Hulk Vs Super Skrull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laser7455
Who would win?

FearOfBlood
Fixit beat him easy. No real contest here.

Loot
read annihilation skrull is amazing in there, i give him this fight, he has the combined f4 powers.

inamilist
I can't imagine what Hulk would do, as SS has Reed's "invulnerability" to physical attacks...

And sue has taken the Hulk down before with shields over his head to suffocate him.

SS has no morals holding him back from using lethal force...

Its not looking good for the Hulk

SS 8.5/10

batdude123
I'd go with SS

Redatom65
The Skrull

juggernaut66666
Super Skrull ftw.

guy222
Originally posted by laser7455
Who would win?

ss lost to ff

taking hulk, he ain't standing toe to toe with hulk

bigbran
Originally posted by guy222
ss lost to ff

taking hulk, he ain't standing toe to toe with hulk Hulk lost to Spider-Man, what's your point?

If they lose to a repectable team, I don't see why that should be mentioned?

DevilGoblin
who are the delusional fanboys who voted for Super Skrull ?

buahahahahahah

Kurash
super skrull is to versatile for the hulk to take down, he whoops him

Beta Ray Howard
This has already happened on more than one occasion. Super Skrull has either lost, or been stalemated.

playa1258
Hulk is underestimated in every thread a lot of Hulk bashing lately.

Evangel94
I believe Hulk has already beaten Super Skrull before.

Ouallada
SS as per annihilation #5, without retarded use of his powers, should take a slight majority of 6/10. Forcefields around the head, expanding forcefields, flight, nigh plysical invulnerability and strength are the reasons for the slight majority.

Modt
Originally posted by DevilGoblin

buahahahahahah

laughing

kaboom
Super-Skrull wins the majority. too much power for hulk to handle.

Psyquis52
Oh this is ridiculous. Everyone keeps talking about SS in Annihilation. Yes, he looks really good when fighting lackeys doesn't he?
I mean he hasn't exactly had a real chance to fight Ronan, Nova, Annihilus, Silver Surfer, Firelord, Gammora or even Ravenous has he? No. Not really.

In the end I would say Hulk wins the majority.

grey fox
Originally posted by DevilGoblin

buahahahahahah

Pot - Kettle = Black

Quiet fanboy.

--------------------

Anyway Super-Skrull 7/10

Decay
this fight was done not long ago. i said that the super skrull would win. his powers are almost designed to take down the hulk. he can fly, hes fast, using the powers of mr fantastic he can neutralise almost all the physical damage the hulk does to him, and with forcefields he can choke the hulk or pull his eyes out of his head, forcefield his jugular, his brain still needs blood.

if he tried to play it too offencively hed lose, but hes highly trained, and as annihilation showed hes more... creative with his powers than the ff. johnnys speed and flight will allow him to keep some distance during most of the fight, and sues power can be used at a range that the hulk cant match, along with some thing like fists comming at him with mr fantastic arms from a distance. the hulk could possibly grab his arms and pull him in to hit him, but so what? he can turn himself into almost liquid. wolverine couldnt even scratch mr fantastic.

given time hulk would probably over stretch him if he held on long enough and just kept wrapping ss around his fists pulling him further and further, but trying it when ss is covered in super heated fire and cutting off the blood to his brain with a forcefield wont be too easy.

super skrull probably 7-8/10. i never even liked super skrull until annihilation. hes become a very cool character with alot of depth. and one thats too versatile for the hulk.

Priest
IM going with the Hulk.

golem370
Here is the question could the Hulk beat FF toe to toe in battle?

Priest
Originally posted by golem370
Here is the question could the Hulk beat FF toe to toe in battle?
That would be totally diffrent since SuperSkrull is a idiot.

outarddwarf
No he isn't and he totally kills hulk. He has the powers of 4 people who, individually can stood toe to toe with hulk. Thing has fought him on several occasions and won once. Reed can't be hurt by hulks blows. Invisible woman could choke the blood from his brain and hover in the air on her force field so he can't get her. Johnny, nova flame...

SUPER SKRULL WINS!!!

Accel
Hulk can win this. Super-Skrull's been damaged by She-Hulk's punches before. Sue's forcefields have been broken by top-tiers before, and Hulk's already taken Humna Torch's most powerful flames recently and shrugged them off.

playa1258
I guess hulk can't beat anybody now.

jasofisc
super skrull is one of the coolest and most stupid characters ever. He always starts out doing really good then he gets beat by who ever. I can't wait for him to get taken down by wolverine or captain america. anyway written properly I give the majorty to super skrull but only a slight majorty like 5.5 out of ten. think of the FF fighting hulk times two.

The Fake Macoy
Is Super Skrull losing earlier fights PIS or CIS? I think that's the real question here. If he uses his powers properly, he should be able to take a majority.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Decay
this fight was done not long ago. i said that the super skrull would win. his powers are almost designed to take down the hulk. he can fly, hes fast, using the powers of mr fantastic he can neutralise almost all the physical damage the hulk does to him, and with forcefields he can choke the hulk or pull his eyes out of his head, forcefield his jugular, his brain still needs blood.

if he tried to play it too offencively hed lose, but hes highly trained, and as annihilation showed hes more... creative with his powers than the ff. johnnys speed and flight will allow him to keep some distance during most of the fight, and sues power can be used at a range that the hulk cant match, along with some thing like fists comming at him with mr fantastic arms from a distance. the hulk could possibly grab his arms and pull him in to hit him, but so what? he can turn himself into almost liquid. wolverine couldnt even scratch mr fantastic.

given time hulk would probably over stretch him if he held on long enough and just kept wrapping ss around his fists pulling him further and further, but trying it when ss is covered in super heated fire and cutting off the blood to his brain with a forcefield wont be too easy.

super skrull probably 7-8/10. i never even liked super skrull until annihilation. hes become a very cool character with alot of depth. and one thats too versatile for the hulk.

excellent analysis! I hadn't thought of the wrapping around fist maneuever to counter reed's stretchability...did you think of this on your own or read it in a comic?

masterbruce
assuming he uses his powers intelligently, SS should win 10/10

by staying in the air Hulk would have no means of attacking him, even though SS could take alot of punishment anyways

rougeredmage
i think if the SS stays in the air then he has a distict advantage over hulk. the only way he could get to him was if he had a very lucky jump. but then jumping isnt as agile as flying? i think the skurlls key to victory is to prevent Hulk from breathing. there are many ways that the skrull could do this. first is the risky way by useing mister fantastics powers to stretch around his throat. personally i would give thhis strategy about a 40 percent chance of working as hulk will just get mad a stronger before skrull could asfixiate him. the second and thirds methords would be to creatre a void or zero oxygen enviroment around hulk. the first methord would be to cover him in a force bubble espcially around hulks mouth and create in the bubble to burn away the oxygen. also superskrull can survive in space if he create a bubble of oxygren around himself. if skurll is able to contain hulk in a force field and drag him into the vacume of space then realse him then hulk is doomed. however hulk only needs one good hit on the skrull and it will piss the arogent skrull off enough that he will losee his battle tactics.

Ouallada
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Is Super Skrull losing earlier fights PIS or CIS? I think that's the real question here. If he uses his powers properly, he should be able to take a majority.

Combination of both, IMO, and of course the fact that the Hulk is not to be sneezed at. the point is that SS was once a c-lister with great powers, but with a stupidity rivalling the hulk's own, and who was pretty much a jobber to make other heroes look good.

Annihilation SS gives an indication of what he can do when written from an angle from which he can actually win, and not from an angle when he is required to lose and thus resulting in a dumbing down of his powers.

Brutacus
Originally posted by rougeredmage
i think if the SS stays in the air then he has a distict advantage over hulk. the only way he could get to him was if he had a very lucky jump. but then jumping isnt as agile as flying? i think the skurlls key to victory is to prevent Hulk from breathing. there are many ways that the skrull could do this. first is the risky way by useing mister fantastics powers to stretch around his throat. personally i would give thhis strategy about a 40 percent chance of working as hulk will just get mad a stronger before skrull could asfixiate him. the second and thirds methords would be to creatre a void or zero oxygen enviroment around hulk. the first methord would be to cover him in a force bubble espcially around hulks mouth and create in the bubble to burn away the oxygen. also superskrull can survive in space if he create a bubble of oxygren around himself. if skurll is able to contain hulk in a force field and drag him into the vacume of space then realse him then hulk is doomed. however hulk only needs one good hit on the skrull and it will piss the arogent skrull off enough that he will losee his battle tactics.

Euh keep hulk from breathing????
Even thow I'm not sure myself who would win, but hulk allready adapted to space, so dragging him in to space, would make SS win by BFR, but it wouldn't hurt hulk or kill him.

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
This has already happened on more than one occasion. Super Skrull has either lost, or been stalemated.

xmeat
hulk has already beatened him as grey hulk. And it discusses me how every thread involving hulk is this such and such is to versatile for the hulk. Gimme a break ss lost to the four hulks kicked their asses on a number of ocassions..

Rick/Genis
Hulk is usually contained by the Fantastic Four.... but I think Hulk would win this fight.

jasofisc
even though I think super skrull could win he's not doing that by just staying in the air hulk on so many occations has snatched people out of the air it's not even funny. no super skrull will need to use nearly all him power to beat hulk.

One key tactic super skrull could use is his anti-matter blast early in the fight to take hulk out right away.

Loot
skrull force fields are not as powerful as sue, still he should be able to take this anyday. people are saying skrull is not very smart, what about hulk, is not exactly all brains.

Skrull can choke him, can send him to space, and mr fantastic powers five him a huge resistance to physicall harm witch is the only thing hulk is capable of doing.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Loot
skrull force fields are not as powerful as sue, still he should be able to take this anyday. people are saying skrull is not very smart, what about hulk, is not exactly all brains.

Skrull can choke him, can send him to space, and mr fantastic powers five him a huge resistance to physicall harm witch is the only thing hulk is capable of doing.
Wait, hasn't SS powers always been portrayed as being superior to the FF's? I thought he was supposed to be stronger than Thing, better forcefields than Sue, fly faster than Torch, and more elastic than Reed. When did they change things?

xmeat
hulk wins If the four can beat him hulk can as well.

bigbran
Originally posted by xmeat
hulk wins If the four can beat him hulk can as well. Spider-Man has beat Hulk, so I think SS could take him.

Also, what does the Four have to do with this?

Can Hulk stretch to a point of making Wolve's claws ineffective? Can Hulk shoot fire out of his hands? Can Hulk shoot invisible beams out of his body?
No?
Then what the hell are you trying to do?

xmeat
Originally posted by bigbran
Spider-Man has beat Hulk, so I think SS could take him.

Also, what does the Four have to do with this?

Can Hulk stretch to a point of making Wolve's claws ineffective? Can Hulk shoot fire out of his hands? Can Hulk shoot invisible beams out of his body?
No?
Then what the hell are you trying to do? superskrulls fire isn't hurting hulk and neither is that forcefield which hulk has broke out of worse.

Accel
Originally posted by Loot

He hardly has any resistance to physical harm at all. Fixit's damaged him before, as has She-Hulk and I think Thing has as well.

We know the flame won't do any good, same as Thing's strength. The only real threat here is IW powers and even that's not a guarantee.

bigbran
superskrulls fire isn't hurting hulk and neither is that forcefield which hulk has broke out of worse. Oh god...
You just don't understand it do you?

I wasn't saying SS wins, I was saying that Hulk isn't the 4.

Also... What the f**k? you do realize that Sue has killed Exitar, and put a hole in Galactus... don't you?

darthgoober
Originally posted by Accel
He hardly has any resistance to physical harm at all. Fixit's damaged him before, as has She-Hulk and I think Thing has as well.

We know the flame won't do any good, same as Thing's strength. The only real threat here is IW powers and even that's not a guarantee.
Yes but by the same token, Thing has taken on Hulk God only knows how many times now, that's not really an indication of how the fight SHOULD go down. SS's used Reeds powers to take shots from Thor's hammer, so if he fights smart I don't really see Hulk doing much damage. I can actually see Hulk giving SS a hard fight, but if SS fights smart he should take it 7/10(though they would all be tough fights for him to pull off unless he used IW's bubble in the body trick).

Redatom65
remember how I was talking about flash fanboys and Apoclypse fanboys and Flash fanboys.... Well I'm adding Hulk to that list laughing out loud

I do think Superskrull should win. It saddens me when hes beaten by people like Sasquach.

Accel
Also... What the f**k? you do realize that Sue has killed Exitar, and put a hole in Galactus... don't you?
That was explained that her force filed are made out of the same kind energy as Galactus and the Celestials or some BS like that.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Redatom65
I do think Superskrull should win. It saddens me when hes beaten by people like Sasquach.

You do realize Sasquatch can become an Elder God nes pa? and Super Skrull didn't lose anyways it was a no-contest

Redatom65
this was a couple decades ago. like late 80's when he beat Superskrull

xmeat
thunderclap can take him out.

darthgoober
thunderclap can take him out.
Not when he's got a forcefield up.

xmeat
Originally posted by darthgoober
Not when he's got a forcefield up. sues forcefield to me has always been a joke.

jasofisc

it was a sweet fight though superskrull was being an @$$ so I was glad when sasquach beat the crap out of him.

darthgoober
sues forcefield to me has always been a joke.
Sue's forcefield has redirected a gamma bomb explosion before, I think it can handle a thunderclap from the Hulk.

xmeat
Originally posted by darthgoober
Sue's forcefield has redirected a gamma bomb explosion before, I think it can handle a thunderclap from the Hulk. theres been plenty of fights between them with hulk breaking out of the forcefield.

DigiMark007
theres been plenty of fights between them with hulk breaking out of the forcefield.

A lot of your points are valid, but you should try to branch out beyond Hulk-related stuff.....people would start to see you as less one-dimensional.

darthgoober
theres been plenty of fights between them with hulk breaking out of the forcefield.
And she's also used that same forcefield to suffocate him before, so what's your point? Besides, did he break out with a thunderclap?

Rick/Genis
yeah. I still say hulk wins. His ability to overpower characters you'd think he wouldn't overpower is fairly astounding.

I know that everyone likes to say that EVERYONE jobs to him. If that's so, then there is no clear description of Hulk and he should NEVER be brought up in debates again! Fact is... he'd beat superskrull. Feats show that he probably would.

xmeat
Originally posted by DigiMark007
A lot of your points are valid, but you should try to branch out beyond Hulk-related stuff.....people would start to see you as less one-dimensional. im not a hulk fanboy my favorite superhero in fact is spiderman and batman.

Rick/Genis
im not a hulk fanboy my favorite superhero in fact is spiderman and batman.

well then you should really go to their threads for a while. You've become notorious here.

King_Mungi

I put it in the respect thread (Alpha Flight #10) and no he didn't physically beat him, he outsmarted him in the end. Also in the 80's Sasquatch could still become an Elder God via rage or pain so hardly an embarassment. The angry he got the stronger he got, same as Hulk.

Originally posted by jasofisc
it was a sweet fight though superskrull was being an @$$ so I was glad when sasquach beat the crap out of him.

See I didn't feel Sasquatch beat the crap out of him at all...ha! arn't I suppose to be the AF fanboy?

jasofisc
He may not have got the KO but he got in quite a few good hits. Also super skrull had to resort to hypnotic vision to subdue him.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
yeah. I still say hulk wins. His ability to overpower characters you'd think he wouldn't overpower is fairly astounding.

I know that everyone likes to say that EVERYONE jobs to him. If that's so, then there is no clear description of Hulk and he should NEVER be brought up in debates again! Fact is... he'd beat superskrull. Feats show that he probably would.
Hey I don't think that Hulk would lose to everyone, and I don't think that everyone jobbs to him. I just think that he loses to most of the people his fanboys put him up against, because the basis for their thinking that he should be able to take him on are instances of PIS.

And SS is al ot like Gladiator in that their power level is all over the place. He's actually got several instances of taking on guys like Thor and Surfer, so if you go by the reasoning that his powers are even higher than the FF and is the most skilled warrior in the Skrull Empire, he should take a clear majority IMO.

King_Mungi
He may not have got the KO but he got in quite a few good hits. Also super skrull had to resort to hypnotic vision to subdue him.

I will agree to that, and the hypnotic vision merely brought Walter back to sanity and then tricked SS cool

jasofisc
Originally posted by King_Mungi
I will agree to that, and the hypnotic vision merely brought Walter back to sanity and then tricked SS cool

yeah that's true

I think i'm becoming a AF fanboy I'm from North Dakota and Canadian Superhero are the best I can hope for.

King_Mungi
yeah that's true

I think i'm becoming a AF fanboy I'm from North Dakota and Canadian Superhero are the best I can hope for.

You always got to root for the undergods, AF no joke rountinely took on skyfather level beings and even beat a weakened Galactus cool I only got into them this year, prior I thought Wolverine could take them...I was wrong sad

bigbran
You always got to root for the undergods, AF no joke rountinely took on skyfather level beings and even beat a weakened Galactus cool I only got into them this year, prior I thought Wolverine could take them...I was wrong sad I still think Wolvey can take them... shifty
I will agree to that, and the hypnotic vision merely brought Walter back to sanity and then tricked SS cool SS was also weak-ish in that fight, from his cancer.
Then when he was stunned, Sassy hit him hard, and tricked him.

King_Mungi
SS was also weak in that fight.

Sure was, radiation lukemia. I mention it in the respect thread, I'm not biased.

EDIT:
Damn you people and your edits

SS was also weak-ish in that fight, from his cancer.
Then when he was stunned, Sassy hit him hard, and tricked him.

Well it only effected him near the end of the fight, prior he was fine. However, I still don't think it was a beat down..a no contest.

Decay
Originally posted by masterbruce
excellent analysis! I hadn't thought of the wrapping around fist maneuever to counter reed's stretchability...did you think of this on your own or read it in a comic?

its probably been done before, though i havent seen it. i was just trying to think of ways people would counter the reed invunerability before they actually did it so i could adress it before hand and save a bit multipost debate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.