Sentry VS His own Death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supreme being
Ok this isnt how it looks but i was wondering since we know sentrys 2 seconds ahead of time and thats how he gets his power lets say someone like the flash was able to catch up to those 2 seconds could he kill the Sentry?

TricksterPriest
........Flash murders Sentry. Spite.

Entity
Originally posted by Supreme being
Ok this isnt how it looks but i was wondering since we know sentrys 2 seconds ahead of time and thats how he gets his power lets say someone like the flash was able to catch up to those 2 seconds could he kill the Sentry?
I still don't understand how being 2 seconds ahead of time could give you all those powers?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Entity
I still don't understand how being 2 seconds ahead of time could give you all those powers?

comic book physics defy explanation (for example ultimate Reed Richards is smarter because of his strechiness)

Accel
I never took the whole "2 seconds ahead of time" thing to be what gave him his powers rather than just another super power he happens to have.

Magee
So how does his being 2 seconds ahead of time work? Wouldnt that basicaly put him in a different timeline? blink

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
comic book physics defy explanation (for example ultimate Reed Richards is smarter because of his strechiness)

Supreme being
Originally posted by Accel
I never took the whole "2 seconds ahead of time" thing to be what gave him his powers rather than just another super power he happens to have.

For the most part his powers are explained to come from his molecular structure being 2 sec ahead of time.

Doctor S.T.D.
Originally posted by Entity

It works on the basis time temporal energy absorption. Stephen Hawking created this paradox that involved two worm holes at two separate points in time. If the wormholes are moving, (as Sentry's molecules are) they provide the photons, he absorbs with a tiny bit of energy each time they pass through the separate wormholes. As the energy loops round from two separate points in time , the photons Blue shifts to a near infinite levels. Due to his expanded consciousness, he also has vast psionic abilities which allow him to literally control this infinite level of energy and provide him with his Super strength, durability and speed.

Beta Ray Howard
and evidently some of that energy comes from Solar energy, constantly feeding those wormholes with the energy to sustain him, though it's all in theory.

Anywho, since it comes from temporal energy absorption, it's not exactly like the way Zoom operates, where he can exist and switch between timelines.

doctorstrongbad
Sentry can take the flash IMO. 10/10

rougeredmage
erm i thoght the sentrey had the power of a 1000 exploding suns or something or am i behind the times with the entire series of retcons

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Doctor S.T.D.
It works on the basis time temporal energy absorption. Stephen Hawking created this paradox that involved two worm holes at two separate points in time. If the wormholes are moving, (as Sentry's molecules are) they provide the photons, he absorbs with a tiny bit of energy each time they pass through the separate wormholes. As the energy loops round from two separate points in time , the photons Blue shifts to a near infinite levels. Due to his expanded consciousness, he also has vast psionic abilities which allow him to literally control this infinite level of energy and provide him with his Super strength, durability and speed.

I heart you.

Doctor S.T.D.
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
and evidently some of that energy comes from Solar energy, constantly feeding those wormholes with the energy to sustain him, though it's all in theory.

Anywho, since it comes from temporal energy absorption, it's not exactly like the way Zoom operates, where he can exist and switch between timelines.

Yes and no .... As his body is basically tunneling from one point in space time to another, he is very like Zoom (or he could be if BB, would actually get off his fat arse and write him properly).

Doctor S.T.D.
Originally posted by rougeredmage
erm i thoght the sentrey had the power of a 1000 exploding suns or something or am i behind the times with the entire series of retcons

I think the million exploding suns is a way of conveying potential limitless energy (Especially when you consider that a sun gives out more enrgy in a Supernova than it does in it whole life time of fusion), hence being able to punch at the level of, and stalemate Galactus when in full control of his power (Which rarely eva happen). You have to note that Superman has far better control over his power and is also linked to a Limitless and Transcendent power source, i.e. the God wave. The two are basically the same characters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.