worst comic book movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
which comicbook movies you think are the worst ?

spidey-dude
i have to go with batman and robin

Impediment
Superman Returns doesn't belong on that list of atrocities.

I pick Batman & Robin.

Wolfie
I never saw Catwoman but I'm pretty sure that would be the worst.

But of the movies I have seen, Steel is definitely the worst.

BuddTwang
I haven't really seen any of those, because I heared so may negative reactions. But I really hate the Hulk. I hated everything about that film

jaden101
daredevil

H. S. 6
Steel was painful.

sithsaber408
Indeed.

Steel and Catwoman are the worst, I voted for Catwoman.Originally posted by Impediment
Superman Returns doesn't belong on that list of atrocities.

Agreed. And neither does X3. While a let down from the quality of X2, it was just as good as X1 with more action.

Certainly it's not of the low quality of Batman and Robin or Daredevil or Elektra or any of the other crappy ones.

PVS
i was going to vote batman and robin, but then noticed catwoman.

its difficult to answer

im not very good at rating one piece of crap above another piece of crap....its all just crap to me

T.M
I'm pretty sure there is a thread on this topic in the comic book movie section.

pr1983
I don't rate superman returns or the x-men movies highly at all, but even they are not suitable for this list...

elektra, to me, is the absolute worst...

Solo
The X-Men franchise is overrated, but they're not too bad. For anyone that's seen Catwoman, that's easily the worst.

manorastroman
catwoman, elektra, daredevil, steel, doctor strange and captain america (both 80's abortions)

The Core
I've seen them all but "Steel", and "Elektra" takes the cake, IMO.

Wolfie
I didn't think Elektra was that bad. Sure, it's not the best, but there are so many horrible superhero movies that make Elektra look like The Godfather.

~Da Rev~
Hulk

or

Fantastic 4

.Dance_Inside.
yeah Superman Returns def. does NOT belong on that list!
It was clearly one of the best.

spidey-dude
was the most boring one

Strangelove
Batman and Robin

Bain
I never heard of steel so I chose that.

The rest were all mildly entertaining, with Superman being the best, which is weird because before that movie I have never once read, watched or bought one superman thing in my life.

My thing is X men, and their third movie sucked.It could have been so much better.

Batman is always entertaining, and at least the other two had attractive women to watch lol.

MildPossession
Out of that list is definitely has to be Catwoman, atrocious.

WrathfulDwarf
The Captain America movie from the early 90's should be in the poll.

But yeah, Catwoman with Halle Berry is shitty.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Wolfie
I didn't think Elektra was that bad. Sure, it's not the best, but there are so many horrible superhero movies that make Elektra look like The Godfather.

agreed.well said. thumb up I would also say that about superman returns as well.Sure it wasnt that good a film and not the magical masterpiece the first two were and are dissapointing compared to those but theres a lot more comicbook movies out there worse than it was.of the choices to choose from,yeah I also vote catwoman.Ugly looking Halle Berry tied michael keaton as batman as the worst casting choice in comicbook history. mad

lordofwar
Blade 3: Trinity
Elektra
Howard the Duck
Batman and Robin

SnakeEyes
I voted Steel.

Even as a little kid I thought it was lame.

I haven't seen Catwoman or Elektra and don't plan on doing so, so I can't speak for those 2.

Silverstein
i voted batman & robin the worst.

and i gotta say like the other people, Superman Returns does not belong on this list. It has won awards, and on ign as well for Best Action Scene and like that best comeback movie, after a decade, not to mention are pretty high on dvd sales, if that doesnt say anything i dont know what does.

X-Men 3, although bad, made the most money.

Wolfie
Also take into account which films have (even the smallest) fan base.

I dare someone to look me in the eye and say you liked Catwoman, Steel, and Batman & Robin.

Some people here do like Superman Returns, X-Men 3, and Elektra.

Grimm22
Superman Returns wasn't bad, it was just very disappointing. But on its own, its a decent movie

The worst comic book movie of all time easily goes to Batman and Robin. Its not even up for debate

spidey-dude
nothing really happened in superman returns compared to the other movies

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Silverstein
i voted batman & robin the worst.

and i gotta say like the other people, Superman Returns does not belong on this list. It has won awards, and on ign as well for Best Action Scene and like that best comeback movie, after a decade, not to mention are pretty high on dvd sales, if that doesnt say anything i dont know what does.

X-Men 3, although bad, made the most money. i think superman returns made more money than X3

tnizzle
I think it would have to be a tie between Steel and Batman and Robin. Shaquille can't act!!!!! George Clooney as Batman!!??? WTF!!?? Horrible, horrible movies.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Grimm22
Superman Returns wasn't bad, it was just very disappointing. But on its own, its a decent movie

The worst comic book movie of all time easily goes to Batman and Robin. Its not even up for debate

You've clearly never seen Steel.

Lunch_Meat
X3 is defiantly the worst, the first two were great and this one stuck out like a sore thumb, it was pathetic. superman returns was alright, not good enough that singer should've left the xmen series to do it. I have never seen steel, and it's been so long since i've seen batman and robin i can't remembe how stupid it was. And i'm not dumb enough to see Elektra or Catwoman

taste_u
my mum haz aids

Mr Parker
Originally posted by tnizzle
I think it would have to be a tie between Steel and Batman and Robin. Shaquille can't act!!!!! George Clooney as Batman!!??? WTF!!?? Horrible, horrible movies.

I know.I mean Clooney is an ugly looking dude.The guy looks like Eddie Munster for god sakes. roll eyes (sarcastic) Yeah I take batman and robin after catwoman.

Silverstein
Originally posted by Lunch_Meat
X3 is defiantly the worst, the first two were great and this one stuck out like a sore thumb, it was pathetic. superman returns was alright, not good enough that singer should've left the xmen series to do it. I have never seen steel, and it's been so long since i've seen batman and robin i can't remembe how stupid it was. And i'm not dumb enough to see Elektra or Catwoman

first, to the person that said "nothing really happened in superman returns" - if you are refering to a climactic battle, not all movies have those. a turning point for the main character does not have to be depicted in a giant hollywood special effects battle scene.

and i thought xmen 1 and x2 were terrible. they were boring, lacked characters, it just didnt cut it for me. i mean, he threw in fights for the hell of it. im not saying x3 is any better, but i can atleast find myself watching the final battle w/ xmen vs brotherhood and so forth.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Mr Parker
I know.I mean Clooney is an ugly looking dude.The guy looks like Eddie Munster for god sakes. roll eyes (sarcastic) Yeah I take batman and robin after catwoman. not just him being ugly is that he had a smile on his face during the whole movie and i dont call that batman

SpaceMonkey
I gave it to Steel in a narrow win over Catwoman. Both of those movies should never have been made. In my eyes, Catwoman is still Michelle Pfeiffer.

Lunch_Meat
Originally posted by Silverstein
and i thought xmen 1 and x2 were terrible. they were boring, lacked characters, it just didnt cut it for me. i mean, he threw in fights for the hell of it. im not saying x3 is any better, but i can atleast find myself watching the final battle w/ xmen vs brotherhood and so forth.

I'm sorry you'd rather choose a pointless plot, cheesy lines, and a rushed movie(x3) over the first two, which gave great character development for the main characters who were the most important, included a fine storyline and very good action sequences. and "he threw in fights for the hell of it", did you even see the movies?

doan_m
i'm tied between elektra and steel.

spidey-dude
steel and Batman and Robin where the 2 worst

Eis
However bad Batman & Robin and Catwoman were I always though Steel was about as bad as comic book movies got.

kaboom
Definitely Elektra is the worse out of all the films.

LORDSIDIOUS01
All the movies on the poll are crap. It's hard for me to say. I'd venture a guess and say Steel and Supes returns tie

sithsaber408
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
All the movies on the poll are crap. It's hard for me to say. I'd venture a guess and say Steel and Supes returns tie

I'd venture a guess and say no.

Superman Returns tied with Steel for worst comic book film of all time?

You fail.

1eye-n00b

Mr Parker
Yes he does.

Regret
I voted, but why wasn't at least one of the punisher movies included, they were both awful.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Regret
I voted, but why wasn't at least one of the punisher movies included, they were both awful.

Except for the second...which was excellent.

Dusty
Originally posted by Bardock42
Except for the second...which was excellent.

9214matt
batman and robin suck, christian bale batman returns is the dude

spidey-dude
Originally posted by 9214matt
batman and robin suck, christian bale batman returns is the dude batman returns is keaton

The Unknown
I voted for Superman Returns.

It's the only one of the list that, while watching in the theaters, I really wanted to hurry up and end because I was so bored.

spidey-dude
Except for the second...which was excellent. 2 punisher movies ?

bakerboy
Too many: the punisher( lundgren), steel, captain america, the tennagge mutant turtles movies, howard the duck, the man spider movies, the last two superman movies, the batman franchise before begins, fantastic four, etc.

spidey-dude
when did they make a second movie of punisher ? or was the 2004 film the 2nd one cause thats the only one i saw

Wolfie
There was a Punisher from the '80s. I haven't seen much of it but what I saw was pretty bad.

And the 2004 Punisher is one of my favorite comic movies, btw.

spidey-dude
i never did see it. i never did see the old hulk movie. that guy looks so fake as acting as hulk. all they did was paint his sking green. hes not even tall that guy

Wolfie
Are you referring to the TV show? TV shows of that time never got huge financing (some that could use it still don't), because if the show's a hit, that means they have to put even more money into it. The Incredible Hulk lasted five seasons, that's a lot of effects for one character (not to mention how fake it would've looked).

It's a practical solution that did the job. Have normal man, Bill Bixby, play "David" Banner and buff man, Lou Ferrigno, play the Hulk himself.

spidey-dude
Are you referring to the TV show? TV shows of that time never got huge financing (some that could use it still don't), because if the show's a hit, that means they have to put even more money into it. The Incredible Hulk lasted five seasons, that's a lot of effects for one character (not to mention how fake it would've looked).

It's a practical solution that did the job. Have normal man, Bill Bixby, play "David" Banner and buff man, Lou Ferrigno, play the Hulk himself. i never did watch it. i just saw some pictures and 1st thing i saw them i can tell the show or money was gonne be crap 1st thing

Wolfie
It actually wasn't a bad show, given its time and budget.

spidey-dude
some of the stuff in the elektra movie was ok. it was the girl that messed things up. that treasure crap. and that guy running fast like hes flash or something was lame

Bardock42
It actually wasn't a bad show, given its time and budget.

Yeah, it was kinda great.

Originally posted by spidey-dude
when did they make a second movie of punisher ? or was the 2004 film the 2nd one cause thats the only one i saw

Yeah, that's the second.

some of the stuff in the elektra movie was ok. it was the girl that messed things up. that treasure crap. and that guy running fast like hes flash or something was lame

Wow, who wa the fast guy in Elektra?

I thoroughly missed Quicksilver in X-Men...

Evil_Ash
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/x3advanceonesheetfinal1dc.jpg

Wolfie
I didn't see X3 as a moneymaker or anything like that. Yeah, Bryan Singer left and that hurt the movie, but it was necessary to continue it after how X2 ended.

spidey-dude
Yeah, it was kinda great.

Yeah, that's the second.

Wow, who wa the fast guy in Elektra?

I thoroughly missed Quicksilver in X-Men... at the end of the movie where she fights that dude with the sword.

Rade
Fantastic Four deserves to be up on the list, take down Superman!

Mr Parker
good point.yeah put fantastic four up there and take down superman and elektra.

WheretoVirtue?
Are you seriously mistaken? I didn't see Daredevil. Forget voting dishonestly.

spidey-dude
good point.yeah put fantastic four up there and take down superman and elektra. take down elektra ? that was the worst marvel movie ever. X3 second.

Wolfie
Actually, the worst Marvel movie I've seen is Man-Thing.

spidey-dude
Actually, the worst Marvel movie I've seen is Man-Thing. never saw that

Kazenji
BAtman and robin and what the **** is Steel have'nt heard of that one

I think might have something to do with bryan singer leaving to do superman returns

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Kazenji
BAtman and robin and what the **** is Steel have'nt heard of that one

I think might have something to do with bryan singer leaving to do superman returns dont bother watching steel. youll throw up pal.

Wolfie
never saw that
You're not missing anything.

spidey-dude
dont bother watching ironman as well that just came out. it is crap. waist of money renting it

Wolfie
I liked Iron Man actually. I thought it was just as good as the Ultimate Avengers movies.

Kazenji
dont bother watching ironman as well that just came out. it is crap. waist of money renting it

Is that that new animated movie ??

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Kazenji
Is that that new animated movie ?? yes. id say it was boring big time.

Kazenji
yes. id say it was boring big time.

Looked allright from the trailers, Can't say much myself since it has'nt come out yet out my way

Mr Parker
take down elektra ? that was the worst marvel movie ever. X3 second.

No that honor goes to MAN-SPIDER.look at my message below my screen.

spidey-dude
No that honor goes to MAN-SPIDER.look at my message below my screen. more stuff happened in spiderman than elektra. elektra was childish. im surfprised they didnt put it PG same as batman and robin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.