Geeks and Freaks versus Jocks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Geek/Freak Squad

Doctor Octopus (Nerdy, friendless loser)
Thing (Ugly, ostracized kid)
Blob (Fat kid)
Rogue (Emo, goth girl)
Spiderman (Kind, naive geek)

versus

Jock Squad

Captain America (All-American Popular Guy)
White Queen (Bitchy Blond)
Colossus (Big Man On Campus)
Sabretooth (Mean Bully)
Quicksilver (Class clown)

Who wins, the geeks or the jocks?

Badabing
Originally posted by masterbruce
Thing (Ugly, ostracized kid)

mad cursing furious ranting

I will actually have to give this some thought. cool

Symmetric Chaos
Geek squad has a lot more brains

I think if they can trip up or catch QS and get Rogue to take his powers they have a good shot since she would have the speed strenght to take out the rest.

But with Cap leading the Jocks I doubt he'll let QS do anything that would have him get caught.

Really this comes down to if Caps experience is enough to take on the combined intelects of Doc Ock and Spiderman.

hulk10
I'd say Geeks.

The Fake Macoy
One, these names make no sense. Two, telepathy > everyone on the geek team. As long as White Queen stays alive long enough, she can fry everyone on the Freak team's mind.

lorddreamer
I'm for the jocks. Cap leads a mediocre crew to become a powerful bunch. Rogue is worriesome, but I think the Jocks can overcome her.

Scoobless
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
One, these names make no sense. Two, telepathy > everyone on the geek team. As long as White Queen stays alive long enough, she can fry everyone on the Freak team's mind.

Yup.

TricksterPriest
What he said. TP is too big an advantage for the jocks. Replace the white queen with someone else. Minus her, the geeks have a good chance of winning. If this is current Quicksilver, make him classic instead. He's got time-travel currently. Btw, sick ass sig Macoy. GETTA BEAMU!!

masterbruce
For this scenario assume Telepathy is not allowed

Also, the Quicksilver is Classic version

What If...
Lay off the X-men Evolution no

Redatom65
jocks

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by masterbruce
For this scenario assume Telepathy is not allowed

Also, the Quicksilver is Classic version

No telepathy?

Then Cap's team is in trouble they don'y have anyone to get rid of the Blob then.

Classic QS won't be easy to stop but with two geniuses on their side even w/o prep the Geeks might come up with something.

I give it to the Geeks and Freaks 6/10 mainly due to QS speedblitzing them the first few times

Cosmic Flame
How fast can Rogue fly? What can Quicksilver do to take her out? And her certainly going to have a time taking out Blob as well...Still thinking...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Cosmic Flame
How fast can Rogue fly? What can Quicksilver do to take her out? And her certainly going to have a time taking out Blob as well...Still thinking...

Rouge is the second fastest up there I think

QS can keep basing her though her clothes w/o danger of life drain.

quickshot
If Blob can get infront of QS this is all over one collision and QS is blasted all over the place. Rogue grabbing each of them one after the other could have some major effects even if they don't knock out.

The Fake Macoy
Jocks can take out the Blob (colossus has done it twice before), but now it does seem like the Freaks/Geeks have a bit of an advantage. As long as they take out Quicksilver, they aren't up against anything really strange.

masterbruce
Since I limited some powers from the jocks, I'm going to balance by taking out one power of the Geek Squad.

Rogue will not be able to steal powers.

manorastroman
will she have the ms marvel powerset?

masterbruce
Originally posted by manorastroman
will she have the ms marvel powerset?

yes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.