SFA vs SF3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

devilking666
I realize canon wise that alpha charters are weaker then the sf2 or 3 so ill go with the guys that wasnt high teir to began with.

representing sfa
Blanka
Dan
Dhalsim
Sakura

representing SF3
Twelve
sean
Necro
makoto.

who wins this.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by devilking666
I realize canon wise that alpha charters are weaker then the sf2 or 3 so ill go with the guys that wasnt high teir to began with.

representing sfa
Blanka
Dan
Dhalsim
Sakura

representing SF3
Twelve
sean
Necro
makoto.

who wins this. If this has both teams fighting from top-to-bottom, then I'll guess as so.

Blanka vs. Twelve: I'd say Twelve in this case.
Dan vs. Sean: Up in the air.
Dhalsim vs. Necro: Dhalsim is the better stretcher, whereas Necro can generate electricity a la Blanka. Not sure.
Sakura vs. Makoto: I remember something about Capcom saying that by SFA3, Sakura's ki control was on-par with Ken's. As for Makoto, her power's hard to quantify in this instance. I'll hand it to Sakura.

Remulous
Street Fighter 3.

Match 1) Twelve wins easily

Match 2) Capcom has already stated that Sean is better than Dan.

Match 3)Dahlsim, he has much more expeirince and can match Necro's electricity with his fire

Match 4) I think Makoto will win, she seems to be far more serious about fighting and her moves are alot more devastating. I doubt Sakura can beat as many people as Makoto did in 1 day like what was shown in her ending.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.