You and you're most favorite street level character vs The Kingpin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Ok so like you're up against the Kingpin. a character who's powers are to be really really fat and constipated and whose goal is to put up a version of Lex Luthor that was kept hostage in a McDonalds store for almost 30 years and in the meanwhile was force feeded by Ronald McDonald so Ronald could practice his sick pleasures on his fat ass.. laughing

You don't have to face tubby alone doh.. you can call in you're most favorite street level character to give you a hand.. cool

I for instant pick the Punisher so he can wasted that piggy fast so we can go spent Kings creditcards on Aqua-chicks and stripclubs and give all the children in the third world a homp of bread now that the Kingpin isn't eating all o that... laughing out loud

So who will win in a fight ?

You and you're most favorite street level character or Bigbut?

Discus !!! cool

King_Mungi
Would people consider Hawkman street level?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Ok so like you're up against the Kingpin. a character who's powers are to be really really fat and constipated and whose goal is to put up a version of Lex Luthor that was kept hostage in a McDonalds store for almost 30 years and in the meanwhile was force feeded by Ronald McDonald so Ronald could practice his sick pleasures on his fat ass.. laughing

You don't have to face tubby alone doh.. you can call in you're most favorite street level character to give you a hand.. cool

I for instant pick the Punisher so he can wasted that piggy fast so we can go spent Kings creditcards on Aqua-chicks and stripclubs and give all the children in the third world a homp of bread now that the Kingpin isn't eating all o that... laughing out loud

Discus !!! cool

Actually Kingpin isn't all fat he knows martial arts and his body is mostly muscle

I'd go with Cap

Swanky-Tuna
My favorite street level character is two Kingpins.

By Crom!

Discus !!! cool

I wonder what ultimate Nighthawk or Midnighter would make of his arse?

Accel
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Would people consider Hawkman street level?
Hells no.

Redatom65
Batman. no expression

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Accel
Hells no.

That's what others said in other threads cool

Scoobless
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
My favorite street level character is two Kingpins.

Kingpin >>> Two Kingpins

erm

Tassadar
I pick Ghost Rider.

Soljer
Originally posted by Tassadar
I pick Ghost Rider.

Street level?

"I pick the Surfer! He walked on a street...once..."

Seriously though, I could solo the kingpin.

But, Midnighter could take the Kingpin.

As could Iron Fist.

As could Captain America.

All street level characters that I like.

SpunkySmurph

Discus !!! cool

Kingpin's bulk is nearly all muscle...

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Scoobless
Kingpin >>> Two Kingpins

erm
Is it the ninja rule?

Scoobless
He's a Judo-Sumo .... he uses an enemies weight against them

Therefore the more enemies = the more weight = the easier the win.

smile

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Kingpin's bulk is nearly all muscle... If not all.

Me and Daredevil; problem solved.

lorddreamer
Me and BP. Just like... he'd start fighting with KP and I'd throw a chair from time to time. smile

bigbran
Originally posted by lorddreamer
he'd start fighting with KP and I'd throw a chair from time to time. smile Kim Possible?

lorddreamer
king pin.

And come to think of it, I'd probly throw protein bars instead of chairs. KP (king pin) wouldnt be able to resist!!

inamilist
Anyone got a definition of what classifies as street level?

StarsNeverFall7
Im voting Daredevil.

Blind man beats fatman any day of the week.

lorddreamer
Originally posted by inamilist
Anyone got a definition of what classifies as street level?

Someone who's powers keep them saving old woman in the street. So Flash and Supes are not that, they're way on a higher level. Captain America's powers keep him from beating people who could singlehandedly take over the world. That's their powers, btw. Black Panther can do a lot without lifting a finger, but in a fight, he's Street.

inamilist
deal

I go with man-thing and beat all y'all aswell

Tassadar
Originally posted by Soljer
Street level?

"I pick the Surfer! He walked on a street...once..."

Seriously though, I could solo the kingpin.

But, Midnighter could take the Kingpin.

As could Iron Fist.

As could Captain America.

All street level characters that I like.

Ghost Rider has always been street level, and he is no where near the Surfers level of power, even with his recent upgrade.

Scoobless
Street level = no super powers or low level passive super powers

Like Batman, Cap or DareDevil

inamilist
Originally posted by Scoobless
Street level = no super powers or low level passive super powers

Like Batman, Cap or DareDevil

lol, I thought so, but the guy said somewhere between Captain America and The Flash wink

inamilist
opps, DP action

StarsNeverFall7
^ That was my first choice, but he's a bit over street sadly.

Dreampanther
Why do you need help pulling a trigger? Or can Kingpin now suddenly dodge bullets? He doesn't impress me much - I don't care how strong he is, he's not bulletproof.

So I'll take my cat, Bagheera, as my Street Leveller.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.