Official..release Date Of Awe Has Been Announced.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirategirl85
Filming of the third film resumed August 3, 2006 and is scheduled to continue until early 2007 for 70 days off the coast of California. Locations included the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah and Niagara Falls. A Disney representative denied that At World's End would be the title of the third film in July 2006, but on August 31, 2006 Terry Rossio confirmed that, after all, the third film's title would be At World's End. The official teaser poster revealed that the title would have an apostrophe, i.e. At World's End. Also it was announced that Gore was going to release the teaser trailer for POTC 3 right before the Ghost Rider movie begins playing: on February 13th, 2007, in other words.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirates_of_the_Caribbean:_At_World's_End

So we won't see the trailer until next month and of course release date is at Mya 25th.. We have one more month to hold our breath...

sailorleo
Originally posted by Pirategirl85
Filming of the third film resumed August 3, 2006 and is scheduled to continue until early 2007 for 70 days off the coast of California. Locations included the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah and Niagara Falls. A Disney representative denied that At World's End would be the title of the third film in July 2006, but on August 31, 2006 Terry Rossio confirmed that, after all, the third film's title would be At World's End. The official teaser poster revealed that the title would have an apostrophe, i.e. At World's End. Also it was announced that Gore was going to release the teaser trailer for POTC 3 right before the Ghost Rider movie begins playing: on February 13th, 2007, in other words.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirates_of_the_Caribbean:_At_World's_End ...bu bu..i don't wanna see ghost rider *CRIES LIKE A BABY*

mmoviejunkie
what's ghost rider about?

Pirategirl85
Ghost rider is another Marvel comic book story

Chiki Mina
Ghost Rider is awesome. I'm gonna watch it anyways. So hopefully it's true about the teaser coming attached with that movie.

mmoviejunkie
oh...cool?
idk most of those things are cool like spiderman and x-men so...i might see it

PirateDiva
Eva Mendez is starring in it...I believe! Whatever if the teaser trailer is attached to it then i'll be there....i think its better than having to watch Santa Clause 3...ugh!

Turbo-charged
*screams and all glass within 200 miles breaks*

Mistypirate
Wow! eek!

Turbo-charged
*still screaming*

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by Turbo-charged
*screams and all glass within 200 miles breaks*

You broke my mirror!! Oh, wait, I already broke it with my reflection stick out tongue

Turbo-charged
ouch you just burned yoursaelf

Pirategirl85
LOL roll eyes (sarcastic)

Turbo-charged
??????????

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by Turbo-charged
ouch you just burned yoursaelf

OUCH! You can't spell

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

willofthewisp
It stars Nicholas Cage as a guy who seems to be a stuntman that long ago made a deal with the devil that he would collect demons and send them back to hell. So he changes into Ghost Rider. Sam Elliot is also in it, and I freakin' love that guy.

charrmgirl2007
i wouldn't trust Wikipedia they're not always right....according to folks over at KTTC they're saying it will probably be on during the superbowl Feb. 4th....
I hope not though...i hope someone leaks it on to you tube first....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g7W55Hc9jE
lol

Chiki Mina
I don't like football. I hope to watch it on youtube.

CaptainJacksLuv
charrmgirl, i love ur siggy!!!!

Hambah
me too

ivebeendepped43
wtf????!!!!!! omg! the coast of Cali= i live near there! Utah= im going out there! my mom is already there! and Niagra!! thats so fricken cool!!!

bat14
If it realy comes out with this film it'll be shown before other films, too.

So go into the cinema on afternoon and you will see it i think. otherwise there won't be any good advertising

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.