Thing Vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
who would win ? movie thing or movie juggernaut ?

spidey-dude
i say thing clobbers juggernaut for good.

guy222
Originally posted by spidey-dude
who would win ? movie thing or movie juggernaut ?

juggy ftw

spidey-dude
juggy didnt do jack to wolverine when he had him by the neck. colossus threw him afew times. i didnt see juggy do that. movie thing is stronger than movie juggernaut for sure

Redatom65
if it were comics. Juggy. But Movie Thing doesn't let the Juggernaught say. "I'm The Juggernaut." Once

xmeat
damn movie juggernaut sucked.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by xmeat
damn movie juggernaut sucked. he sucked alright. they should have atleast found a bigger actor to play his part. movie magneto sucks as well compared to the comics and cartoons.

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by Redatom65
if it were comics. Juggy. But Movie Thing doesn't let the Juggernaught say. "I'm The Juggernaut." Once i'm the juggernaut BIT*H!

spidey-dude
WELL JUGGY U SCKED BIG TIME IN THE MOVIE. SAB KICKED WOLVERINES ASS BETTER THAN YOU

Decay
movie juggernaut was so bad. i love the juggernaut as if he were my son, and by son i mean a character i enjoy reading about. but movie juggernaut was a joke. then again movie thing didnt really do anything super impressive. movie juggernaut was held in place by some metal, which doesnt say alot, but it could have been adamantium or something. the impression the movie gave though was he isnt all that strong or durable (reletively speaking), but with momentum hes nearly unstoppable. movie thing did crush that car too. i vote thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.