Thor smile

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by guy222
Hulk

Mindless Hulk has no known limits

U know that Onslaught is controlling Hulk and Thor smile
no expression

Ouallada
Why are all hulk fans just like Hulk between the ears?

swerve1988
HULK can solo these two losers...(aren't they both dead....like losers tend to be)....ALSO keep in mind that hulk was once APOC'S horseman......mmwwaaahhhaaaahhaa

juggernaut66666
These are the end days. no expression

StarsNeverFall7
Yeah...too bad Apoc. can't win to save his life..

Hulk has a load on potential but brute strength can only get you so far. He could maybe handle one of these at a time, but both...highly doubtful.

Ouallada
^Hulk handling either DS or Thanos?I would bet on DS' pinky against the Hulk. No offense, though.

StarsNeverFall7
^ Notice I said he could maybe handle one of them at a time. maybe. And you'd have to take away any of Thanos' or Darkseird's other abilities to even give him that.

Supreme being
These are the end days. no expression laughing Funny thing is i am even having trouble deciphering what some posters are trying to put across.

Galvaclaw
Absolutely correct. The only way for Hulk to kill them was if they were asleep. There's no evidence that Hulk has more raw strength than Champion or a sun amped Superman, which is who these guys have taken blows from.

The real question here is who gets to pimp slap Hulk first.

Ouallada
Ah alright. Even then it would be a HUGE maybe, but I guess I could accept that. Peace.

doomsday49
first off, i'm a hulk fan.....but sorry fellow hulkster.....there's no way hulk can win this one.

TricksterPriest
I think Fifty Cent summed it up best.

" I'll Whoop Your Head Boy, you know I will
I'll Whoop Your Head Boy, with the back of the steel
I'll Whoop Your Head Boy, your cap could get peeled
I'll Whoop Your Head Boy, your ass could get killed "

Now picture Thanos&DS singing that as they take turns punching Hulk. laughing

Nuff said. Hulk gets his head whooped.

doomsday49
Originally posted by Ouallada
^Hulk handling either DS or Thanos?I would bet on DS' pinky against the Hulk. No offense, though.

listen to this hater, here

guy222
no expression

hello smile

boriquaking55
This thread is comedy gold laughing

TricksterPriest
I hope that includes me. big grin I'm surprised no one quoted the song.

Soljer
Every personality that banner has cooped up in his head could simultaneously manifest as separate entities and either of the duo could STILL solo them all.

King Kandy
Everyone knows DevilGoblin's a sock, why hasn't he been banned yet?

Hulk can beat anyone in a slugfest? What about the HULK KILLER HUMANOID!?

TricksterPriest
Or Classic Jugg, or Classic Apoc, or Morg is dicey normally (but definetly with WOL), Does Sebastian Shaw have a limit on the level of energy he can absorb? If not, then him too. Rogue if she can get a really good grip. Hulk's tough, but he's been beaten. Thanos has beaten Hulk, Herc, Thor, Thing, Drax and Beta Ray Bill in a fistfight at the same time. Current DS might lose, simply by jobbing. Classic DS hits Hulk with the OE, and then we all wonder why he's smiling. smile

King Kandy
Originally posted by Soljer
Every personality that banner has cooped up in his head could simultaneously manifest as separate entities and either of the duo could STILL solo them all.
Totally.

NiņoAraņa
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p156/korlan/jlu3bg8.gif

Superman>>>>>Hulk...

do the math no expression

side note: Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I think Fifty Cent summed it up best.

" I'll Whoop Your Head Boy, you know I will
I'll Whoop Your Head Boy, with the back of the steel
I'll Whoop Your Head Boy, your cap could get peeled
I'll Whoop Your Head Boy, your ass could get killed "

Now picture Thanos&DS singing that as they take turns punching Hulk. laughing

Nuff said. Hulk gets his head whooped.

lmao!!!

Beta Ray Howard
Mindless Hulk had no limits? He was too childish to push himself past where he was!

Wow. Board myths suck.

qqqqqqq
hulk is getting wayyyyyyyyyyyy tooooo overrated.

qqqqqqq

roughrider
Only Slugfest:

Darkseid
Thanos

doh Give me strength...

They f**king stomp his f**king green ass into the f**king ground and atomize his f**king hide through cosmic blasts and OE, until there is not a f**king piece of cell tissue left from his f**king body! GET IT????

Jesus, could these f**king Hulk fanboys get a clue?

Grimm22
I have as much of a chance here as Hulk does no expression

Then again thats without my shovel big grin

Or the Bears Defense to back me up shifty

doomsday49
Originally posted by roughrider
doh Give me strength...

They f**king stomp his f**king green ass into the f**king ground and atomize his f**king hide through cosmic blasts and OE, until there is not a f**king piece of cell tissue left from his f**king body! GET IT????

Jesus, could these f**king Hulk fanboys get a clue?

STFU!!!

left
how should i put this for you doomsday49
ummm ....

he's RIGHT !!!!

DevilGoblin
Onslaught beat the MU alone

Onslaught/Hulk beat Onslaught

MU > Thanos + Darkseid

Hulk wins and i don't care what hulk haters think, hulk is > than your puny favourite chars

DevilGoblin
Onslaught Hulk > Onslaught > MU > Thanos + Darkseid

doomsday49
how should i put this for you doomsday49
ummm ....

he's RIGHT !!!!

And apparently....you're left...

juggernaut66666

MU > Thanos + Darkseid

Hulk wins and i don't care what hulk haters think, hulk is > than your puny favourite chars
erm
Are you on crack?

doomsday49
Onslaught Hulk > Onslaught > MU > Thanos + Darkseid

yo devil goblin...i was just playin with them dudes, man! This is a strong statement you said here. Thanos and darkseid ain't just anybody....their like to demi-gawds! As much as i love hulk, the truth is....he's GONNA lose!!

Galvaclaw
You do realise what MU stands for? Marvel Universe. Onslaught didn't even fight all of Marvel Earth. The heroes assembled to take on Onslaught would of been easily defeated by Darkseid and Thanos.

Only in that crazy little head of yours.

left

MU > Thanos + Darkseid

dude, wtf is with this hulk love of yours ? No offense, but you act like you're 10.

"i dont care what you think, my favorite character is better !!!"

wtf, hulk is a comic book character. It's not your life depending on hulk's obvious for everybody else but you defeat against darkseid and thanos. Give it a break already, you're only making things worse for yourself. If one person tells you that you're wrong, he might be talking bs, if 2 persons tell you the same thing, then you might have a problem, but if 3 or more tell you the same, they my friend, the problem is most def. yours !

oh, and again, Thanos and Darkseid 10/10

FearOfBlood
Only Slugfest:

Darkseid
Thanos

Devilgoblin, his correct name is Bannerless Hulk.

During the fight against Onslaught the Hulk was rearranged to turn off the Banner side so that the ferocity of the Hulk could rage on against Onslaught. Hulk managed to beat physically Onslaught, but in the process was seperated physically from Bruce Banner. The Hulk became the nexus of this new universe. A connection point because parts of him could be found on both Richards' universe and the Marvel universe.

Btw, The Mindless Hulk didn't break Onslaught's armor as many think, that was The Bannerless Hulk, seriously pissed.

Let's talk about The Savage hulk. Even The Maestro avoided him, because he knew what he was capable of. He's reached Celestial level strength before, broken the laws of physics, seriously deformed adamantium, marched into Asgard and kicked everything ass this side of Odin and Thor, pretty much destroyed the cosmically powerful Devil Hulk, overpowered the class 200 Abom with one arm, supported 150 billion tons, broken Ominun, beaten Elders of The Universe, and so on. Even such beings insanly powerful beings as The Stranger and Pre-Retcon Beyonder are amazed by his strength.

He's beaten Thor, The Asgardian Destroyer, The Galaxy Master, The Shaper of Worlds, Onslaught, N'gari Demonds, The Crypto Man, Rom, The Collector, The Gardener, I could go on all day.

The Bannerless Hulk is way stronger than the Savage hulk due to his separation to Banner/persona.

He beat Gladiator, a superman's equal, pretty easy.

IMHO Bannerless Hulk (the Onslaught's hulk) should beat HTH combat even a team of Thanos and Darkseid.

I really don't see how the two could even match Savage Hulk's strenght in a slugfest, Bannerless Hulk should be above them by far.

juggernaut66666
Bannerless Hulk couldn't even make Surfer say ouch.
Thanos has killed him in a h2h fight .
Case closed.

FearOfBlood
Thanos has killed him in a h2h fight .
Case closed.

If that's your strategy: the hulk beat HTH combat a way powerful clone of the Mad Titan (canon)
Case closed.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
If that's your strategy: the hulk beat HTH combat a way powerful clone of the Mad Titan (canon)
Case closed.
Thanos always one shots his clones nice try.

Edit: He still needed Nate's help to do it.

Magee
Thing is I dont think many people doubt the Hulk is insanely strong but putting him up against Thanos AND Darkseid, i mean wtf? Darkseid who can knock Superman all over the place and Thanos who makes SS his ***** every day of the week. Even in a h2h fight no power cosmic no OE hulk will still lose.

roughrider
For God's sake, Thanos and Darkseid on their own have given Galactus a serious challenge. No matter how you try to justify Onslaught Hulk aka Bannerless Hulk, this matchup is overkill. Both together, they win 10/10.

By the way, Classic Thor broke through Onslaught's shell as well, to rescue Xavier.

FearOfBlood
Thanos always one shots his clones nice try.

Edit: He still needed Nate's help to do it.

Thanos needs help/power up/prep time/ ad nauseam to do e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g

so what's your point ?

FearOfBlood
For God's sake, Thanos and Darkseid on their own have given Galactus a serious challenge.

never in comics and never without prep-time

juggernaut66666
Thanos needs help/power up/prep time/ ad nauseam to do e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g

so what's your point ?
Not really.
He has beaten the Maker,killed Maker,outsmartedThor with Power gem,Drax with power gem and also matched them phisically,he also beat Adam Warlock,Drax,Thing,Thor,Super Skrull,Fallen One,Mar-Vell,Jack of Hearts stalemated Odin and Tyrant aand he is farmore powerfull and versitale then Hulk with his fighting skills he alone can beat Hulk.

roughrider
Is it in every Hulk vs. thread, that they always want this to be h2h? Because the Hulk can't do anything else? Cry me a river. stick out tongue

Bentley
There would be a speed advantage in favor of DS and Thanos even if we suppose Hulk is actually stronger.

TricksterPriest
Do I have to find that scan of Thanos beating Hulk, Thor, Herc, Thing, Drax, Bill AND Surfer everytime we have one of these stupid threads? As a matter of fact, I think I will find it this time.

http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?image=3iy0.jpg
http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/3678/strength7qj7.jpg

Now, will all the Hulk fans please shut up, please shut up. Cause I'm the Slim Thanos, yes I'm the real Thanos, now won't the real Thanos, please stand up? Please stand up? laughing

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Do I have to find that scan of Thanos beating Hulk, Thor, Herc, Thing, Drax, Bill AND Surfer everytime we have one of these stupid threads? As a matter of fact, I think I will find it this time.

http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?image=3iy0.jpg
http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/3678/strength7qj7.jpg

Now, will all the Hulk fans please shut up, please shut up. Cause I'm the Slim Thanos, yes I'm the real Thanos, now won't the real Thanos, please stand up? Please stand up? laughing

do you think in this scan is there something you'd call defeat ?

roughrider
never in comics and never without prep-time

Of course it was in comics. Where do you think I read the stories? The Wall Street Journal?

FearOfBlood
Of course it was in comics. Where do you think I read the stories? The Wall Street Journal?

the latter of the two

Magee
The wall street journal dont publish comics, pal.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by Magee
The wall street journal dont publish comics, pal.

it means he does not read comics

roughrider
it means he does not read comics

What the f**k?
My sarcasm went over your head, I guess. Do you take all words this literally?

King Kandy
I think the fact that Quasar had to save them counts as defeat.

thanospimphand

not defeat more like a royal pawning

TricksterPriest
The other scan I wanted to post.

ThanosPimphand, I think you know what scan I meant. And I think you'll enjoy this.

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/2074/3iy0.jpg

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The other scan I wanted to post.

ThanosPimphand, I think you know what scan I meant. And I think you'll enjoy this.

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/2074/3iy0.jpg

that's a funny scan

but no one else ripped onslaught open except hulk smile

left
and cyclops and thor.

guy222
and cyclops and thor.

and jean

Kurash
funny thread to read, gotta love the hulk fanboys, provide us with minutes of entertainment. Anyways, Darkseid and Thanos easily dominate bannerless hulk wihtout to much difficulty

Soljer
Oh, and what Version of Darkseid is this?

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by swerve1988
HULK can solo these two losers...(aren't they both dead....like losers tend to be)....ALSO keep in mind that hulk was once APOC'S horseman......mmwwaaahhhaaaahhaa oh god...

swerve1988
as i've stated before....hulk could solo this team......hulk could do it with ease an note that he was a former horseman...APOC would own darkseid and thanos and have an allstar team of horsemen...

hulk= back to War Hulk
thanos= Death(would love his new title)
darkseid= Pestilence
galactus= Famine(cuz he is usually hungry)

Kurash
as i've stated before....hulk could solo this team......hulk could do it with ease an note that he was a former horseman...APOC would own darkseid and thanos and have an allstar team of horsemen...

hulk= back to War Hulk
thanos= Death(would love his new title)
darkseid= Pestilence
galactus= Famine(cuz he is usually hungry)

apocalypse would own darkseid and thanos... ok... ya... ever read a comic?

DevilGoblin
as i've stated before....hulk could solo this team......hulk could do it with ease
B]

easy not, but i agree with you hulk would beat them HTH combat

left
there is such a huge difference between "could" and "would". Oh, and using "would" requires an "if" after it, so he would beat them .... IF ..... wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.